
Here I am, after a decently quiet night last night till about 6 this morning. The night before, oh my goodness. Mom left a used tee shirt on the floor of my pool and spa last night to see if that would help. May be coincidence, or it may have helped. xoxox
27 comments:
Oh, 6AM sounds like heaven to our mom! Maybe that tee-shirt did help, Admiral!
Our mom was dead-to-the-world last night and didn't wake till 3AM-ish, so she doesn't know whether we tried to "entertain" her during the night. LOL.
Yep, you did say Tabby Tuesday. How could I not see???? I guess the photo of you being so cute made me only think of you needing an agent so you could go into modeling and earn lots of $$$$$. Do you know if there is a Tabby Club? If there is do you know where I can join up?
Why do the mom's wake up during the night? Mine does too. Doesn't stay up long just heads to the . . . you know . . . the human litter room.
Be careful when you bother the sleeping mom. Sometimes mine wakes up with a bruse on her that looks a lot about the size of my paw. Guess I need to take some weight off.
I hope the t-shirt was what helped. It was nice for Mom to have a quiet night. She needs her rest to make sure you have everything you need.
A tee shirt is always helpful in our house. When grandma was at hospital, san put out grandma's dress out for Bujang. It helped him to be quiet and restful.
Tanaka-the-reporter
That was a great idea your mom had, leaving a T shirt for you Admiral.
xoxox
Your photos is Gorgeous looking Admiral.
It sound that you both have a peaceful time.
xoxoxox
That was a great idea.....mom has done it before for tiny kittens as well....
We're glad you mum got some sleep! Why don't you try serenading her during the day? :-)
That is an interesting tactic, Admiral. I guess what you would really like would be for your Mom to come and lie on the spa floor for the night.
Why don't you come over and sing to me? I don't mind you singing anytime of the night / day...
Love, Boomie *kiss*
Hmmm, So me wonders...
Who was Kozmo singing with last night? The tshirt is a great idea.
Kisses
Nellie
Tee-Shirts makes me happy as it has Mom scent so it must be being able to smell your Mom that makes you happy last night. Purrs
Maybe your mom should take naps with you during the day so she can stay up and enjoy your singing at night!
The tee shirt certainly didn't hurt! When Ron & I leave for a few days or longer, we always leave items of worn clothing on the bed. Gracie is partial to jeans.
Maybe My Mom will leave her t-shirt on the floor. Last night I slept better than I haf in a long time. And Mom did too. Sweet Admiral, maybe your mommy has a good idea there.
xoxo Kassey
That's a good idea your mommy had... i would have never thought to do that! My husband is away at the moment however so the kitties are being much more peaceful at night - because they're enjoying half of the king size bed :)
6 am. that's a lovely time, I don't think your mom mind about that. ** Smile** sometime, we kitties are good : )
I thought everyone knew the tee shirt on the floor ploy!!! lol
Austin is a 6 a.m. cat too. He's very punctual!
xox
Hm, I wonder why that worked?
Worn clothes ARE comforting. Sometimes WE sleep in the hamper! Marley an Ayla
We glad you gots some good sleeps. We understand about the human's sleep. Our Mumsy has really weird sleep cycles, she's awake and asleep at all kinds of weird/crazy times.
We always has funs visiting you, lovely Admiral.
Hugs!
=^~^=
That is a great idea about the T-shirt. We love to curl up on Mom's clothes whether they are dirty or clean. Glad Mom got some good rest. Hope all of you have a good evening.
Are you serenading your mom again, Admiral?? Well, at least you let her sleep in this morning!!
You've got a really smart Mom!!
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
No one dares leave any thing on the floor here. If its on the floor, its Carl's, and he marks it by peeing on it. He must be an expert on the pee properties of many things. But we hope it helped everyone get a good nights sleep at your house!
6AM is furry civilised, Admiral! We hope you're keeping well.
Pleased to see other tortoiseshell cats among my new friends. I just love them. Your cats are precious!!!
Thank you for the help on my blog.
myworldofcats.blogspot.com
Post a Comment