Mommy said I invited thugs in to party with while she was gone. That wasn't nice of her at ALL!
She said that because she was gone for 12 hours, and when she returned...the water dish had been moved to the center of the kitchen, and yes, it was overturned onto the wooden floor. Just because that happend by no means says that I had invited my cat friends in to have a kitty party, despite what SHE considers as evidence. We would never turn over our party dishes and how dare she imply that they were careless..not that any of the, were here, mind.
It was all simply circumstantial and there was likely an earthquake that shook the dish into the center of the room. And turned it over. And caused the warp place from water seeping under the floor boards. That she had to try to dry up. Don't jump to conclusions Mom. It wasn't me..and it wasn't my friends. Ask them.
But I will pledge to not move the furniture and accouterments--not that I did, mind.
Just because I moved my toys all to the spare room should not be a pointer at ME that I would overturn the water dish, Mom.
11 comments:
Uh Oh...next thing she will set up a Nanny Cam to keep an eye on you. You weren't nearly as bad as Spottie was when he layed in the bathroom sink, pushed the stopper down and then somehow turned on the faucet and flooded our house!
You are INNOCENT...unless there is video evidence that catches you in the act. Otherwise, your mum doesn't have a leg to stand on, as it were. ;-)
If you need a good lawyer I can recomend Purry Mason.
I would claim diplomatic immunity and take full advantage of my royal position if I were you...I'm just sayin'.
Oh Admiral, not for one minute did I think that you had anything to do with those happenings.
I trust you completely Admiral:-)
some your friends must be stumble over the dish?
too much wine LOL!
never mind she will get over when she had a beautiful food at restaurnt after the she became a different person....
we all knew that too aren't we?:-)
Next time I will bring over a heavy stainless steel dish :-)No more problems...
see you,
xoxoxox
Um, your Mom hasn't found the yak behind the sofa yet, has she? Cuz I *may* have done that...
~Rupert, aka Barfy Kat
Well, of course it was an earthquake!!! They happen all the time!!!
Well, it is very possible that Harley done it.
MYST got a funny look on her face reading this--I believe it was guilt! So that's where she was!!
I believe you Admiral and yes, it musta been the floor moving your water dish.
Post a Comment