Kitties! Mommy got me! I had been leading her a fun chase (for me, that is..for her, not so much!) for two days as she was trying to get me to the V-E-T. No way no how am I going there willingly. But yesterday after the third attempt, I must have been lulled into a sense of security and she managed to get me around my waist and ferry me to that horrid container she had upended in the foyer.
I made sorrowful moans and loud long cries. But mommy was so relieved to have gotten me at last that she turned a deaf ear to my cries! How dare she? She jumped into her jeans and I was out the door into the horrible hots and humid with the windows down while I cried all the way to the V-E-T.
I got my allergy shot and kitties, I feel 200% better! I haven't lifted a claw to my poor ears and I'm not pulling out my luxuriant fur. This morning I'm gleaming like a newly minted coin mommy said. I also had, ahem, um, well...sorta..um...anal gland problems and the V-E-T fixed that. I hollered though.
I forgave her and showed her because I crawled into bed after the light was out (she had given up) and got all the way up into her face with my hands on her mouth; my whiskers tickling her cheek. I'm glad she was on her side so I could park on her pillow and show her some love and purrs. Just that morning I was in total misery and mommy was so upset with trying to catch me. Now I feel like a million cans of Fancy Feast, good.
Nosetaps and headbonks..
16 comments:
I'm so glad your feeling better. Mom knew you would and so did I. It hurts her when she sees you so miserable, so she bites the bullet and takes her chances on being ignored for awhile. Your such a good kitty on forgiving her.
Hooray! Admiral, I am so glad to hear you are feeling better now.
Yay I so happy you iz feeling betters. Its probly teh shock of being catched an then you get homes again an of course you feels better!
Hurrah for your mom, Admiral! We're glad she finally got you to the v-e-t. And we're over-the-moon thrilled that you feel so much better after the allergy shot...and that you forgave your mom quickly too. :-)
I'm glad you are okay now,these day your MOM wrote about yours in other space and here too..
I should come to read in here?
never mind she 'll understand now why I sent email to her....
Have a good night sleep Admiral!
xoxoxo
OH Admiral I am doing back flips knowing you are feeling so much better! We are so glad you were so brave at the Vet's and got everything done and now you're feeling like those millions cans of Fancy Feast!
purrin
xo
Abby
Well, you put up a good fight, Miss Admiral. But when your Mom pulls up alongside to board, sometimes you just gotta surrender the ship.
We're happy you are feeling SO much better! Our Mommy is gonna take KonaKitty to the vet...she is pulling out clumps, too, and now she sees it might be allergies, cuz of what you do. What are you 'lergic to?
We're so glad you are feeling better and we're sure your mom is too! Good job of putting up a fight though - can't let the humans think we do what they want in any way!
I am so glad you are feeling better Admiral and that you have forgiven mommie.
That's great news all round then Admiral!
Sorry you had to go to the V-E-T, sweet Admiral, but we are so happy that you are feeling all better (and that all is fine with you and your mommy)!
See, Admiral, now aren't you glad you went to the vet?? Yeah, being stuffed in that carrier and dragged to the vet isn't a lot of fun, but now you feel sooooo much better...and it's all worth it!
Oh Admiral! The trip must have been absolutely horrifying for you--I am so sorry.
But....well, you DO feel better and I am glad you forgave your Human. They mean well, you know, even though they seem so misguided.
woof ruff roof V-E-T I LOVE going there! Mostly because I get to ride in Mom's car. They arooo soo grrreat. There's treats and lots of people to pet me. Angel says she understands you though. She doesn't like the V-E-T either. woof ~~ Flash
I'm so glad you're feeling much better and forgave your Mom. It was so sweet sleeping with her after all that.
Sometimes it's worth going to the vet just so you can have one million cans of Fancy Feast (in your favourite flavours of course)
WW
Post a Comment