We will always love you too!!!
But for kitties, every day is a holiday... no matter where we are!
We will love you always and forever, too, sweet Admiral!
Beautiful photo of a LOVEly girl!Purrs,The Chans
Love you always, Admiral! xoxoxoxo
Admiral san, you are always beautiful with or without stocking and forever loved :-)
We will always love you Admiral!! xx
Oh noooooooooooo sweetie - how could mom take away your Christmas stocking? We love you sweetie - and always will. Mario Smooch (shhh, don't tell Katie).
We will always love you too Admiral!
Yes she will and so will we. x
You will always have a place in our hearts Admiral.
I agree with Tamago.Hugs to Admiral,Star~
I love you always Admiral.xxxxxx
Oh dear, what happened? I hope this got resolved real soon. Also hoping you and Mommy had a great Christmas.
What the others said!
I love you, Admiral Hestorb!! :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
We will always love you too!!!
But for kitties, every day is a holiday... no matter where we are!
We will love you always and forever, too, sweet Admiral!
Beautiful photo of a LOVEly girl!
Purrs,
The Chans
Love you always, Admiral! xoxoxoxo
Admiral san, you are always beautiful with or without stocking and forever loved :-)
We will always love you Admiral!! xx
Oh noooooooooooo sweetie - how could mom take away your Christmas stocking? We love you sweetie - and always will. Mario Smooch (shhh, don't tell Katie).
We will always love you too Admiral!
Yes she will and so will we. x
You will always have a place in our hearts Admiral.
I agree with Tamago.
Hugs to Admiral,
Star~
I love you always Admiral.
xxxxxx
Oh dear, what happened? I hope this got resolved real soon. Also hoping you and Mommy had a great Christmas.
What the others said!
I love you, Admiral Hestorb!! :)
Post a Comment