
I am a good girl today. I had my pill. Yesterday I refused but today mom's fingers had bacon fat on them as she was preparing to make some for my brother who came to visit last night. THAT may be what tipped me over the edge when mommy still had that scent on her fingers as she prepared my pill pocket. so Mom said she'd try that again. Meanwhile I have visiting to do. I'm all ready. xoxoxox
43 comments:
Well now Mom knows how to get you to take that pill Admiral. Just use some bacon smell on the fingers. That is such a good idea you two have discovered. We are just glad you took the pill. Have a good one.
I'm glad you're doing better, and are being a good girl Admiral! (although you're *always* a good girl, because you would never, ever be a *bad girl*) Hugs and kisses for a wonderful Caturday to you and your Mom ♥
I am so glad you took the pill for mommy!!
xoxo
It always makes me so happy when you take your pill pretty Admiral! That helps keep the beautiful you going strong!
We're glad you've had your pill today Admiral - hooray for bacon. Hannah is hoping mum will try that trick when her pill is due!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Woohoo - you made my day sweetie. Lots of SMOOCHES for you today for eating your pill. Mon will have to try dat bacon trick again.
Now THERE'S an idea! Mommy can save the bacon grease in the fridge and dip your pill in it before it goes into the pill pocket.
Kitties have amazing senses of smell. Audrey was pushing her empty food bowl all over the kitchen yesterday and then the humans found there was a smidgen of cat food stuck to the bottom. Dad flipped it over and she licked it off!
Have a wonderful day, Admiral and Mom!
Good fur you, pretty Admiral! Mebbe Mom has found a way fur you to take the nasty pill. We saw you were up visiting early this a.m. Haf a pawsome day! xoxo
Take care you two <3
Myst says blessed are they that nap- whatever that means :)
I read a great tip on catinfo.org about giving pills to cats. To wrap the pill in a bit (not all) of a pill pocket, because the pill pockets are "doughy" and then either rolls in crushed Temptations (or the favoured treat) or in FortiFlora. Haven't tried this, because Derry's pain meds are liquid, but I think it's a great idea.
-Kim
Great job, Admiral! We bet that pill pocket smelled very nommy mixed in with some bacon fat. No wonder you at your pill today! :)
Bacon fat! That sounds so yummy! We're just so happy you ate your pill today. Your Mom sure is creative with getting you to eat your pill. :)
You called and I made the human put a WHOLE post (well, almost) about me!
Love, Boomie
Yay for bacon fat. Mom knows what it takes now, dear gurl.
xoxo Kassey
Glad to hear your Mom figured out a way to make that terrible pill experience tolerable!...We have really enjoyed your bed photos this week and are happy to know you are grooming yourself again, precious girl...You are such a beauty, lovely Admiral...Happy weekend, sweet friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Thanks for alerting me to this human bit of trickery. If I ever have to take meds again, I'll keep it filed away.
Oh it's great, you took pill, Admiral san! Sounds like the bacon scent worked very well :-) Now your mom knows how to encourage you to take pill..it's a good thing! Have a happy weekend, Admiral san!!
Glad your mum found something to help. Glad you are feeling better.. Hugs GJ xx
Keep taking your meds Admiral. They'll keep you healthy.
We're glad your mom finally figured out the bacon idea! We see you've been visiting the handsome Simba too!
We are so proud of you for taking your pill like a good girl!
Austin here. Goodonya Admiral Babe for taking your pill. Mind you I should practice what I preach!! >^,.^<
What a great idea! Mommy has to get a pill down Kozmo today. She just might try that trick!
Kisses
Nellie
Oh pretty Admiral, I am so glad you took your pill! That sounds like a good trick!
Bacon fat on the fingers!!!! Pure GENIUS!
SS says - thanks for the hint!
Awwwwww, this is too cute Missy. did you trick Mommy into putting bacon fat on her fingers so you could get a good smell of it while taking your pill? Ahhhh, smart kitty. Glald you got it down.
Yall have a great Sunday!
Mmmmmm...bacon fat. We'd like to lick your mom's fingers too, Admiral.
Happy Saturday Missie Hestorbieflowerpants!!
I hope you had a fun day!
bonks
ANYTHING with bacon fat is awesome!
Bacon fat? Mmmmmmmm, a taste sensation! Yeah, that sounds like a pill pocket plan, all right!
See you later--perhaps you'll still have that intoxicating scent on you??
P.S. Darling, I can understand a momentary infatuation with that "Boomer" fellow, but I know it's just a physical thing. You don't....LOVE him or anything, right? Right?
Do you really have to call him "Boomie"???
Why your mom doesn't think that way it is so easy just add bacon fat...
I like your photos.
xoxoxo
Oh Miss Admiral, sounds like your mum had a great idea for persuading you to take your pill. I sometimes think my fingers must smell of bacon because Sookie won't stop trying to eat them... =^..^=
Yippee! Now sweet Admiral your mom knows what your prefer to smell when you take your pill. Good girl keep taking your pill sweetie. Hugs and nose kisses
Sweet Miss Admiral
Continue to take your meds and feel good! Hope you have had a good weekend.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
I am glad that you are being good and taking your meds. You must do this so you will get better quickly. Now it doesn't hurt to hold out a little and maybe make the mom give you delicious things while trying to give you your pill. Good thinking and get better!
Admiral kisses taking the pill with bacon is such good news. I missed so much with my Mom being busy so I am relieved that you are now doing well with grooming and eating.
Purrs.
Hello owr Sweetie Pie Admiral ^..^
All we can say iz Bacon Fat will do it Efury Time ^..^
Da mom iz sending you smoochie kissez fur being such a Good Girl ;)
Purrz you Sweet thing ~ xoxoxoxoxoxo & xo
Bacon wrapped pills; that's the thing.
Hi Sweet Girl, I will take you up on that OTB offer. I don't care for muggy, so I hope it's cool there....but not TOO cool, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. ;-)
Admiral, those moms van be sooo tricky. I had to take pills last year after Julie bit and almost killed me. The mom can get a pill down a throat faster than you can blink an eye (she EVEN brags about it!), but I was still fairly feral and she asked the doctor for the meds as a liquid so it would be easier on me. Just be careful or your mom might just be squirting stuff down your throat!
Your friend, Mica Moo
Thank you, Admiral, I will try that trick since no one can pill KC.
Glad you are taking your meds.
Love & Purrs,
KC
Missy Blue Eyes
Faith Boomerang
Sol
Smokey
Brutus Jr.
Mom ML
Ooh, b a c o n f a t !!!
Post a Comment