
Dear Kitties and mommies and daddies,
Mommy read me efurrything and I am so overwhelmed with love and care.
I slept on mom's bed all night long. I climbed up after getting home and curled in a very tight ball and slept from then till 0715 this morning. I asked for petting and loving and I purred very very loud. Mom was on the bathroom floor with me where I had followed her early this morning. Then, when she asked me to have breakfast (I do understand that word) I followed her but I just looked at the fuds and went back to bed.
I am about to listen while mommy calls the v-e-t. We will see what he says. Mom said she paid particular attention to efurrything all of you kitties told her about how to increase my appetite.
Rupert..I remember how handsome you were in your doctor suit last time..but the v-e-t never played the games YOU and *I* did. MOL. Spitty..I will email you the new coordinates for the Transporter. Star..Grooming R Us.
OH! I did have a little bath and I did wash my hands. :-)
Mommy posted this picture of me even though it has been here before. She doesn't want her man cats to forget her while she is indisposed, MOL.
Love you kitties and mommies and daddies, Fanks from me'n'her. ♥♥♥♥
46 comments:
Purrrs Admiral!! Please eat a bit so you can get all well again!!
(((((HUGGGGGGSSSSS)))))) from your TX furiends,
Please do eat for your Mom - we use a plastic syringe without a needle to squirt watered down food and water into our older cats who don't eat when they are sick. Did the vet feel any abnormality in your insides in the exam? We are still purring for you to get better and for the vet to find out what is amiss.
We love you so very, very, very much Admiral....and we are sooooooooo concerned about you, darlin' girl. We are happy you are home and we are purraying that you will get your appetite back....please don't be dieting as we think you are purrfect just as you are!!!!!!!!!!
Purrayers that you will soon be 100%. xxxxxxxxxxxx
Good morning Admiral! I think it's really good of you to not be hiding UTB! I am sending you good purrs and vibes so you'll feel just a little hungry pretty soon, okay?
XOXO, Spitty
Dear Admirals I hopes your tummy makes you hungry soon, cuz it will make you feels better. Snuggle up an stay cozy *softpaw*
You need to eat something sweet thing, really! Pretty please???
Admiral we are sad you are still not eating. We think you should do that - your mom is very worried. We think if you can just eat a little it will help you get your appetite back. Maybe your mom could just feed you a little bit to help you out if you need her to. Oh we are so worried so please eat soon! We are still sending tons of purrs and prayers and crossing all our paws and fingers for you to feel better and eat soon!!
Oh, Admiral! We have been away from blogging over Christmas and didn't know you were having health problems. We are adding our purrs and wishes for a quick recovery to all of the others.
Please eat, dear one! It's your way back to health.
Dante is just devastated that you're not well. He's sending special big Maine Coon purrs and hugs your way. Get well.
We're glad you got a good rest now that you're home. But we hope you'll start to eat very soon!
We are so happy to hear from you, sweetest Admiral. Sam is saying, "She wrote? She wrote?" I'll read him your letter as soon as I finish this -- he's very excited.
Admiral, have you ever tasted Mrs Fearnow's Brunswick Stew? It comes in a can in the grocery store. If you would ask Mommy to buy a little can of that (it's really delish), barely warm up just a bit for you and let you taste it, I think it might bring back your appetite. I have used this remedy for years and it's never failed. But you have to share it with Mommy, ok? Once you taste that little bit off of her fingers or a little spoon, I'll bet you lap it all up and ask for more.
Sam and Lucy are reminding me to send you super big kisses from them....and what's that? Oh, Lucy says she'll even share Sam with you! Well, I'll be. Miracles do happen. XOXOXO
Admiral, we are all purring for you!
Please Eat, Admiral! Or your Mom might have to smear nutrical on your paws...YUCK!
