Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Question


**Mom Here: There is NO question who is the boss around here. No, it isn't me.

Nothing is done without my having said "May I?" Long story.**


Hi Kitties! By tomorrow the last pill I took should be about worn off and we're eager to see how I do eating AND drinking without it. Fanks for the encouragement, the love and the care.

29 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Keep doing well, Admiral.

Had loads of fun last night at your place, and I don't think my humans even knew I was gone. We should do it again some time.

Kea said...

Admiral, you know that if Annie were here she'd definitely tell you to keep eating and drinking, to stay well and out of the horror chamber!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

I hope the eating and drinking keeps up for you. It helps keep you beautiful silk coat looking so good.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We will be cheering you on sweet Admiral! Go Admiral go!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Keep on drinking & eating Admiral otherwise you'll be going to the stabby place again. You are looking sooo pretty today.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're purring for you to continue eating and drinking!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Admiral, I will purrsonaly come over and feed you lark's tongues and tuna tartare!

XX Rupert

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

You are such a gorgeous gal, sweet Admiral. We continue to purray that everything will be ok with you when you quit taking the meds.

We love you!!!!!!!

Kat's Kats said...

Star grooms Admirals head, "Ah my sweet! You are looking ravishing this morning! Has your mother tried the fountain again? Do you like it?? Please my dearest, keep eating and drinking without the pills! I know how much you dislike going to the vet." whereupon he continues to give her a good grooming.

Stacy Hurt said...

Absolutely as it should be Darling Admiral.

Will eagerly await your updates this week to see how you're doing!

We have Santa Ana's today so we are staying indoors given that they make one of my eyes all weepy; the pied gets all itchy & That Woman yells coz after we've had a good roll around we bring all the debris into the house. Since it's OUR house I'm not sure why she gets her panties in a wad!

oxoxo

Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

All of us are purring for you to eat and drink!
Purrs from us all,
~ Noah

Daisy said...

Admiral, keep up the good eating and drinking! I know you can do it on your own, without the stinky medicine!

BeadedTail said...

We've always known was the boss in your family because we have the same kind of bosses here! :)

We hope you keep on eating and drinking once the pill effects are gone Admiral!

Beth said...

I had a suspicion that you were the boss Admiral and now you have confirmed it. Carry on!

Zoolatry said...

Hi Admiral!
We are glad you are doing much better... by the way, we have "made" something for you, our way to say thank you for visiting us at Zoolatry.
But our ZH says she can't find an email address so we can send it to you! If you want to email us, we can send it "back"... we're
zoolatry at gmail dot com
Happy Sunday from Maggy and Zoey, the Zoolatry Girls.

Marg said...

We sure hope you do well without those pills. You just have to eat Admiral. We will keep our paws crossed for you to eat like a pig. MOL. Take care.

Mariodacat said...

You are positively the most gorgeous one tho. Here's hoping the pills have done their magic and you are all better now. purrrrrrrrrrrrr

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral,
I loved your todays photos...
Please try to keep eating your foods...
xoxoox

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws crossed for you, Ms. Admiral!

Ellen Whyte said...

What's the pill called? Au isn't eating well and I'd like to try it.

Gigi said...

Hello my dearest! I am purring that you will keep up the good habits (the eating & drinking!) minus the pills. Still, if you gotta take the pill, you gotta take the pill. I'll transport over & snuggle with you if that will help your appetite! After the Ru-man leaves, of course.

The Island Cats said...

We hope you keep eating and drinking, Admiral!! You don't wanna take more pills, do you??

OKcats said...

We hope you don't need anymore pills, Miss Admiral! Even though I am a Good Girl, I put up a fight tonight when I had to take my medicine. My mom got that pink stuff in her hair!! hahaha. That's one less dose for me to take! :)

Your friend, Fuzzy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
You stay well young lady!
Purrs

Clooney said...

Come on Admiral, keeping eating your Num-Nums without theese pills, that way you gets to stay all cozy at your house and your Mom and Rupert and all your other suitors and all of us won't worry. You can do it! And thanks for your nice Gotcha Day wishes!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Keeping my paws crossed that you are still eating once the meds run out.

Karen Jo said...

I am purring that you keep on eating and drinking without the pills. I know full well that taking pills is a drag.

Herman

Alley Cats and Angels of North Carolina said...

Stunningly gorgeous kitty. I can see you're the boss!

Luscious Lucy said...

Hey, BFF! Help! Mom took the computer away from us while she helps her friend. Does she think we won't turn it off when we're done? Do we get no credit at all?
Hey, Admiral, want to do lunch? Yummy num nums, I promise. And Sam said he'd paw-feed you himself. Hmmm, gotta watch that boy.
XOXOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...