Well, kitties, I have the house all to myself again. Mommy went thru it like a hot knife through butter cleaning it up cause my brothers all are gone now. But really, she'd rather have the messy house and have them back. Now though, I will be able to partol all of the bedrooms and no doors will be shut against me. (I tend to sing so they closed the doors).
I hope you have a happy carefree Caturday, sweet Furriends. XOXOXOX
27 comments:
Our house guest is gone, too, so we no longer have closed doors.
Truffle and Brulee
I just commented on your mom's blog, Admiral. BTW did you know she had a blog all to herself? ;>)
I bet you're glad to be the centre of attention again :) I could send Martin the Mouse Therapist over for a play? lol
Those are the kind of guest you don't mind having. Cleaning up after that is really a loving chore.
How nice to have the whole house to yourself (and Mom) again.
Boomie is surprised your guests didn't want to hear you sing! He says you can sing to him all day and all night.
It is wonderful when family visit, and also good to have the house back to yourselves. Purrs to you and your Mom.
I'm not a big fan of guests. It sounds to me like you prefer less humans around too, Admiral.
he he - I can see your mommy moving in high gear to get the house back in order. I know she will miss your ooman brothers very much tho. As M says- it's nice to have them come home, but also nice when they leave and things get back to normal. I'm thinking I must owe you a bunch of smooches too cuz I haven't seen you for a couple of days. SMOOCH SMOOCH
That's funny, Admiral. We tend to sing if they close the doors!
Purrs,
The Chans
It's nice to have family together no matter how messy the house can get. But it's also nice to have your house all to yourself :-) Admiral san, I hope you and your mom have a relaxing weekend!
I hope you have a sing-free and open door weekend pretty girl!
I know you will miss your brothers even though the doors are all open now. I wish I had some of mom's energy as my house needs a good cleaning.
xoxoxox
Even with open doors, I bet you miss your Brothers.
Ask Mom, when will we get to hear your lovely songs.
xoxo Kassey
We would love to hear you sing!
Happy Saturday dear Admiral!
~ Noah
Happy Caturday!
Now whyever wouldn't your family want to hear you warble? It boggles our little cat minds.
We don't understand why guests close the door. They are just silly! We hope you and your mom have a wonderful Caturday!
We don't like having house guests much, Admiral. And we don't like closed doors much either. Happy Saturday patrolling!
Hello beautiful girl! My favorite part of having house guests is when they LEAVE--hahameow! XOXOXOX
I'm glad the house is yours again. I sang so much last night and this morn that TW thinks I'm not feeling well. I'm just mad that all the Christmas decorations are out.
We are glad you have your house back, Admiral, but sorry your brothers' visits are over. Have a wonderful weekend, both you and mommy!
We loves house guests, but we too is happier when they goes home. When your Mommy is done cleaning, do yous think she could come over and clean our house?
Nellie
We wear the sisbean plum out when she comes in! We luf that houseguest!
Nothing wrong with singing Admiral. Go at it. Glad you are having a little peace today. Hope it is a good day for all of you.
We think closing doors is a punishable offence! Since we don'tz gotz thumbs how the heck else iz we supposed to get them open??
Silly Humans, get with it!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
do you want Abigail purrrr? Hee hee... enjoy your space cutie!
Well, it's always nice to have a visit from family, but it's also nice to have everything back to normal.
I'm sure you appreciate having all the attention to yourself, Admiral.
It was lovely to heard that you are totally free?
You can sing as much you want it....
I wish there to listening your favorite the opera songs:-)
Imagine that back to an old days:-)
Big Hugs,
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment