Kitties, this is me, the Admiral this time. I hope I will keep my sauce pot demeanor this weekend because I am feeling better after the v-e-t visit this time! Yes.
Mommy left to buy me some baby fuds and she left me with a teaspoon of watery Royal Canin (you kitties advised her)in my plate and when she came back with my baby fuds, I had eated it!!! I left a few shards of it in my plate but that was being polite.
That appetite enhancer must have worked! And mommy heard me at the water bowl but shes skeert to go watch me for fear I'll stop.
When she came home, I GREETED her at the DOOR. The last 5 days I have mostly been asleep in my rocking chair when I wasn't in the hospital! I HATE that place.I was afraid mommy was going to leave me there again. I trembled, which made mommy cry. But I am home and I hope I keep eating and drinking. Me or mommy will let you know.
Your prayers, purrs and healing thoughts made 100% of any difference in my life and as always, me'n'mommy are extraordinarily grateful.We send love and purrs back and we are happy to be members of this beautiful kitty blog family.
With love and hugs,
Me, The Admiral
45 comments:
Dear Admiral
WE are so happy to see your update and are all doing our Happy Kitty Dance now that you are feeling better. We think that this time going back to the Vet's was a good thing as it seems to have helped you turn that corner.
WE are just so happy!
We wish you a quiet and restful Happy New Year!
And smoochies to you and your Mommy!
♥♥♥
purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥
HURRAH!!!!!
13 tails up in happiness! With POOFS!
Keep up the good work and eat Eat EAT!
HOORAY!! This is wonderful news!!
I am so happy to read this.
well you can't get more happiness than Katnip's post!! We add our tails up *er. we hav no floofs here but Larry gotz excited so his tail is a bottle brush so we hope that counts*
xoxoxoxoxo
All of Us!
Admiral, this is a MUCH better way to end the old year. Continued purrs and Light, that you fully recover! Happy new year to you both, sweetie.
Oh we're so happy to hear that you eated some fuds and are drinking too! Our hearts were sad that you weren't eating so how our hearts are happy! We hope you like the baby fuds too! Thanks for the update Admiral! Many hugs and purrs to you and your mommy!
Star purrs, "My sweet sweet darling!!! ::rubs her cheeks & gives her head butts:: I'm ever so glad you're feeling better! ::grooms the top of her head:: Please keep eating for me! And remember to drink plenty of water! If my fountain were fixed I would send it to you my precious!! ::cuddles her and purrs while nuzzling::"
Oh, theese is EXCELLENT news! Good stuff Admiral! Wishing you and your Mommy a nice New Year's Eve together and peace, love, health and prosperity in 2011. Luv Cloon, Neytiri, and Karyn.
What wonderful mnews this is, Admiral. We're so happy to hear this. This is truly, prayers answered. Mom's G-Daughter has been asking about you too, so when she comes back from visiting her Aunt, I can tell her the good mnews. We love you and Mommy and hope you sleep well tonight.
Kassey
! oh my gosh!!! Royal Canin, I will have to look that one up. So happy you greeted mommy at the door!!
Admiral, we are so happy to hear this!! Keep eating and drinking, okay?? And it will be a Happy New Year!!
Good job Admiral, we all knew you had it in you!
OMG--what a relief, admiral!! **happy dance** I'm so glad to hear the news (we needed happy news for a change!)
A very Happy New Year to you and Mom!
Happy New Year!!
We wish you a joyful life
full of healthy, happiness and pleasure :)
Hugs Love Anya
Kareltje =^.^=
Betsie =(^.^)=
Well, Admiral, you know, if you're up to it, there's a space UTB right next to me with your name on it. Heh heh.
But I'll understand if you'd rather stay home with your Mommy and eat a little bit more ;-)
YIPPEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!
Great news for NEW CAT YEAR : ) Admiral, Keep it UP !!!
I Wish This new year will bring all great thing, good health and happiness to you and your family : ) HAPPY NEW CAT YEAR 2011 !!!!
Kisses, Hugs, Purrs
Puddy
Yes, hip, hip, hooray for you, Admiral! This is very good news indeed. We're glad you finally found something you liked to eat -- like baby food. It sure is easy on the tummy, and tastes pretty good, too, if you get the right stuff.
Dante is doing a happy dance here for you, sweetie. We're glad that you're getting the New Year off to such a good start. Keep it up!
Happy New Year to all at your house!
Dear Admiral I iz so happy you iz feeling betters an eating your fudz - that's a Happy Noo Year beginning!
Way to go, Admiral! Keep up the good work! I hope 2011 will be the best year ever for you.
Admiral we have been so worried about you , it is great news to hear that you are eating a little and drinking too!!! Try to keep it up sweet girl :-)
Tonight is New Year's eve and we wish for you a speedy recovery and a healthy start to 2011!!!!
Yay...this means we can have a real New Years Eve party since you are on the mend! Teri can't seem to get on her laptop in NC at her friends so she is borrowing theirs for limited visiting but she had to come see you first!
Aaaah! Wonderful Admiral, we are so pleased that you have started to eat a bit more. Your Mum must be relieved. Happy and Eatey and Feel-better-ee New Year to you both
Whicky Wuudler
Oliver
& Gerry
Way to go Admiral! Let your Mommy know that you need food, and more food.
