
Kitties, this is mom. Admiral would do this herself and wishes she were here to do do but she cannot as she is in the hospital for likely three days.
She lost weight, but I didn't know how much and how quickly it happened till I took her to the Vet today. She is down to 6.8 pounds. BUT: it seems that the Dr. feels with a metered drip all 3 days (she's dehydrated he said..I could not tell) and plenty of fluids to cleanse her system..the BUN will drop (kidney value elevated somewhat he feels due to dehydration) and her blood calcium level will drop to at least just over high normal where it was last blood test.She bomited more last night and was and has been a little unhappy.
She has not been eating much at all for two weeks despite taking her medicine and I told the vet that as well. He feels that she will come right after he gets her flushed out as it were, hydrated up..she has her own fuds from home..her red blankie and my pajama top that I took off this very morning..never knowing my baby would be away from me so long. Kitties, I miss her terribly and I'm lonely for the touch of her furs in my hand and as I kiss her head.
Please keep her tight in thought so she won't be afraid? XOXOXO
85 comments:
Oh no! I'm purring really hard for Admiral. She's pretty special to me since she reminds me of my sister-before-me, Sweet Praline, so much.
Truffle
We will help you to snuggle her in thought all the time till she is home. She is very special to us too. You hang in there, Mom, and don't worry too much. We will hope for a report from you tomorrow to let us know how her night went. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am sending all the Mojo I can for her... paws crossed all goes well...
Admiral's Mom, we are so sorry that sweet Admiral is in the hospital. But we are purring that she will be feeling much better soon and able to come home to you. Please keep us updated on how she is doing, ok?
Love from,
Tucker, Olivia, Tanner, Phoebe, and Finn
The biggest purrs EVER coming yours and Miss Admiral's way from all of us at the Lounge! Rupert will be there ASAP...can you direct him to the Vet's office? He wants to snuggle and make sure she's not too lonely...
{{HUGS}} from Mommy, too.
Oh, Carole...I so understand, more than I wish I did. The boys are sending their loudest purrs and purrayers to both the Admiral and to you, and I'm sending Light and hugs. Wish I could give you a hug in person, because I know there are no words that truly can comfort you or give you ease of mind.
I'm just glad the vet has given her a good prognosis.
Peace.
Oh no we are so sorry to hear this. Admiral san, we are all thinking about you and we are there with you in heart. So please don't be worried or afraid. Admiral san's mom...we are thinking about you, too. What you are going through is beyond imagination but please don't worry too much. We hope our thoughts and hugs will reach you. Goro, Niko and Tamago
Carole,
I'm so sorry to hear this and will be praying for both of you. It does sound like she'll be OK, thankfully, but I know you will miss each other terribly. Will you be able to visit her while she's there?
We will definitely watch for updates!
Hugs,
Vicki (Lucy, Simba and Annie)
Oh No! We're purring as loud and hard as we can and praying for Admiral and for you to help you both through this time. We hope the fluids have her back in tip top shape soon.
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
oh dear I will pray for you both..
I cannot imagine your pain not having your friend with you <3
I hope you will find a healthy food for her that she will eat ((HUGS!!))
Oh, no. We send lots of purrs and tail wags for Miss Admiral. We hope she gets well quickly so she can come home as quickly as possible. And we're sending a hug for you.
Oh no, I am so very sorry to hear about that sweetest Adimiral. My sisters and I are all purring and even my Dad and Mom are purring. We all love you dear Admiral. We send your Mom lots of hugs too.
Iz purring xtra hard Admiralz mommeh an sending *softpaw* an warm thawts to mai dear Admiral. i wants her home wiv yew getting snuggulz *purrrrrrrr*
OH No !!! Mom carole, Me and my mom keep her tight in my thought. And I am sending lots og purrs for Miss Admiral, Paws crossed for all good thing happen and back home to your hugs so soon.
Lots of Hugs to you
xoxo
Oh Dear, This iz Terrible Newz..:((
We are All so Sad to hear dis, and we know how much mom iz anxious and wurried. Owr mom wurry too,,,, we all luv Admiral soooo much !! So we purray and teleport to be by her side so she not afraid, or upset, or Lonely.
