Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

I am at the computer in mom's chair and I asked my brother to send whatever he did to create my picture and this is what he sent. My mom has a Mac and so she doesn't have SilverBox. Brother has a PC so..this is what he used.

31 comments:

Whisppy said...

I have checked out the site your brother used and it's great! Thanks for sharing.
I'm sure your Mom appreciates you warming up her chair for her. :)

Beth said...

I checked the link out and it sounds very interesting. Thanks!

Keep mom's chair warm for her.

xoxo

The Gaelic Wife said...

This will need another look when I can focus. From what I can tell, I really like it. Thank your brother for me.

The Chair Speaks said...

Mom's chair? We thought it's yours and mom borrowed it from time to time! :)

Clarissa said...

Thank you for posting that link, Admiral. Mom has saved it and is going to play with it later!

Mariodacat said...

That is very interesting Admira. You has one smart brother. he he - I see you are preventing mom from being on the puter again! ha ha - now how can she type your bloggy for you when you steal her chair.

Pandafur said...

happy whiskerwednesday dear admiral xooxx

Hannah and Lucy said...

We have been promised a look at this site when mum has eaten her dinner - hurry up mum.
Gobble, gobble, gobble please.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks pretty Admiral, we'll take a look see too!

Cathy Keisha said...

We have a Mac but will have to install a more recent version of Silverlight. TW hates to install stuff cos she's always afraid its a bad file. We'd love to try the app tho.

Angel Simba said...

Hmm, something we CAN'T do on a Mac? Sacrilege!

Admiral Hestorb said...

We can but I know I wouldn't use it enough to warrant uploading it .

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Now that's what I call one contented Kitty. Nice of you to share your chair with Mom some times.

GreatGranny said...

Very interesting. It's on my faves to check out later. Thanks, Sweet girl. You look freshly groomed and bootiful.
xoxo Kassey

Marg said...

That sure looks like a great link. We like those pictures. You are looking good too Admiral. Take care.

CATachresis said...

I don't think my iPad likes silverlight!! Will look when I'm on a proper puter. Admiral you look comfy :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I will have to play around with that link!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

MeWowZa...that is a cool site, thanks for the link (Teri has something up her sleeve for next weeks Whisker Hump Wednesday, using that site!

Mr Puddy said...

Your brother has a talent !
I can't wait for more to come : )
Happy Wednesday to you Miss Admiral
xoxo

Julia Williams said...

How nice of you to keep the chair warm!! I like that picture, thanks for posting the link.

Athena said...

That's really cool! You are looking lovely on that chair Admiral.

BostonBoy said...

That's pretty neat stuff Admiral. I will check it out.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dear Admiral
Please thank your brother for us that is a really cool site.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Donna said...

O hai! :) I loves ur floofy tail! :)

Michiko Johnson said...

I needed to look that where is your face?
Are you going to have a rest awhile your mommy goes outside for taken the photos?
Big Hugs.
xoxoxo

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, we know that is really your chair you silly girl! Tell your brother thanks for the link!

The Island Cats said...

You're sitting pretty, Admiral!

Gigi said...

OOh ooh ooh! The Human is going to go check this out!

Meanwhile, you are looking very fetching there in that chair--which, by the way, looks big enough for two. Hint, hint.

san said...

san went to look at it Admiral and she did one of me. She said its cool :)

Totoro

Oui Oui said...

Its Greek to me! I'll just take a nap instead

Anonymous said...

I'm just looking at you and smiling, could I just stroke your lovely soft fur?.. (Gosh this sounds like a certain internet sleaze chat up!! It's not honest...) :-D
You look a complete picture...of hug-ability (there I go again!!) Give your mum a hug from me too...(flipping heck, this sounds worse and worse-er...) Gorgeous photo's, all of the Wordless Wednesdays make you look superb,Queen of Cats. xPenx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...