WOWWWW! This is absolutely the BEST news of the entire year! I am so darn happy that I broke into tears and you know THAT'S happy! Admiral, I haven't even done a blog walk today as I've been at the hospital visiting my best friend and it's her bd no less, too. But I ck'd on you right before I left and now I've just this minute walked back in the house and ck'd on you again. There are no words to tell you how happy I am. Yes, beautiful girl, you are on your way to recovery now, and I send you human kisses from me and Sam & Lucy and cheering in the background and said to make sure and send you BIG kisses from them, too. Lucy says she'll never be stingy with Sam again. She says you're her sister of the heart and she loves you. Sam of course is getting that gleam in his eye again like he's getting away with something. Well, it's a guy thing, right?
XOXOXO + XOXOXO double from the fur ones.
Great update. You've made your mom VERY happy and your friends too.
Happy 2011 to all.
oh, beloved admiral!! we has been kinda outta touch, an' din't even know you was sick--we is so glad that we purrs efurry night "even for those we don't know are in need"!!
we's doin' a happy dance that you are onna mend, an' purrin' that you keeps on gettin' better. we sends you TONS of purrs an' nose kisses, an' our mom sends yer mom a great big (HUG) an' comfortin' pats onna back. you's doin' the right stuff fur yer girl, mom!!
YAY!!!!! I knew the water mixed with the dry food would work!!! YAY! YAY!! Admiral I am soooo happy for you! What a good girl you are!
yes it is "polite" to just leave a few morsels on your plate, you don't want to be like those gobbly mancats! lol
I know your Mama is soooo happy right now and so are the rest of us!!!
That is the best news!!
Much love to you!!!
(((((hugs))))
Caren and Cody
p.s. to your comment on 2 santas--getzger would be ecstatic if she did!!
Miss Admiral, please keep feeling better. We can't stand the thought of you being so ill, especially over the holidays. We know it's no fun to go to the vet, but it's harder on our mom's when we're sick over the holidays when the vets are closed. So eat up, k? :)
We are so, so, so glad you are feeling better!
Keep eating a little bit more each time you get the chance.
Mom gives us meat baby food, like Gerber, without onions when we do not feel good. It sorta stinks and we love it!
Keep up the good work, Admiral .. and wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!
~ Napoleon and The Bunch
I keep purring for you my dear, I'm glad to hear of the improvement.
YEAH!!!
May your new year be filled with joy, health, and riches beyond your imagination!
Purrs and Hugs,
Fin and Mom
Grate news, I thought was a long hours to worried and I am very happy for you and your MUM.
Happy New Year to you both!
xoxox
Hey, Admiral.....hear it? It's the New Year creeping up on little cat feet! It's bringing yummies to eat and the sweetest water to drink that you ever had. It's almost here and Sam and Lucy are getting ready for a major big kiss-a-rama! They've boxed up a bunch of those to send straight to you, you beautiful girl, you. Love from all of us, JennyD, Sam, and Lucy who has finally succumbed to your charms ~~ XOXOXO
Hooray!!! We are so happy to hear you're eating and drinking again, sweet Admiral! What a wonderful way to ring in the new year. We wish you and your mommy the bestest of years. (((purrs, hugs and smoochies)))
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
We will keep purring and wish you
all the best for 2011!!
Your Mom too :) HUGS!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
We are so happy to hear you're feeling better! We hope that you continue to eat and are as healthy as ever soon!
Happy New Year!
P.S. We do think you look a lot like our Bella!
Admiral, Royal Canin is great stuff! we didn't know you could get it where you live, else I'd have suggested it. i eat the dried stuff every day, but they also do an absolutely yummy scrummy wet stinky goodness too. When i wouldn't eat and the human was having to syringe me, the first thing that started me again was called that stinky goodness. It's easy on the tummy too, cuz it's specially made for sick cats. It's called Royal Canin Sensitivity Control. It has all the nutrients we need too, so it doesn't even matter if you won't eat anything else for a while! Milk it, admiral. you could get a constant supply of stinky goodness outta this! I wonder if it's something going around? your symptoms sound remarkably like mine were. You said you'd had flee product too, eh? Coincidence? i think not.
We are so very glad that you are feeling better and eating and drinking and greeting Mom at the door again. We will keep praying and purring for you to get all better soon. Happy New Year! May it be filled with joy, health and prosperity.
We are so very happy that you are doing better!! We are wishing you & your mom a very healthy, Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year to Admiral and yoor mom. We are gonna keep purring and purring for yoor health and happiness.
We are doing our happy dance now we know you are feeling much better. We are glad you are eating well cos you've got to make up for those missed meals!!
Happy New Year to you and your mom.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Oh sweet Admiral, now we can all have a Happy New Year knowing that you are eating, drinking and feeling some better. My whiskers are really grinning up! Happy New Year my friends!
Admiral, I am so happy to see you came back to update your blog!! I hope you can keep eating and get better.
I wish you and your mom a very happy New Year!
This is good news indeed Admiral!
Post a Comment