Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday Wishies


Kitties I have to find me an Ess! Guess I'll have to go allll the way to the city next to me to find one. None in our pet store and the bog box store doesn't seem to ever have anything like that. Just beds and a low variety of foods and whappable toys is all.

I got a coupon in email to pick out a 3$ toy for my birthday but mommy has to spend $10.00 to get it. Hm. Have to go allll the way to the next city for that too.

To keep me from being all anxious about it, I'm in my bed asleep. I left the script out for mommy to type..I put it by the keyboard while she went to work out. Kitty wrangling takes strength after all. XOX


37 comments:

Random Felines said...

hope she finds the esss - and we know naps are important to keep up your strength to keep your mom in line!!

Unknown said...

Dearest Admiral Hestorb, we would like a Ess too but Mommy says our stuff has taken over the livingroom...
Maybe sant will bring us both one..
Kisses
Nellie

SailorEdgar said...

I realize that I probably don't know this just because I am not a cat :-) but what is an "ess"?

You have a nice relaxing nap!

Beth said...

I am not sure what an ess is but I am guessing it is a toy. I am sure mommy will find it for you.

Have a lovely nap sweetie.

xoxox

Tucker The Crestie said...

Have a lovely nap, sweetie!

meowmeowmans said...

Our mom and dad say the same thing as Nellie's ... we already have so much stuff that we won't be getting an ESS any time soon. We think they should just get rid of the dining room table (hey, we're not allowed on it anyway, so what good is it?) to make room for more cat furniture. :)

You look mighty comfy there. Enjoy that nap, sweet Admiral. :)

Hugs and nose taps,

Sammy and Moosey

Whisppy said...

You can come over here and play with MY, uh, our ESS!

Love and kisses, Your Boomie

CATachresis said...

Austin's been lobbying for an ess for ages! We are in negotiations. Admiral, more kitty and less wrangling makes for peaceful life :))) xox

Seeking Serenity said...

looks so nice and snuggley :)

meowmeowmans said...

Thanks for tweeting about our friend Pete, Admiral! :)

Cathy Keisha said...

I can't have an Ess because the peeps say I don't like cardboard scratching stuff. Pop bought me a new cat tree for Christmas so our house is pretty full of my stuff. Hope your Mom finds one.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That Ess right, you need one pretty Admiral!

Mr Puddy said...

Miss Admiral, I don't have ESS too, and I really want it ! But it seems we got the same kind of the shop !
I hope your mom can get it for you, May be on Ebays

xox

Anonymous said...

Sweet Admiral we hope you find an ess and you get to use your coupon. You sure look purrrty and cute all cuddled on the bed. Get a good snooze so you will be all rested up to play on that ess. Hugs and nose kisses

Angel Simba said...

The Ess is fun - you can pose different ways on it, and if you have clawrs, occasionally scratch it. Then there is a dangly toy underneath: be sure Mom gets you one with that.

Nice trunk positioning at the bottom of the bed - do you use it when you climb on the bed?

Admiral Hestorb said...

@Simba That is a HEAVY heavy HEAVY hand made by a work friend..a Pipe fitter, oak chest. I use it to climb onto the bed and get off and momma uses it to put on her socks. Inside is a treasure.

GreatGranny said...

Mom has considered getting me one, but not sure. It takes me a long time to like a new toy. Maybe we'll see a cute photo of you on your new ESS
xoxo Kassey

BeadedTail said...

We don't have an Ess either Admiral but hopefully you get one soon! Hope you rest up from all your kitty wrangling!

Mariodacat said...

Those ESS seem to be popular, but I don't have one either. Sigh - I'm just so deprived - we both are Admiral. But, at least your mom is thinking about getting one. (Hint to M - Get moving lady!!)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's just too bad we're so far away, Admiral! We would have delivered an ESS to you!

Purrs,
The Chans

Daisy said...

Admiral, I need to get me an Ess, too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
We hope you get your ESS!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I don't know where my human got my Ess, but I know she did not have to go far to get it (because I also know how lazy she is). But that is neither here nor there - your human should be willing to travel to the ends of the world if an Ess is what you want!

Gigi said...

Hello my sweet! I hope your Mommy is out shopping for that Ess RIGHT NOW. You need it. They are soooooo comfortables!

You look extra comfy on your beddy. Maybe you could use a little cuddle? Do you think? No one would know.

The Island Cats said...

We hope your mom finds you an ESS, Admiral.

Oui Oui said...

Could your mom buy one on line? This time of year would probably have free shipping!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh Dear,,,, We hope your mom findz you an essss,,, we hope owr mom findz us an essss ^..^ Best rest up case mom comez home wif an esss fur you ^..^
Sweet Dreamz Sweetie Pie we luvz you ,,,,, specially you know who ........ ^..^ xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Our Mom has to travel to the next town to find anything decent too! It was sweet of you to get efurrrything ready fur your secretary. You must be very easy to work fur. xoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope your Mom finds an Ess for you Admiral - they are very good fun and also make a good place to rest your head for a nap.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Stacy Hurt said...

Order it online at Petsmart or Petco. Surf google for coupons for those stores & some right now offer free shipping.

just helpin my sistah out.

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Stacy Hurt said...

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3037705
here it is at petsmart on sale for 19.99.

GO
ORDER
merry catmas to you!

xoxo
Ms. S

Stacy Hurt said...

petco has it for 14.99 here

http://www.petco.com/product/106337/Petlinks-System-Dream-Curl-Curvy-Two-Surface-Scratcher.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

better deal.
xoxo

Stacy Hurt said...

Oh. And Petco takes PayPal. WIN!

wildcatwoods said...

Walmart has them for 14.99 - that is where we got ours. You must have a Wallyworld near you!

Cats of wildcat woods

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

when you find an ESS let me know too...my lazy Mom needs to get me one!

Love, Cody

Gigi said...

Good night, Sweetie! See you tomorrow XOXO

Pip said...

Oh we sure hopes you gets your Ess sweety! You sure deserves it.
Have purrty dreams!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...