Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mommeh


Mommeh is fine these past several days. I told her I had places to go, cats to see and scratching posts to try..I just could not go on past that week of intensive care I gave her.

She got out from under my paws and I have my life back.

Her human sons came back from New Zealand last year with a picture of a box for kitten food in one of their stores. At first I was horrified but then I realized that they were trying to say it was kitten food with or made from beef..,not kittens. Mommeh laughed at me.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

That scairted me a bit at first, too! Admiral, I have to say that photo of you in the previous post really shows how gorgeous your eyes are.

Anonymous said...

OMC! We had shivers go up our tails! Thanks for clearing that up!

Admiral Hestorb said...

My fur stood right on end. That is her son holding the box and he is a cat person, as are all of her sons, as much as my mommeh!

dellgirl said...

Funny funny kitty. Glad to see you still have that wonderful sense of humor. You and mommeh keep me in stitches.

meowmeowmans said...

Oooh, that was kind of scary, but ultimately funny! :)

Sultan said...

Note to self: must make my own cat food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...