Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Whiffies!


I love my morning whiffies. After mom and I have our breakfast, she makes the bed if I allow her to (I am right back on it as I was in yesterday's photo..this is auto-writing) she gets dressed and sweeps the kitchen floor of tracked litter granules, takes out the trash and recyclables and then, when she comes back in, I am always there for my whiffies.

This is love...your mom holding the storm door open in winter or freezing weather to allow her furbaby, me, to have some premium whiffies. I stand and STAND there catching all the scents that come in through that inch she holds the door open for me.

Some folks would call me spoiled since the household revolves around me, but I call it love. ♥

Pee Ess: This is a freeze frame from my Hummingbird Channel. Mommy took the picture this past Spring. It'll start new shows in April.

21 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We agree with you, sweet Admiral. That is LOVE! :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

We love morning whiffies too but we haven't had any in a while!

Cat said...

You are lucky Admiral that morning wiffies are still happening!! Our windows have been shut tight for a while now and the boys will have to wait until spring :-(

Great hummingbird! Was she in your garden?

Kea said...

Yes, it's love. Or the mark of a good servant. (Or both!)

Michiko Johnson said...

Of course you are pet for your MUM:-)
The Hummingbird photos is nice to look at anytime.
xoxox

Beth said...

Of course you are not spoiled Amiral, just dearly loved.
Beautiful hummingbird shot.

Purrfect Haven said...

thanks for your comment - as for pipe watching... who knows the attraction - gurgling, clanking... your guess as good as mine. Loving your posts especially the 'premium whiffies' we get that too! Hah ha even though Mrs H cries out when the gusts of cold wet wind come in. Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

BeadedTail said...

Yep that's love or else very good human training! We can't wait for the hummingbird channel to come back on in the Spring!

Ellen Whyte said...

Do you go out for walks at all, Admiral?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awwww Admiral that is indeed true love.
You deserve all of it!

purrin
xoxxo
Abby

CCL Wendy said...

I think whiffies are quite wonderful. My kitties, including Dante, all like to take whiffs, but they're generally outside when they're doing it.

Dante isn't engaged. He just has a girlfriend, who he doesn't see too much. So he's really still single.

Tamago said...

Oh it's so sweet! You are not spoiled, Admiral, this is nothing but love :-) Household revolves around my fur kids at my house, too.
That is a cute hummingbird. You must be looking forward to the new season on that channel :-)

The Island Cats said...

You have your mom trained so well, Admiral! We haven't had any whiffies at all lately...too cold, mom says. We like that hummer! We haven't had any of those lately either.

Anonymous said...

Great job training your mom. We are still having our windows open but it got cold last night!

Gigi said...

Hello, my sweet! I am so sorry the Human has been so irresponsible these last couple days! I was so happy I got to read your post today--I miss you!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Oh, my kitties love the whiffles too -- any chance they get!

We don't have the Hummingbird channel here, but we do have the Woodpecker channel, which is enjoyed by cats and humans alike!

Have a great day, Admiral and Mom :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you have such a good Mommy!!! She loves you sooo much! You aren't spoiled, it is just love!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We get whiffies - but we have to go outside and help ourselves!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

The household should definitely revolve around you sweet and gorgeous Admiral.

We luvsya and your mom.

The Gaelic Wife said...

Doesn't every household revolve around ever feline?

Katnip Lounge said...

Your Mom loves you verreh much, Miss Admiral. And so do we!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...