Monday, October 11, 2010

I got taken to the V-e-t!

Kitties!! Mom outsmarted me but almost didn't. I was just starting to get onto her intentions when she grabbed me. I was relaxing on her bed but as she approached me I saw that look in her eye and I started to become alerted! After she scooped me up, I sang all the way down the hallway,and the entire time she was putting on her shoes and jacket, all the way to the car and down the road. BUT: I got there and soon, I will feel better. A lot of those green papers mom had are over there with the v-e-t now but she says I'm worth it~! ♥♥♥

I will start feeling better in a day or so.

Purrs and bonks to all of you kitties.

27 comments:

Michiko Johnson said...

So glad you went to vet thats big job for your Mom and you:-) I knew you never get useds go to the vet?
I can understand too Admiral...
Have a good rest today,
xoxoxo

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We know your mama loved the songs you were singing to her!!!! We are happy to hear that you will soon be all better again. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Katnip Lounge said...

Admiral, No wonder I was so agitated...I heard your distress songs from afar! I will be over to wash your ears and cuddle.
XX Rupert

::packing a snack::

Beth said...

I am so glad mommy was able to get you to the vet. And now you will feel better very soon.

Kea said...

We're glad your mom got you and that you'll be feeling better soon. Our human can just imagine your "singing," as we boys do the same!

The Gaelic Wife said...

I'll have Things 1 & 2 email you with their ways to escape going to the v-e-t.

GreatGranny said...

Admiral, I'm glad Mom got you to the v-e-t and yes you'll be feeling better soon. Kassey sings too all the way and gives them a hard time.

Pandafur said...

They humanz iz so tricky, I glad you will be feeling betters fast dear Admiral

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
Sometimes you have to be furry careful of the Mom. You never know what they have up their sleeves. WE are all so glad that this is over and that you are feeling better.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, those trips are no fun, but feeling better is a great thing Admiral!

neora chana said...

I am very lucky not to have to go so often and certainly sympathize with you. But I also know that you have a lot more fun with your mom afterwards, which is a good thing!

Angie, Catladyland said...

I'm so glad you got to the vet!! Feel better soon, sweetie pie :)

Jacqueline said...

We know those vet visits are no fun, but we hope you are already getting relief from your allergies and feeling better, sweetie...Hope your week gets better, beautiful girl!..kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kat's Kats said...

Zaphy says, "You should always sing to your mommy when she takes you to the vet. This is very important. Da Boys all hope that the visit makes you feel better."

Gigi said...

Oh Admiral, you were such a brave girl! And there's nothing wrong with a lot of loud singing! I hope your shot is already working to make your skin feel better!

I don't let my Human get me into one of those little prisons they call a carrier. She wonders what she will do if I ever get really sick??? Heh, heh.

BeadedTail said...

We're sorry you had to go to the vet but we know you'll feel better so it was worth it. Hopefully your mom didn't like your song too much so she makes you sing again too soon.

The Island Cats said...

We know you don't like going to the v-e-t, Admiral, but we're glad you did so you'll feel better. What song were you singing??

BostonBoy said...

All that matters is that you feel better.

OKcats said...

Oh Miss Admiral, we hope you're feeling better already. We hate to go to the vet also, but we magically feel better afterward. We think the vet may be a wizard! We understood that you couldn't come to Zoe's party, and that's ok! It was so very nice of you to stop by later, when you mom came back - you are a Good Friend!

Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

Pirulo Furry said...

Oh, I hate the vet, too. But, what I like is your blog. You can visit mine, too: http://pirulofurry.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Oh Admiral I hope you will be feeling better soon. Did you have your allergy shot?

Quill and Greyson said...

::Shudders::

Ellen Whyte said...

We warned you! But glad you'll be feeling better ASAP.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You're in our thoughts and purrs my dear - we're sending you lots of good health and well being!!

Daisy said...

Well, even a trip to the vet is worth it if you start feeling better!

Whisppy said...

Shots are awful but I'm sure it's worth it when you start feeling better. Poor Admiral. I hope Mummy gave you extra treats after the VET ordeal....

Here I Am Carrie said...

Well I just had to come checking to make sure you got to the vet ok finally. I am so glad you made it and I am sure you are feeling much better as I am sure your caregiver is now greatly relieved...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...