Da mom sayz she pray and sending Hugs & Kisses to both of you ~
We sending Love & Light to you both~ ^..^
OMC! My poor dear furrend Admiral. Surely she'll be better soon and you'll be snuggling and cuddling her in your arms. Sending many many healing purrz.
oh now - we can't be pirates without the Admiral. we are sending purrs and kisses..... we hope the v-e-t can help and she will be home soon!!!
Oh no! We are so sorry to hear that our sweet friend Admiral has to stay in the hospital. We know how much you love her, and about the amazing bond the two of you share. We know you are greatly missing having her there with you. Please know we love you both very much, and that we are purring and praying for you, and for all of the staff at the vets. We are glad her prognosis is good. And that we will always ALWAYS hold dear Admiral in our hearts and thoughts.
Hugs!
I am so very sorry. Prayers for you both.
xoxo
We is sending yoo lotsa purrs n purrayers for feelin better all way fast. Georgey send ducky hugs too.
Luvs n purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties
Poor Admiral! I am purring lots for her. I really hope that the care she is getting for the next few days will fix what is going on, but in any case, please keep us posted!
Oh dear friend, I'm so happy you wrote this so I can help spread the word to her Twitter pals. I just know they will want to purr for her, and probably the doggies will keep their paws crossed. As always, M has her and you in thoughts and prayers, and I'm purring for the sweetie like crazy. purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
HUGS from M. Smooches for Admiral from me.
I sending u lots of love!! {{{Admiral Hestorb}}} Please get all better soon. I tap u with my paw. :)
I'm purring like crazy for Admiral to get better. She is much loved by everyone on Twitter and we all want her to get better. *healing purrs and lots of love*
My heart always stops when I go to the CB and there's someone we've gotten to know and care about who is suddenly ill..OMC, Poor baby, we are going to keep the purrs and prayers going non-stop until all the nutrient fluids make Admiral better..Being apart is hard, too. I wish we could all take turns and stay with her just a little bit so she doesn't get lonely..
Hugs and more hugs and prayers,
Tom & Julie
Oh Miss Admiral's mom...we wish we could be there to cuddle with you and make you feel better. We are purring very hard for Miss Admiral and we hope she is better soon and home before you know it!!
We are purring real hard for Miss Admiral! All of us in the CB are there with her in spirit watching over her so she gets well real quick and can get home. (((HUGS)))
O this is terrible, we had no idea! We are glad she has a good prognosis. We're sending purrs & head bumps. Maybe the V.E.T. will let you visit The Admiral. When Mica was in the hospital the mom went to visit and both of them felt much better. Keep us posted please!
We're sending lots of purrayerss for Admiral to get hyrdrated and feel better soon! She's very special to us too so we won't stop purring until she's home with you again. Many hugs to you too!
Ah sweet Admiral! I shall purr and Mom sends hugs to you!
Oh my darling Admiral! I will teleport right on over to keep her company on her red blankie. You know how much I lubz her! I am sending all my purrs and purrayers to her!
The Human says: I am praying for both of you! I hope the fluids perk her up and she gets to come home furry soon. Much love!
We are sending healing purrs to Admiral and comforting headbumps to you. We hope the drip will help.
we went thru this with our Chica a few weeks back and the hospital stay and fluids helped her a lots. Sending lots of purrs fro you and the Admiral.
Cats of wildcat woods
Dearest Admiral's Mommy
We is Sending healing thoughts and purrayers. We loves Admiral and yous!
Kisses
Nellie
My mom and are sending positive and comforting thoughts to our sweet furiend. Our Admiral is a wonderful anipal and we will pray that the drip & fluids do the trick and she is feeling great and back tweeting to us very soon. Hugs & Purrs to you both. xoxoxo
@IamRustyCat
@LyzCulver
Oh, yes a sad and worrisome night. Try and rest easy and know that the Admiral has bounced back with this therapy before.. we will keep her in our thoughts and purr a lot for her!