Love from alla us, xoxoxoxoxo The Lounge Kats & Mommy Trish
Admiral, we're glad you got some rest last night and now we are hoping you'll eat some foods to help you get better sooner! We're purring really hard for you! And Miss Admiral, there is no way the Mancats are going to forget you, you beautiful girl!
Admiral, please eat for mommy and the boys!
xxooo
Still sending love & huggs & kisses & headbonks & nose taps to our dear Ms. Admiral!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
How about just a little piece of tuna dear? I like a nice juicy prawn when I'm feeling a little down.
I just read that she needs fluid therapy like Laoch said.
Admiral, I do fully understand a ladycat's inate need to diet and slim down from time to time, but perhaps you've lost enough weight? A pound is quite a lot, you know. Have a care, else your people will do what my human did to me when i refused to eat. She mixed up electrolite fluid (human says she can provide the recipe if your people wants it, it's easy), and she got some stinky goodness and made it like a paste with water and a blender. Then she got syringes with no needles on the end, and squirted the stuff into my mouth. It wasn't very pleasant, cuz I had no choice but to swallow, but it did mean I didn't have to get dehydrated and go back to the vet again. Maybe, if you're really not feeling up to eating, you'd ask your people to try that? It's really less stressful than it sounds. Please get well soon, admiral.
We're purring hard for you, Admiral! We hope you feel like eating soon, sweetie. Lots of kitty kisses and Light, and hugs to your mom.
Admiral, we hope you get your appetite back and eat a little. It would make your mom very happy...and us too.
Admiral, I like your humor " breakfast (I do understand that word) " but please do not walk away !!! ...You might not feel like it but you really should eat for yourself and your mom.
Purring for you get better
xxxxxxx
Puddy
Hi, sweet Admiral...I know I left you a message before but I'm just ck'ing back to see if your mommy maybe had written anything. You are probably getting many strokes and soft kisses today and curling up with your mommy, so I won't make any sound to disturb you. I'll tip-toe back in later to ck on you again. Sending much love, XOXOXO
As Beth said Admiral, "...do it for the boys!"
Do it for your mom too! It's just "for the boys" sounds so military.
Dear sweet Admiral we hope now that you've been home and feel better you have started eating. We are sure your Mommy is doing every thing she can to entice you to have an appetite. Moms worry so much. We are still purrin for you Miss Admiral and we hope you feel much better.
purrin
xoxoxo
Hello!! Me and Charlie just popped into the CB website and saw that you needed purrs cos you're not eating!! Dear sweet adorable Admiral!! Please feel better!! You are home now with mum so we hope that you will soon be eating. We hope the v-e-t will have some ideas too to help you too!! Take care
x
Oh sweet Admiral, I hope you have your appetite and you can eat. Your mom is so worried about you and we are worried too.... My boys are purring and I am praying for you. We hope you feel better soon.
Love,
Tamago, Goro and Niko
Star says, "Please have your mom let us know what your vet says my sweet! Has she tried giving you kitten milk? Please do have something to eat and drink darling! It will make your gorgeous fur even more beautiful!!"
I'm having a blonde day. It took FOREVER for me to figure out what MOL was. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Maybe I was an orange tabby in a former life.
Come on eh, Admiral...has some Num-Nums will ya? What's if your Mom tooks the Num-Nums watered it down a tiny bit and then mixed it up and put it in very small container then put that container in a pot or bowl that had hot water in it to warm up the food (NOT microwave it because it alters the chemistry), then offered the warm food to you, what about that?
Sweet Admiral, I didn't know you weren't well. We got behind again. We hope and purr you'll soon be feeling better and get your appetite back. It's wonderful that you and Mom got to sleep all night.
We love you,
Kassey and her Mom
Admiral, this is the Rumblemum.
When Inigo wasn't eating one of the things that encouraged him was putting the food by him, then petting him firmly and saying encouraging words. He'd usually have a bit of a nom.
Please feel better my dear, you're so special to us.
Please, please eat something Admiral.
