My human mom needs to haul me back in again. My T4 levels may be lower..indeed are much lower as I said before but: I am unable to tolerate petting, and I won't play at all, nor will I groom myself or allow myself to be groomed. I eat, and slip under the bed again with few exceptions. Mom said I am just existing. The transdermal med is working but I seem to have brutal side effects and so it may be that the transdermal med has had its fair trial.
The Iodine 131 treatment requires 6 days or so in the Hospital..in this case the University of Tennessee Veterinary Hospital, and is breathtakingly expensive. 11 years ago it was $1100.00 for my 16 year old sister Robin. I think she feels I am worth it and she hopes as do I, that the end result is far better than the result for my sister of long ago. My mom will have to take me in regardless of how I complain. First she will call my Vet and tell him my side effects and ask him to think about it for amelioration before I come in again.
Till later.
1 comment:
It is always depressing when the feline is not feeling well!
Post a Comment