Purring our best Comfort an Healing Purrs fer Admiral!
Oh, my goodness. Hope everything turns out well for the Admiral. Keep us posted.
Sending our purrs! Our Ginger just spent 3 days at the v-e-t so we understand.
Purrs,
Cory and family
Carole, I am sorry to hear this news, and you are both in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Dianne
So sorry to hear Ms Catt is in the hospital. I pray she will be better very soon and home to you.
Oh, poor Admiral. It's always hard to be sick, especially when you have to stay at the hospital. But the vet sounds hopeful that everything well be back on track in a few days and you'll be back home with mom. Until then we'll send healing purrs and will keep you in our thoughts. You'll be safe and secure at the vets, you'll be comfy with mom's jammies, and you'll be feeling better.
We are purring hard for Admiral and hope she will be feeling herself very soon. Healing energy on it's way to you both. Arrrgggh!
Laura and Taffy
We is sending healing purrs and pawsitive thought fur the lovely Admiral! Please keep us updated. Mommy sends purrs fur you, too, as it is hard on mommies when their furbabies are sick. xoxo
Oh dear. We're sending lots and lots of love and purrs to sweet Admiral (and her Mommy) during this difficult time. It does sound positive that she would bounce back to her happy self in the next 3 days.
Love, Mommy and the furries of Whisppy
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss* from her Boomie
We're sending our best heavey duty purrrrrrss and purrrrayers to you and the Admiral.
I was surprised to hear this bad news
and your are both in my thoughts and you are prayers.
xoxoxo
Oh nos! Just heard from the CB that you were unwell and had to be admitted to the hospital.
I am purring and purring for you and sending good healing vibes. Hope you get well soonest, my furriend!
Hi there. We got a lot of mutual friends, so we wanted to come and say hello. We notice Admiral is in the Kool Seniors Klub. So is our Miss Duchess. She and MoMo like to hang out together and drink niptinis. Maybe when she's feeling better Admiral could join them sometime. We sure are sorry she's not feeling very good. And we know how friends can sure make a difference. So, we wanted you to know, you gots seven new friends here. And we are all purring for Admiral and for Admiral-Mum too. We'll be seeing you later!
=^~^=
I hope you can feel my virtual cuddles - I know they'd never be as good as Admiral cuddles but I hope they help a bit.
The bootiful Admiral is in my thoughts and purrs, I hope she gets to come home early to you.
Dear Admiral, we will be purring as hard as we can for you. Feel better soon sweetie!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
Oh sweet Admiral, Austin and I are praying and purring. Such a worry. But be strong. Huge (((hugs))) xox
we are keeping her very tight in our thoughts and sending over to her and to you LOADS of purss and fluffy cuddles. Take care Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx
We are sending our biggest rumbly purrs for our sweet Admiral and our Mum sends hugs to her Mom too. It's horrid when we have to stay at the vets, mostly for our humans and we feel sure that Admiral will perk up and be feeling good again very soon.
We want to say thank you to you for your kind words to us about the loss of our darling Whicky, we have been a bit lost getting around to thank everybody.
Love, purrs and hugs
Oliver
Gerry
& Jane the Ape xx
Oh no, I am so sorry to learn that Admiral has to go to the Hospital. Harley and I are purring and purring our best for her, and I hope she is not too skerred there.
Get better soon, Admiral!
Poor baby girl,please get well very soon,Super Strength Scottish healing love on its way,Pasicuddles
I don't like that silent in here..
How she is doing?
I don't think that I will hear from this time of your early in the morning?
I sincerity hope that not going to bad with my little Admiral.
Hanging on my sweet heart...
Big Hugs to my dear Sis and Admiral!!
xoxoxoxo
Sis.
Oh gosh, we just learned this news. We sure are sending all our purrs and the donkeys are crossing their hooves like crazy. We will cross our paws too. Hang in there Admiral. We know you are going to get better. Poor Mom is so lonely. Big hugs to Mom. Get better quick Admiral.
We are sending healing and comforting purrs to the Admiral. Paws crossed she is back home with you soon.
