Mom said I seem to be in amazingly fine fettle considering it is almost time for a v-e-t visit. This is the best I have felt just a few days before my time to go. I have been thundering up and down the hallway each day. I invited Mom’s bean kit to play. Dared him to as a matter of fact. I ran into my house as fast as I could..put my head out and looked at him as hard as I could. He said that was an invitation if he ever saw it, so he went to the corner where all of my wand type toys are and chose one to play with. He did what I hoped he would do, and poked it in the window of my house so I could fight with it. What fun. It doesn’t get any better. A fine rousing fight with a feather wand.
Oh, and mom laid my red fleece blankie in there and…gasp!…I rejected it! I would not go into my house to rest or sleep until she took it out. I like how *I* have it decorated.,.not how SHE wants me to have it, Gee whiz.
I hope efurryone is purring this morning?
Bonks and nose taps. xox ♥
Here I am ignoring that birdie she bought me that sings!
24 comments:
Wand fights are the best. Glad you are feeling good these days!
Glad you are doing so well before your vet visit! I don't let anyone tell me how to decorate my house Admiral and I agree you should not either :-)
Enjoy the day beautiful!!!
WOW! You've been having loads of fun! We enjoy thundering up and down the stairs especially when Mum and Dad are sleeping. Hee hee.
Enjoy the rest of your day, Admiral!
Love, Cosmo and Ling
Cute birdie! What's a bean kit? I live under a rock, you know.
It's great you are feeling so good, Admiral! Annie loves to be chased up and down the stairs by our human, though the human doesn't move as quickly as she used to. MOL.
I am happy that you are not suffering yet. Perhaps you will be able to go longer this time without a visit to the vet. (one can only hope, huh?)
Hi Admiral,
Do you know how much love to hear that you are doing well but you don't looks happy in the picture? you shows in your face? I know why best way removed the blanki...
xoxox
How dare your mom try to decorate YOUR house!!!
Admiral, I think your human need to be train " Cat's Rules " : )
Hooray for feeling mighty Admiral, you go girl!
Admiral, we're glad you're feeling good!! We think you should give that birdie a bitie!!
We are so happy that you are feeling well! I am hoping that means you will have a good visit at the vet!
xoxoxo
It's great you are feeling well.
You have to tell your mom not to decorate your house:-) Oh she has to know that! LOL
Admiral that is fantastic!
We are so happy you are feeling so good.
purrin
xoxox
Abby
We're glad you're feeling so good Admiral! The fight with a fevver wand sounds like fun too! What was your mom thinking trying to decorate YOUR house?
You're the Queen, Admiral! Yes, we're purring AND fuzzing.
Admiral, Of **course** you are feeling fine! It was my song that did it, not that Ru-person.
You did look sooooooo nice on that red blankie, though.
You re a lovely girl & I'm glad you're playing and getting your humans to entertain you! Good Job!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Yay for play!! Mysty has that chirping birdie also :) Yes, I have made the mistake of trying to make something more 'comfortable'
So glad you are feeling well! A little wand play is always good for the soul :)
Grrrrr, I HATE that singing birdie! But, I do wish I could find a human kit to play with me whenever I wanted... Mom, will you check Walmart for one next time you go, please?
Your friend, Zoe
Would you feel differently about the birdie if it danced and told jokes as well?
heh heh.
I KNEW if I commmented late that cretin Spitty would have slandered my slender grey purrson; Admiral, Spitty may have the pipes but I've got the MOVES!
XX Rupert
We are so sorry we missed this post. Mom just figured it out how to read all them, she's so slow sometimes...meow. How awful Mom put your red blankie in your cube. We hope you're still feeling better.
Kassey
Post a Comment