Mom says I sing too much. Mornings when she gets up to, what else..feed me, and from about 0600 hrs. onward.
I lull her into not getting too irritated though by snuggling tightly up against her at night until she is well and truly asleep. She loves that and as an extra added attraction I pat her face with my paw. Very gently. She just melts. But all that nice feeling goes South when I begin my morning songs. Hey..deal, is what I say!
One of her sons found me some senior vitamins. Who knew that they made kitty vitamins? I love those things so much (I am allowed four morsels a day) that now, I hang out in the kitchen so she can apply my meds first to my tender ear (hyperthyroidism) and then, yum, I get my vitamins as a reward. Man, I love those things.I used to give her a hard time when I knew she was going to medicate me. No more.
Just wanted to tell you that they make vitamins for kitty's if anyone is interested in obtaining some. I am ever the public servant.
Arrrrrgh...Ahoy.
20 comments:
How sweet to sing to Mom and she gives you yummy vitamins. It's good info that kitties can have vitamins too.
Vitamins are good! We're glad they've helped you with the methimazole application!
P.S. Our human wants to know how your human gets the special characters she uses...Just a font like wing dings or something else?
Happy Labor Day, sweet friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Admiral, what do you sing, ususally? Blues, Jazz, Rock-n-Roll, Opera? May Ling is a talker as opposed to singing, and Rupert chats to himself; you'll hear his rapid fire mehmehmehmehmeh as he wanders around the Catio. And Johhn is a yodeler!
pee ess: what vitamins do you take?
pee pee ess: Our Mommy would also like to know how you do the fun characters!
Argh! Mommy is a rotten typist. We meant to say that JOHNNY yodels.
Admiral
I think the songs you sing to your Mom is beautiful. You know what's best, so if 6am is the time to start singing then that's the right time. We both know kitties have all the answers. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoy your vitamins. A healthy Admiral is a happy Admiral.
purrin
xo
Abby
♫ And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world ♫
We bet you are a great singer, Admiral!! Singing for your vitamins!!
Thomas & Zaphy both talk, Star trills and talks his own trilling language, Mister Kitten purrups. We think he wasn't around cats the way he should have been when he was a kitten. The 'rescuer' that Sarah got him from said he was a gir-el!! (That may be why Tanis didn't like her/him once he got a little older)
You're such a smart one Admiral!
You will be full of vim and vigor now that you have started the vitamins. Perhaps you will not sing quite so early in the morning now Admiral.
Do you know "Volare"?
Thats a good news the vitamins works very well for you.
And you don't mind for taken too..
I wondering your Vet have some tablets..just thought of top of my head.
Why not singing in the bath rooms or at the deck?
When you come to my home no worry you can go to at behind parks then everybody listen to your lovery voice:-)
Sorry I truly messed it up your story LoL!
Au sings too, but at 2AM which is hard to bear. 6AM sounds so much more civilised. Those vits sounds interesting. Do you see a change in your fur?
Hi Admiral (and Admiral's Mommy)!
Moosey, Sammy and Maggie love singing in the morning, too! :) We are glad you like your vitamins so much, Admiral. They sure sound yummy, and isn't it great that you get them as a reward for taking your methimazole application? Moosey gets a nice snack after his nightly nose drops ... you would think a kitty would say "no way" to nose drops, but Moosey's smart like you ... he knows he gets something tasty afterwards! :)
Maggie is doing well so far on the 1/2 dose of methimazole. They'll have to check her thyroid levels in a few weeks to help adjust the dosages, but so far things are going much better. :)
Love,
us
I sing softly to my mommy at 4am for treats and if that doesn't work, pawing her works every time. Who knew that we had so much control over our moms?
Angel
Keep on ♫ singing for her and she will sing for you . Admiral Sunny Bog, Sadie and Big Boy are growing and soon I may have a photo of them for you. Paris has only seen them once. She knows they are in the barn but Paris is still the Queen here.xo
Oooh, vitamins! Yummy!!
My kittens had to be on iron and vitamins and they loved it only because I mixed it in baby food. I figure baby food is human grade and much healthier than maybe some of the suspect kitty food...my kittens agree - they demand it all the time!
As for the singing, I think it's great! I'm sure Simon Cowell is going to look for your number right after he gets off the phone with my little Copper. (She won't shut up but her meows are more like questions than actual singing...)
Unfortunately, 6AM will magically become 5AM very soon...Right? Fall back, 6AM will be 5AM?
Mom is wondering what vitamins you;re taking. We have so much in common!!
Hyperthyroid is a real issue and sometimes takes a long time to get kitty back to normal. I think a lot of it has to do with diet... dunno. Dave
Post a Comment