We are purring for Admiral too!!!
Sending all our love and prayers for both Admiral and you.
Oh Admiral, we're so sorry you are feeling poorly! Although you and your Mom miss each other, you're in the best place for you right now. The nice vet will help you feel better so you can be back in Mom's arms as soon as possible. So please don't be afraid.
Dante is devastated that you're under the weather and is purring hard for the sun to come out again.
Sending lots of love and good thoughts to sweet Admiral from me, my kitties Noah and Dilbert and my human,
Admiral.... the boys and I are sending you wonderful purrs to make you feel better. Hope you're home and back in good spirits soon.
pawhugs, Max
Just found out you are under the weather and sending lots of loves, purrs, and good thoughts for you to soon perk up and feel well again. Do as the vet wants you to do and you will get better soon.
Topaz said that she will visit Ms. B while she's at the vet. They'll sit and talk about the good times to come once Ms. B gets back home.
Toro had to go to the hospital for fluids a few months ago as the vet said he was dehydrated. He was on the drip for about a week and his BUN levels dropped significantly from 3 digits to 2. His creatinine levels dropped too. Now he has fluids 3 times a week and is much happier. We are praying for The Admiral and wish her home asap.
the amigos and san
Dearest Admiral and Admiral's mom, Kit and I are purring hard for both of you. We love you.
We are all purring as hard as we can for the Admiral's speedy recovery. We want her to return home ASAP!!!! It's always so hard on our moms when we have to stay at the hospital!
We are all purring and Mom is praying for precious Admiral to get well soon. We love her, and hope she will be home soon!
~ The Bunch
Lots of purrrs for Admiral's quick recovery!!! We are sending good healing vibes to her!! And hugs to Mommy, too!!
Your TX furiends,
Just checking in to send a {hug} and purrs...
We are purring and purring for Miss Admiral and sending hugs to you Admirals Mom.
Admiral, darlin', we are sending you our very strongest purrSSSSS!!!! We hope that you feel better very soon. Mommy is sending prayers and lots of kisses to you our sweet friend.
Hi Admiral and Mom,
We are on #AdmiralsPorch and purring really hard for you to get well. Also purring for Mom because we know she is sad. Don't be scared Admiral. The vet will take good care of you and you will be back with Mom soon. Then she can feel your soft fur. Come home soon Admiral. Mom needs you.
Purrs and love,
Tippy and Penny
Meow_Girls
Sending Lots of love & #HealingPurrs to my dear furiend Admiral. #VetJail is no fun but they're going to make you feel so much better! I'll be on #Admiralsporch until you come home & cuddle with your Mom! ((HUGS)) & #ComfortingPurrrs for you too Mom!
<3<3<3
We are in some mighty serious purrayer for Admiral and for you, mom.
We love you both so very much.
Good morning Admiral and Mommy, Sending more good thoughts and the purrs your way! XOXOXO, Spitty
TO Admiral's MOM: You take care your self and to be strong to look after your precious sweet little girl.
Big Hugs.
xoxoox
Sis.
Mom is just reading this morning and she's broken hearted. She will keep Sweet Admiral and you, Mommy, in her prayers. We'll be waiting for good news.
Love from Me and Mom
sweet friend you have my loudest purrs and mums prayers that all will be well. Get well and home to your mum sweet one.. Hugs to your mum.. Hugs GJ xx
I read about this on Katnip Lounge and had to come over to send you our wishes for good news. Please tell Miss Admiral to get better soon as Sookie and Mr Darcy haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet! xx
Dear Mom and Sweet kitteh, I am right there with you and will keep you company at vet until you go home to your sweet mama. you not alone sweetie (soft paws) (pawhugs) xoxoxo
Oh sweetie, our hearts are with you. We know too well how scary these things are. Especially for the kitteh's. We are purring big for both of you and pray that everything will soon be ok.
love,
Glogirly & Katie
Saying our prayers and crossing our paws, that Admiral will be feeling better very soon {{{houndy hugs}}} for Admiral and her family.
Post a Comment