I told mom to get better and do it now, I have a date with a gorgeous tabby. (yes, he lives 800 or so miles away from me, but a girl can dream, can't she"? His name is Emmit.
I have to get ready.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WooHoo! I loved hear this bright news from you, it must be spring time .... Does your mom know about Emmit? I bit your mom would be delighted with that:-) We can take you to meet Emmit soon... I'll talk to your mom tonight okay:-) XOXOXO Michiko
5 comments:
WooHoo! I loved hear this bright news from you, it must be spring time ....
Does your mom know about Emmit?
I bit your mom would be delighted with that:-)
We can take you to meet Emmit soon...
I'll talk to your mom tonight okay:-)
XOXOXO
Michiko
Spring fever for the Admiral? Whoo-hoo! Too bad long distance relationships are so difficult....HRH
Oh yes, spring is in the air!
So you have a crush on that rascal emmitt huh. Well I'll put in a good word for you cause I'm his aunt Sherry
We hope your mom gets better so you can go on your date!! What fun!
Why, your eyes are just luminous...must be love!
Post a Comment