Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

22 comments:

Kea said...

Aw, that's sweet, Admiral. You look a bit sad there, though. Maybe curling up in your mom's lap would make you feel better. *Kitty kisses*

Daisy said...

Is that doll about to give you a hug, or a whap?!? I am just a tiny bit worried.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I was sad...I didn't feel well that say. Mommy's lap is always ready for me.

BostonBoy said...

Does Raggedy Ann know about this?

Stacy Hurt said...

I see you are all set for the next time your human has to leave the house. You look positively pitiful with your surrogate sleeping buddies.

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Brian's Home Blog said...

Who is protecting who?

GreatGranny said...

Chin up. Admiral, tomorrow is new, hope you feel better too.....xo from Kassey

Here I Am Carrie said...

And no words are needed. So sweet. I so have to get some photos up of Wildfower for you to see. You are kissing cousins... Have a purrrfectly good day. Hugs Carrie

Parker said...

That's about as adorable as it gets!

Angie, Catladyland said...

Everyone needs a stuffy to snuggle with...

Margaret said...

That is so cute! I see a Teddy bear, too.
Mandu

Beth said...

You look so comfy Admiral. I hope you are feeling better today.

BeadedTail said...

Everykitty can use a little lap every now and then. Sweet photo!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
I wanna give you a snuggle....

purrin
xo
Abby

CCL Wendy said...

How sweet is that! You have your very own dollie. Kind of looks like a Raggedy Andy, but not quite. Does it have a name?

And yes, Dante was wearing a red t-shirt, and it has the picture of a tiger on the back of it.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Mommy said to tell you that dolly is actually her. A friend made it for her. That's why I have my head on her lappy. Mommy said I am feeling great..just that picture was taken when I was feeling sad last year.

Ellen Whyte said...

Why were you feeling sad? You look like a cuddle kitty.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I didn't feel well with my hyperthyroidism. But the v-e-t has me adjusted and regulated now.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Admiral, so cute! Who's your friend there??

Gigi said...

I'm sure your mommy must look better than that...that...that thing. I think it's even scarier than my toob.

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Admiral,

It's very nice to meet you. So nice to see you hangin' out with your friend there.

Purrs from Gotchi

Lisa said...

aww what a sweetie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...