
Oh, never in a bad way. Just I surprised my human mom by staying out from under the bed most all of the day. AND I demanded though quietly and politely, that the front door remain open most of the day that she was here and not gone, so that I could position myself right in front of that door to gaze out at my realm. When I'm not on the high seas, I like to keep a weather eye on those querulous squirrels. Wait. That's my human mom who is querulous with the squirrels..not they with her. But nonetheless, I like to keep them tamped down and intimidated by my large and imposing presence. I think my Admiral's hat causes them pause as well.
The open door leaves the thermostat in the hallway maybe 8 feet from the door vulnerable to whims of the hot day outside. She probably will not let me do that tomorrow. The feels-like temperature here in this town is 100.
She took some pictures of me that are not technically good. BUT she kept them anyway because the brilliant late afternoon sun created a nimbus around my fine self. She wanted to capture that sunny nimbus at the expense of not having a technically good picture. My goodness. That woman loves me. I love her as well. At least I am not jealous when others are here to take her time and attention. I know I am the one who is still standing when all is said and done. I have caused her to post that picture above for us.
Furry kitty hugs and kitty kissies to all of you. As for her..she said "Bye!"
4 comments:
Excellent post Admiral. The picture of you that mom took is superb!
Better let mom shut the door tomorrow or the AC will run nonstop.
Sleep well!!
Beth
I must say that the photo is smashing. Your human did a very good job with this post. You are one very fortunate cat, er, cat person, or cat personality. Oh, purr and count your blessings. Smile! As ever be well
Pleasing to find that the feline is feeling better.
Just beautiful, Admiral. No wonder the squirrels stop to stare. They think "What a radient cat!" and "Mighty does she look. We best run!!" :)
Post a Comment