My Mom came home this afternoon and as always she just came in and laid down on the floor to love on me. It wasn't till much later she read the note from the pet sitter.
I did alright but I hid Thursday after mommy called for an appointment so I couldn't be taken to the V-e-t and I needed to go. Friday was too late because mom needed to go away to see her human kits and only just came home. I have terrible skin allergies that flare up as soon as the allergy shot wears off. It wore off and I need my shot and I need my bloods tested.
But she's home..I have been gently brushed, kissed, hugged, kissed some more..loved on..and a bunch more kisses. Now I am about to go to my wicker basket and have a peaceful nap, knowing she is here at last.
Mommy You stop that going away! Right NOW!
18 comments:
Awwww, Admiral, we're glad your mom is home safe and sound and hope she had a good visit. We also hope she gets you in to the v-e-t ASAP this week! Good luck! Purrs and head butts to you!
P.S. We just saw you visit us for Nicki's birthday party....We have to tell you that Nicki's actually a boy...though since he doesn't have his mancat bits, he's kinda like a girl. LOL. We won't tell him you called him a girl, though. Annie's the only girl in the house, other than mom! ;-)
Miss Admiral! Oh we are soooo happy for you that your Mom is home where she BELONGS. We have a nasty feeling that you may have a "date" this week you might like to break...please don't hide from your Mom and let her get you to the Evil Vet without any fuss.
Rupert is wild with excitement...he's busy spit-shining and waiting to visit!
Tomorrow your mission is to hold down the bathroom floor. Stay put! Even if the door gets closed, ask no questions- this is your new mission Admiral.
No more hiding from the doctor Admiral! It's best to suck it up and take the medicine.
I agree with Mr. Mews, you know it makes you feel better sweetie!
Hi, Admiral,Mom and I are glad to have your Mom back home. We purred and prayed for her safe return. Go to the v-e-t like a good soldier,Admiral. It's for your good, sweet girl....Kassey
We are so glad your Mommy is home, but you need to get that shot, sweetie; we hope the vet visit goes by quickly and you feel better soon...Sweet dreams with your Mommy tonight, gorgeous girl...Hope you have a great week, lovely friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Right this is our 3rd and last attempt to comment. $%$%$#@#@!
We're glad your mum is back and hope you get well soon. Eek in sympathy for your visit to the vet!
Admiral, we're so glad your mom is home now. And how nice that the first thing she does is love on you!! We hope you can get to the vet soon so you can feel better!
We're glad your mommy is home where she should be! We bet she missed you every single second she was gone. Hopefully you can get to the vet for your shot so you can feel better.
Admiral! As I read all other friends commnets for you that I agree with other you must go to see the vet, Why doesn't wanted go to the vet?
He doesn't hurt you doesn't he/She?
I feel sorry for your Mom ....
Please be good to her...
xoxox
How wonderful to have Mommy home!! I hope you get to the vet soon so you can feel better. xx
You are a bit of a worry I am sure, poor you and poor Mommy... but all will be well now. Love Darcy and Bingley xx
You have such a nice mommy and she takes such good care of you.
You sound very relieved Admiral.
Oh Admiral! I'm so glad your Mummy's home and has been giving you a lot of loving!
We know what it means to wanna be round your mommy. Things are a little topsy turvy round our house cuz of the kittens and Disco dieting...we haven't slept with our Teri in quite a while...
Post a Comment