
It's Caturday...and my human bro is here so that means I got lots of bacons!!! (Mom here: that means about 6 tiny shards off the end of one piece)
I LOVE bacons and I love my brother although he did say I sang more than he's used to. I was just celebrating that he was here. Yes, that's what it was. Celebrating. Indeed. Here is another brother who dared to touch my belleh! The nerve! He gots "morning hair" so pay no attention to it.
35 comments:
Too cute, your bro right there on the floor with you and touching your belleh too. Glad you gots some extra bacons. Hope you have a fun week end with your bro. Take care.
Good Morning Sweet Admiral. Isn't it wonderful to have such a nice brother who gives you bacon and plays with you. Life is good!
xoxo
Ahh, your favorite bacons. How nice.
Admiral, maybe there is another mousie lurking around to make you sing.
Awwwwww, sweet Admiral you just look so happy there with your brother giving you all those tummy lovin's. And bacon too, oh my!!! What a lucky girl you are. Enjoy sweetie! Hugs and nose kisses
Adorable photo, gorgeous Admiral=we think you secretly love those tummy rubs!!...Our Mommy wants to cover you in kisses, precious girl...Happy weekend, sweet friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Mom just loves your floofy self. And to let your brother have belly rubs. Well I might if my brother gave me bacons.
xoxo Kassey
Haz a wonderfur weekend dear Admiral, but maybe protekt yer belleh wiv sum paw akchun.
Bro, Bacon and Belleh! What an alliterative weekend you're having, Babe!!!! Have a great one! >^<3 <3^<
Bacons are good! I'm sure your lovely fluffy tummy is very tempting!
BACON!!!!
Such a cute photo, Admiral. :-)
Bacon--mmm, yummy! Happy Saturday!
We think you must love your brother very much to let him rub your belly!
Truffle and Brulee
Don't you mind a man touching your tummy Admiral - we bet he can't resist you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Teehee, your bro's face is a picture - he looks like he knows he's being cheeky but couldn't help himself! (To be honest, I wouldn't be able to resist your floofy belleh either Admiral!!)
Hi Admiral san! What a wonderful Caturday you are having, with your brother and beacons! Let's sing louder and celebrate :-)
You look so happy with your brother, Admiral! And it helps, of course that you get bacon when he visits.
love to seen Your human brother spoil you and wish in every weekend keep it celebrating with you:-)
Big Hugs,
xoxoxox
We don't have any human brothers, Admiral, but they sound like fun!
Purrs,
The Chans
I would let ANYBUDDY touch my belleh for BACONS!!!!
I've never had bacon, but I LOVE having my belly touched!
Me hates having my belly touched and me LOVES bacon, me stealed a whole piece off a plate in the kitchen last weekend. And me wishes one of my human brothers would come and visit me!
Kisses sweet Admiral
Nellie
We love belly rubs and we bet we'd like bacon too if we ever got any. We'd get it ourselves but we don't have thumbs! MOL
Haha! Admiral, we thinks you are enjoying those belly rubs more than you will admit!!
Um, we will do just about anything for bacons. just saying.
Admiral, you sure love those belly rubs! We do too.
We don't blame him! That bellah floof is irresistible! snorgle, snorgle.
Bacon ... yummy ....
We think our mom has way too much bacon!!! hehehe psssst...
Love, Lucky & Gang
BAY-KONNNNN! Mmmmmmm-mmmmmmm.
Well, you at you, being all tarty wif that brofur of yours!! All sprawled paws-up in ecstasy! You're just shameless, aren't you, my Sweet? I'll pop over later ;-)
Oooh, bacon AND your Brother?! That sounds like the best kind of day EVER, Admiral! :)
Pee ess: you don't look like you mind your brother rubbing your belleh TOO much...
We allow brothers to do things we'd never let the mom do! So its ok if he rubs your belly. He probably couldn't help himself with all those luscious furs tempting him.
Now that's what I call a purrfect shot: a man who loves kittehs AND a floofy belly!!
Thud.
if you ask me, you BOTH look like you have "morning hair!"
MOL!!
What is it with Beins that they all think they got ta rub our tummies? On the other hand, fer BACON, we would let a WOOFIE rub our tummies...
It was so nice of you to come and groom my little face. It's so hard to do that properly yourself, you know? And the Human is surprisingly uncooperative!! XOXO
That's a nice pic :) You both look very relaxed.
Post a Comment