Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (almost)


I say I am the boss of you, Mom.

40 comments:

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Now that's what I call short and to the point. I salute you Admiral.

Daisy said...

That is what I always say, but she never believes me!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Of course you're the boss. We wouldn't have it any other way!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Of course you are the boss Admiral everyone should know that!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Beth said...

Yes, we know who is boss Admiral, and you are doing a fine job.

xoxo

Mariodacat said...

Geeesh Admiral - we knew that. Your mom must be a slow learner if she's just now catching on. Oomans!!

Anonymous said...

Of course, us cats should always stay in control. Love the picture.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I never had any doubt pretty Admiral!

Anonymous said...

Admiral, there's certainly no question about that! Don't tell us your mom ever once thought otherwise? Surely not!

Annie Bear said...

Oh, Admiral, I'm pretty sure she knows that, but it's always good to remind her.

Michelle said...

Yeah, you're definitely the boss, Ms. B.

neora chana said...

We humans are slow on the uptake and forget so easily. I'm sure your Mom appreciates the fact that you remind her sometimes.

Random Felines said...

We agree - you are the BOSS!!

BeadedTail said...

You certainly are the boss Admiral! We just love your long Tortie furs!

Angel Simba said...

I am glad you are not hiding and that you are feeling feisty-ish.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Of course you're the boss!

Truffle

Whisppy said...

That goes without saying! You are definitely the boss. B-O-S-S! :)

GreatGranny said...

I'm boss here too. Sweet Admiral, you look in charge.
xoxo Kassey

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you are so right.. The boss indeed... Hugs GJ x

Cat said...

Was there ever any question? LOL!!!

Mr Puddy said...

Tee..heh..I'm a big boss of my mom too : )
xoxo

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We kitties are ALL boss!

Anonymous said...

We agrees with you on that sweet Admiral. Hugs and nose kisses

Stacy Hurt said...

It's the turned up nose, the Tortitude & the floral pillow. YES! You iz the boss!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

CATachresis said...

That told her, Admiral! xox

Oui Oui said...

That is the way things should be! Everything in its proper place, you know!

Jennifer Oberth said...

Admiral Boss, of course. Was there ever any doubt? We salute you!

Debra Taylor said...

Yes, all kitties everywhere say, "Cats rule!!!!"



For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some informative posts and archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2011/05/helping-my-cats-with-work-at-home.html
Debby in Arizona

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

But of course Miss Admiral!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Angel Prancer Pie said...

No use stating the obvious! Pretty pic, Admiral! xoxo

BostonBoy said...

Well you are an Admiral afterall!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

My precious Admiral you speak for ALL the kitties in the World!

xoxoxo

Cathy Keisha said...

That goes without saying, Admiral.

The Island Cats said...

We think she knows that, Admiral.

Unknown said...

Dear Sweet Admiral Hestorb!
But of course! We all are!
Kisses
Kozmo

Gigi said...

Sweet Admiral! I really enjoyed our morning--it was quite exciting to have some daytime, er, fun.

Indeedy! Perhaps you would care to return my visit, oh--say around midnight? I'll be waiting, in my jungle.

Gigi said...

Uh, who are SnuggleBunny and Deaner? You got some 'splainin' to do, Missy.

Michiko Johnson said...

We knew that too:-)
hope you're keeps it up happy boss.
xoxoxo

amanda said...

Who's the man? Who's the boss? YOU are! Yes indeed, Admiral! Rio from Barcelona

san said...

And you are perfectly right Admiral !

the amigos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...