
Kitties, Mom was gone the livlong day and evening till late but she got home..tried to give me my pill PAH! Patooey. And waited and tried various things until she cracked open a brand new bag of pill pockets and I scarfed it right down. Think thet'll work tomorrow? In her dreams! I require something different each and every day! As I said, sometimes I come closer to feeling sorry for her. Oh and no singing last night. I let her sleep all the way till 0725!!!!! UNheard of. I bet it's the Marriage of Fiagaro tonight..wait and see. Poor woman.
PEE ESS I have a droplet of cat milk on my chin..sorry she didn't see that and chose another picture.
35 comments:
Darling, You KNOW I'll be over in a flash to lick that right up.
*I've* been serenading my Human recently. Odd, though--she doesn't seem to care for it. I think she threw something at me two nights ago. So rude.
Maybe YOUR Mommy will s=appreciate a good operatic tenor?
I like how you always keep your human guessing, Admiral! I do that with the food all the time - mine never knows what I am going to shun.
Miss Admiral! Rupert will be right over to whip you up your (current) favorite dish! And Salem will stop by to play percussion whilst you sing; she's great at launching things off the counters.
GOT MILK? We luf that little droplet of cat milk. One of us will race ofur and lick that right off! The Marriage of Figaro sounds divine! We bet your Mom will luf it! xoxo
We love pill pockets too! But that doesn't mean we eat the pill - ahahahaha!! Yup, we STILL eat around it! So that evil mom just jams it down our throats before we know whats going on or before we can bite her. THEN she brags about it. That's just wrong!
he he - dat little drop of milk on your chin is kissable! SMOOCH SMOOCH You do owe mom an song tonight Admiral for leaving you alone all day long. Sing nice and loud for her.
Hi Gorgeous Gal,
It definitely sounds like you owe your mom a double performance tonight to make up for last night. :)
My dear, you are always BOOTIFUL.
Hi Admiral
We like the guessing game too. We play it with san especially when she is late for work :)
the amigos
Mom was not very nice to leave you alone all day yesterday. I really thing you owe her a nice concert tonight. :-)
xoxo
You do whatever it takes sweet Admiral to get that pill in the form you want to take it in. Good girl for taking it. And oh, you were so sweet to not sing and let your mom sleep. You are just an adorable sweetie that is what you are. Hugs and nose kisses
Admiral, you are a terrible tease!! But we like it :)) Keep up the good work >^,,^<
Admiral, you are lovely even with a droplet of cat milk on your chin!
Yours in service,
Capt. Puff "Puffypants" McPufferson
We hadn't noticed the droplet of milk until you mentioned it Admiral.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Way to keep your mommy guessing, Admiral!
MOL....way to go, Admiral....keep her guessing!!!!!!!!!
As for the drop of milk, the boys both volunteer to lick it off your chin!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx
I notiss all teh mankats wants to lik yer milky chin furz dear Admiral, you iz such a flirt! MOL
What a nice kitty you are to let Mom sleep even after she stayed away all day. But, you must take your pills so you don't have to go the vet so often.
We think you are adorable with the cat milk on your chin! Actually you are adorable any time Admiral! It's good you don't ever let your mom think she has you figured out. Best to keep her guessing!
Admiral you are one tough kitty!!!
You didn't give her a break last night, you just lulled her into a false sense of security, didn't you?
You carry off the 'milk on the chin' look beautifully Miss Admiral!!
Let me lick that droplet of milk off your pretty chin, my Admiral...
Love, Boomie
Oh my lovely sistah. So good to see all your numerous suitors ready to lick up any offending droplets of cream! Keep that woman on her toes! You can't give 'em an inch I tell you!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
FI-ga-ro! FI-ga-ro! FIIIIIII-ga-row!
Just so you take your pill, the how is not important! That is a terrific pic!!!
I think the spot of milk on your chin is charming!
Mewom has now gotten to thepoint that she mixes up my pills in my stinky goodness. I will eat some of it on my own and then she spoon feeds me most of the rest of it. Do I have her trained well or what? MOL!!! ~~Orion
No two ways about it, we are the source of all creativity in our humans!
We think you look cute in that picture, Admiral!
Purrs,
The Chans
smoochie smoochie smoochie for taking your pill Miss Admiral. Good to stay finicky and keep her guessing. That is our right as cats, is it not?
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Well done. Never let the humans get the upper hand. Keep her guessing on if and when you will allow her to give you the pills. But I want you to remember that you have to take your pill so you will get better. Yep, that's the truth of it all.
Pills - what a pain in the tocks!
Bet your mom missed your serenade last night. Give her double time tonight.
So sorry you were left alone today. I'm glad you gave in and took your pill. If you let your Mommy sleep all night, you're a better girl than I am. Have a good night , sweet girl.
xoxo Kassey
My brown blankie is out. I'm kind of at loose ends tonight.
Just sayin', Sweet Pea.
Aw Admiral The spot of milk on your chin makes you appear all the more human...I mean feline.
Post a Comment