Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh Noes!

I had to try to take care of my mama yesterday and last night for sure. She had been coughing non stop all day and last night after we got in bed, she just coughed and coughed and coughed. Usually I don't like disturbance but after she turned out the light, I snugged into my usual place of into her neck with my head in there and the rest of me resting on her shoulder and upper arm.

I was rocked like a small boat in a storm, she coughed so much. But I stayed steady and was her warm loving nurse all night long.

Even though I have not been very good about going to bed with her since i was diagnosed with my illness and while I am having allergy skin problems, her need outweighed my needs and so I stayed with her..she would have done the same for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your mama being not well,
Well this is your turned to look after her.
For your mama coughing need to be an attention
to do Admiral....
Hope she will get better soon and you look after too.
Big Hugs to both:-)
XOXOO Michiko

Paris said...

Take care of her. She means so much to you and so many of us.
Paris.xoxo

Anonymous said...

You did the right thing, Admiral! Please take real good care of her until she recovers from that bad cough, okay?

Meowers from Missouri said...

admiral, you are a furry good caregiver! mom takes such good care of you, it's a blessin' that you get to return the favor. we hopes her hurty eye from last month is all better, an' that this coffing stuff is gone soon.

purrs & best fishes,
yer buds--the meowers from missouri

The Island Cats said...

That is very nice of you to take care of your mom. We hope she is better soon.

meowmeowmans said...

Admiral, you are a sweet and thoughtful kitty. Thank you for taking such good care of your mom!

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you Admiral. Continue to take good care of mom.

Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...