Kitties! Katie Isabella has taken up residence very near by...but she put out the word she wanted to know where Spitty and Austin, and Nellie Bellie were, as she wanted to be in the same neighborhood, failing leaving me by myself, that is. I told her I would just go with her.. not to worry. I can easily change the location of my Cafe. It is very popular, even among the woofies and I don't see a problem. Katie shows up and sets about circulating among the tables, slow blinking the mancats, and showing what a tart she can be. She and Nellie Bellie get together and trade secrets back and forth. Nellie asked her about Kat and about Kozmo. But even a tart like Katie has honor. She just smiles, gazes toward home, remains quiet for awhile and I think, like me, she is making plans to go see Kozmo and handsome Kat. Me and Spitty used to do that when I flew away, and I missed Spitty so much. (we know where our earthly home and our Mom is.)
Katie has a difficult time not being with mommy, it's true. I think that's why she's in the Cafe trying to knock all the mancats dead. No pun intended. That happened to me too. I come all the way up to the Veil that separates mom and me, and taught Katie how to do that. We can get close to Mom, and she can hear us sometimes. Mom is having a hard time of it. We were so lucky to be loved and cared for so much while we were still in our home. We want Mom to know we felt the same exact way. Remember when there were times when both of us brought a real mouse into the bed and woke mom while we were trying to re-catch it? Oh, the good times rolled. What was that Katie?? Well, yeah, I agree, it was only a good time rolling for me and then, for you. Mom...not so much.
Hey, just sticking my nosie and whiskers in. Katie will do the same on her bloggie.
![]() |
| Me in back, Katie driving on Twitter in honor of a Pal who has flown to the Bridge |
![]() |
| Here I am, I still sail the seas. I have a special mancat in my Quarters, waiting for me. |
![]() |
| My special for me only Blankie that I love and Mommy still has-- folded and saved. |



11 comments:
I think Angel Katie is going to keep y'all busy Admiral, but you can handle it!!!
That is such a lovely, and comforting, post, Admiral. It gives us great peace to know that our beloved family members are surrounded by old friends.
We're sorry you are all at the Bridge but glad you have each other.
itz veree nice two meet ewe admiral….can eye say yur ship iz de awesumezt EVER ‼️😸🐾💚💚💚 pleez ta tell da tabbies eye said HI even tho eye onlee getted ta meet de big katoona. eye am glad katie iz setllin in 🖤🤍🤍🖤🐾🐾
Angel Katie is having a wonderful time there, mostly...nice to have her come close to the veil so she can give signs and comfort to her Mom. 🥰
We are glad that Katie has you to show her the ropes at the Bridge, Admiral. Thank goodness you are able to come right up the veil to let your sweet momma know that you are still watching over her. XO
Hehehe, woooo!
Katie Isabella was a lady cat who marched to her own drum and was a force of nature...surely no need for her to change...we will love her always. UMMMM wondering if she and Angel Madi are in cahoots
Hugs Cecilia and Angel Madi
oooops my comment isn't here
This is a test to see if it has to be approved first
Vern...interesting name for the generac...we might make a list to vote on
The Generac Rep was named Greg...I'm calling him Greg 7th...because he is the 7th Greg in our circle of family and Friends. MOL BOL LOL
It's hard to be away, and it's hard for us to let go.
Post a Comment