Note to Admiral's mommy: Rumblemum's advice is really good. We find that when our own cats (or ones at the animal shelter) don't have a good appetite, sometimes petting and soft talking help. It seems to comfort them...
Hello beautiful girl! We are praying for you to start to eat and feel better soon. When we are sick, mum gives us Gerber chicken baby food. If that doesn't work, she gets us a whole rotisserie chicken from the grocery. Lots of aroma to stimulate the appetite. We are sure your mum has tried this but just in case... The baby food has a high water content and will help with dehydration. Did your vet give you IV fluids? They always help us to feel better even if we are not clinically dehydrated. You will be in our prayers until you are fully recovered. Our love to you.
I wanted to check on you, Admiral, to see how you were doing. So sorry to hear you're still not eating. You beautiful ladycat, you are in our prayers and our paws are crossed for you to get better.
Oodles of hugs & nosekisses, dear friend,
Tomxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
Just chekcing in on you - our Yoko has hyperthyroid too and she is having some similar symptoms. We don't give her any meds but have ordered this herbal treatment from petwellbeing.com
http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/cat-hyperthyroid
It got very good reviews and no negative ones and helped cats who were way worse than Yoko. You might want to red about it too. we will let you know how it goes.
Admiral, kittie, eat something, OK? We'll all feel better after you do.
To the Mommy from The Food Source: Have you tried baby food? If you can find on without onions and some of the other seasonings those are best. I used that a time or two to get a kittie restarted on eating.
If nothing else, one time out of desperation I finally just started pushing a few pieces of chicken down Allie's throat, like you would a pill. She wasn't real happy about it at the time, but she started eating again after that.
Admiral Cody and I are praying that you are just not eating because you are so upset at having been to the vet. Please eat pretty girl! You need to be strong to get better!!!
We are still sending you many, many prayers and paw hugs!!
Much Love, Caren and Cody
Admiral, you need to start eating so you can get well. Sometimes eating a treat stimulates my appetite.
Herman
Admiral my sweet furriend you must eats! I so sorry you has not been doing well and you no feels like eating. Momma says she has dealt wif dis type of fing before wif two of her kitties including my brofur. She wanted to mention to your momma dat if can't gets you to eat wif other foods she may want to try Royal Canin Baby Cat food as my rescue group as found dis to be one food dat all cats will eat even when sick. And momma has had success wif brofur by sprinkling freeze dried chicken on top of his food. Remember if you eats anything dat is better den nothing so even if its pure chicken I hopes you will eat. Many loving thoughts and purrrrrrrrrs to you and your momma!
Come on gal! You need to eat, we can't have you fading away to nothing! Could your Mum perhaps get a (still warm) roast chicken, take a little bit of the yummy roast skin and rub it on your paws? It smells wonderful. Our Mum used this trick when Gerry was very ill two years ago. He'd lick his paws and sorta got the taste back for eating by himself. There was some smearing of little bits of chicken on his chin too, which made him get licking some more.
We are purring for you dear Admiral!
Whicky
Oliver
& Gerry
PS: Maybe your Mum could ask the vet, but we wondered if there's a chance that you have a bit of reflux. This can make everything taste horrible and make us not want to eat, and the less we eat the worse the reflux can be. There are medicines to treat reflux too.
I hope you are feeling better today and have eaten something!
Smoochies to you!
As the day is getting brighter this morning, we hope news is getting better for you, Admiral!! We love you! As soon as you're on the mend, Mom will be feeling better, too!!
Huggies and love,
Tom
Eat something sweetie pie!
My mommy said she is SO grateful for the suggestions. She will look for some of those today.
Hello Sweet Admiral, I'm sending you all my very best purrs. I know your Mommy is taking the very best care of you and I hope you are feeling better today.
XO, Spitty
Get well soon, sweetie and try to eat.
Happy New Year to you all from us all in Malaysia. May 2011 be everything you wish for.
Post a Comment