

This is me in one of my favorite rocking chairs. Here I am, happy as can be. Why? Because I'm home and I have been sticking to mom like paint on a wall. Purring constantly too and I have her all scented up to my satisfaction. I spent quality time re-scenting her with hard facial rubs all over her hands and I even used the scent pads in my beautiful Tortie toesies. I have my head on her hand right now while she types with her left forefinger. I had a happy Purrthday and thank you for the sweet kitty wishes.
XOXOX
PEE ESS: I am running, playing hard, bunny kicking my nip cigar, leaping for my fevver toy! Purring like a freight train. I'm happy! Here I am with my nip cigar!
51 comments:
I'm purring for you pal and hope you are feeling better and get a good report from the vet.
pawhugs, Max
Love you sweet girl. he he - I bet mom is purring too cuz she's happy you are home.
So, so, so happy your back home with Mom. So sorry I forgot I didn't give a Happy Birthday so even a little late,here it is.
♫ Happy Birthday Dear Admiral ♫
♫ Happy Birthday to you. ♫
Purring for you to continue to feel good and happy to be with your Mommy, dear Admiral. Have a lovely day.
Happy Birthday dear Admiral. In my confusion I had forgotten your birthday. I am so sorry. It is wonderful that you are home with mom.
xoxo
We are glad you are home and Happy Admiral!!! We hope you have a lovely day snuggling with mum :-)
Enjoy with your MOM Admiral.
xoxoxox
Oh happy belated birfday, my darling Admiral!
I hope you have a wonderful, joyous day with your Mom! I will be there later for a nice cuddle--unless you want to bunny kick or put the bitey on me--that sounds okay too ♥
Love you sweet girl <3
We are so happy you're home and feeling better! We purr that you feel even better!
Austin said your birthday was today!!!! He really must get his diary sorted :(
We are zipedy doodah that your are home and spreading the love all over your mom again. You have no idea where she's been since you weren't there!!!
Happy burfday (not happy barfday) dear Admiral xoxox >^,♥,^<
We are so happy to hear that you are back home where you belong! You keep playing and scenting up your mom and bunny kicking that nip cigar to your heart's content, Admiral!!! And a big belated HAPPY PURRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Admiral, continued purrs and purrayers to you. We hope you don't have to go back to the v-e-t any time soon, sweetie.
We will keep purrin for you and the mom Miss Admiral....we are certainly glad you are home....mom has been worried about you.
We are so happy to see you home again Admiral - we missed you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Admiral, I am so glad to hear you are home and playing and having funs!
We're so happy that you're feeling well and that you were able to enjoy your birthday to the max!
We took a little break from blogging, so we missed a lot -- including you.
Dante sends his love, Admiral!
Theres nothing az grate az home after dat vet. Iz so happy you iz home wiv your mom. Feels better an stay good dear Admiral *purrrr*
So glad you're feeling better, Ms. B! Topaz is on her way over with some Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Chicken.
We are soooo relieved you're home, and our four boys send smoochies.
I am so very happy you are home!!! Purrs, hugs and smooches!!!
dear MissieHestorbieflower and MissieHestorbieflower's mum, Miles and I are so happy we are bouncing off the furniture over here.
we hope you have a happy snappy day, full of sunshine, purrs, games and snacks AND best of all: snuggling and bonking
Purring that you'll stay playful and everything at least for another couple of years. You're my BFF you know!
Wo-Hoo! Excellent, Admiral!
Purrs,
The Chans
This is excellent news! We are so happy you are home and busy scenting up your Mommy, playing with your nip cigar and purring like a freight train.
Boomie sends his love and kisses.
Happy Birthday once again, beautiful Admiral. :)
I'm glad you are feeling OK, Admiral! My Mom has been so busy getting ready for her Applique Retreat for lots of ladies. She's leaving Dad and me alone tomorrow for a few days.
Mandu
Yay, Admiral! I am so happy that you're feeling better!
Yay! Happy to see you looking so great!
What a lovely purresent you have given us! To see you playin' with nip and bonkin your mama to the max! That's news worth partyin' for!
Admiral, this is such wonderful news that you are feeling so good and having so much fun! Good job re-scenting your mom too!
Sooo glad to hear that Miss Admiral... if you're happy, we're happy too! =^..^=
"Purrs & kitty kisses & great grooming my dearest! You know that you always have them even when mom doesn't let me on the computer!! ::trill::" - Star
Home Sweet Home, and Nothing like Home !
I'm happy you are happy Miss Admiral..But seems like I miss something...Happy Birthday Miss Admiral : )
Wonderful time with mommy is always precious !
I send a ton of purrs to you, I hope everything go well so you sweet heart
Luv
xoxo
So happy to hear you're home, sweet Admiral.
xoxo Kassey
Oh My sistah! SO glad to read your home and fit! YAY!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Hi Sweetie Pie ^..^,,,
We so Glad you back home wif you mom, and we furry sure she'z glad you home again.We luv seeing you play wif your toyz ,,,, you are soooo Cute :))))))
Purrrz~
All of Us ^..^ x 6
We'll purr for you continuously. We love you.
Emma and Buster
So glad you are home and happy. That's the way it should be!
Welcome home Admiral! Have some nip for me. It'll be like the '60s!
Wow, you are glad to be home. But we would rather be home than at the vet's too. Be well!
We are so glad ya are active, lovey, an happy today!
YAY!! Now eat!!! You must eat so that all will be right in your Mom's world!
xoxoxo
Happy Belated Birthday, Sweet Admiral! And welcome home! We are so glad to have you back!
Its good that you are home Admiral. Your mom could use your company :)
the amigos
Many Happy Returns sweet little Admiral! We bet your mom smells really good all marked up with Eau De Admiral! Wishing you a fantastic day and hoping you feel better and better!
Admiral, we're glad you are home now and getting some bunny kicks in. We hope you continue to feel good.
Oh Admiral, we are SO happy you are home and acting like a kitten :)
Keep having fun sweetie!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ
I will meet you atop YOUR bed...I hear the red blankie might be involved? I'll bring lots of treats for you. Oh, and no other visitors tonight, all right? Just ME!
That is just so fantastic. We're furry purry happy!
We are so happy to hear this news sweet Admiral. We will be praying you stay happy and doing great. Love the pictures. Hugs and nose kisses
We are so glad you're feeling so great, Admiral! You are always in our thoughts, and in our purrs and prayers, too!
Post a Comment