I totally love the sunpuddle thing - I lay in them with my kitties!
For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage. http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/ Debby in Arizona
18 comments:
What wonderful memories, sweet Angel Admiral. We bet there are LOTS of sunpuddles and beds to walk on there at the Bridge. :)
Missing and loving you always, dear one.
Beautiful!!!
Kisses
nellie
Hello Beautiful! What a stunning photo of you in the sun puddle. Do you remember when WE used to leave OUR pawprints on the bed? xoxo
Love,
Your Boomie
You ARE a sunbeam, Admiral!
You look beautiful in this photo Admiral! xx
We remember how much a sunpuddle made you happy Admiral. We think your Bridge would be an eternal sunpuddle for you.
We love seeing you sweetie!
It's so nice to see you, Admiral. :)
She was such a pretty girl! Beautiful memories! Purrs!
Lovely to see you enjoying your sun puddle Admiral.
You looking so happy Admiral!
I nevere forgot about you and your photos!
xoxoxo
Michiko
Beautiful girl! We're getting a lot of sunpuddles at the moment. We'll assume you're dancing in them!
Purrs,
The Chans
That's such a beautiful picture of you, Admiral san! And adorable paw prints on the bed :-)
U are an awesome kitteh! :)
You're so sweet!!
Star~
Your sweet paw prints on the bed? So touching, my Angel ♥
You husband, Nik
I totally love the sunpuddle thing - I lay in them with my kitties!
For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
Debby in Arizona
Your footprints on the bed remind us of the footprints you left on the hearts of those who love you.
♥ Nik ♥
Post a Comment