Friday, February 15, 2019

Mom Remembering Me.

Kitties!  This picture was taken close to a year before I flew to the Bridge.  Mom loves this one for special reasons.  Here it is taken  on a day when Mom was sitting in this chair and I was lying on the arm of the chair napping against her...and we shared our warmth with one another.






When I flew away to the Bridge, a dear Twitter furriend came to my bloggie and took this picture and made my farewell picture for  Twitter and Mommy after I had passed.  It brought tears to mom and favorite brother and some of our friends who saw it.  Mom said she still has a difficult time looking at  it.  It shows Anipal love for me and for mommy.  I was and I still  am a member of the #WLF and always wore and still do wear (in my Twitter account)- my beret proudly. This beloved photo created for mom shows me in a cradle; my beloved #WLF beret hanging on a post of the cradle since I was no longer with mommy, and me there in the cradle, much loved.  I was tired, very very tired when I told mom it was time for me to leave her.



I am well again, and enjoying playing and running.   And there is sunshine every day and soft nightfall to enjoy.

Katie Isabella is also an active member of #WLF and wears her beret too...all the time.

XX Kitties and woofies.  I have a Cafe to run up here.  I sail the blue sky and blue waters to catch my fishies!





9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hey Admiral! It’s so nice to hear from you. We miss you.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely picture that the friend made for your Mommy.

Tamago said...

Hi Admiral san. It’s so sweet of your friend to create such a sweet graphic.
Enjoy sailing and catch tons of fishies :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

We always love you and your photos sweetie.

The J-Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The J-Cats said...

Sweet, darling Admiral!

It is so good to hear from you again! Running a cafe? What fun! Mummy wonders if Possum and Pixie and Minxie drop in often. Do they go fishing with you? You must be so busy up there, what with a ship to command AND a cafe to run! We suppose that after you catch all those fishies, you make them up into fishy pies to serve at your cafe.

xoxox

Trixie, Caspurr, Shimshi and Mummy Shimona

meowmeowmans said...

Admiral, it is always such a lovely treat to see you and remember. We love you always, dear girl. We hear from Moosey, Sammy and Zoe that your cafe is amazing, with delicious foods! XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Admirall,
Guess it often is because of the gloom weather that our thoughts ponder to loved kitties...
You are one very special kitty that lives inside your Mom's heart forever, till you hug again and can warm each other while napping.
Love the special photos, so very sweet.
Sending you love from all the kitties here,
Mariette

Louche Tabby said...

Admiral, nice to hear from you.
If you are running a cafe up there, please make a nice tuna cappuccino for Mousie.

Rosie&Mousie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...