Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bunches of Hots Out There


Kittehs, it is 95 degrees in the hots right now out there and likely to be a degree or so higher. The rest of the week it will be 98 degrees each day but mom didn't say what the "feels like" will be. I am so fortunate to be an indoor Queen and not having to be extra hot outside wearing my long furs. I am in a cool sun puddle inside on the cool wooden floor. I'm worried about all the kitties and doggies who have to live outside and how they must be hot and thirsty. Makes me sad.

I picked up an award from mom's friend. You can see it's a doggie who gave me the award. He made me an honorary member of his pack because I told him some kitty secrets so he could get along with Oreo and Angel better. Oreo is one of those on again-off again kittehs and it confuses Flash. He asked my help since I am an Admiral and all. Sailing the high seas gives me more experience in doggie-kitty matters. Thank you so much Flash. I am honored.

I hope Brighton and Harley are alright. I can't wait to hear from them.

Meows and Purrs to all of you. Head bumps too.

14 comments:

Beth said...

It is hotter than a firecracker here too Admiral. I am so glad you are indoor with the AC running full blast. You and mom stay 'cool.'

The Island Cats said...

It's really hot here too, Admiral. We're lucky that we get to stay inside with the cold air blowing thingey so we don't know how hot it really is out there!

Katnip Lounge said...

We are roasting in Vegas. Of course, we like the heat, 'specially Mommy. Mommy musta been a lizard in a prior life...a butt white, albino lizard.

Pee ess: We will post our award later this week!

maya said...

its not very hot here at all. in fact, we are quite cold!
you must be boiling in all your lovely furs!

GreatGranny said...

Admiral ,I can tell it's hot when Mom opens that glass door. We are very fortunate kitties to stay inside where it's cool.. You and Mom stay cool. Your Friend Kassey, GGB

BostonBoy said...

Well Admiral we are boiling up here. 100 and humid today. How you can be so cool with all that fir is what makes you great.

BostonBoy said...

Just to let you know Admiral I have been trying to post comments here but they never get published. Tonight bingo!

BeadedTail said...

It's getting hot here too Admiral! We don't go outside but we'll stay near the magic cool air blowing thingys.

Michiko Johnson said...

Yes, you are very lucky Cat Admiral:-)
because you mum love you very much...
a good hear that you are happy.
xoxoxo

Kea said...

We just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi!

We're three adoptees who live in southeastern Ontario, Canada, with a human slave. Assistant. Okay, really a slave. Annie, the senior kitty, also is hyper-t, diagnosed last September and on transdermal methimazole twice a day. No one in the area does the I-131 treatment, though our human hasn't given up all hope for it down the road, if her kidney and liver function remain good.

It's sweltering here too, with high temps and high humidity. We hope you stay cool!

Daisy said...

Stay cool, Admiral!

Gigi said...

Oh Admiral, I'm sorry to read those temps--and even in a house with cool boxes it can still get hot, especially with all your glorious long furs! I have to tell you that it is a very civilized 65 here in San Francisco!

Vivian said...

Woof! It's woofing hot!

Glad you like being a member of my pack! *hangs head to bow* Off to check the perimeter!

Lisa said...

Admiral youe in the right place and what a beautiful photo of you on your chair. Stay cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...