Kitties! Mommy bought me an X today because I have seen my furiends wif one and I wanted one too. How do you keep it from toppling over on its side? It fell over and that was a lot of green papers for mommy to spend if it's not going to remain upright. Can you helps please?
Any Autumn furred baby who wants to write Bess the Tortie about joining and having your beautiful self featured on the bloggie Bess's mommy said I could give her address: ruthkwood at hotmail dot com. Just send your gorgwous picture and a little about you. It'll be on Blogspot and Face Book and yes, you'll be able to see yourself w/o belonging to FB I am told.
Please help me wif my X though. Picture will be here so you know what I mean. Falls right over.
33 comments:
I am wondering if it needs to be laid on its side and smacked till it overlaps fully. Looks like maybe it is only partly put together? Not sure as we don't have one. Good luck.
Also, maybe turn it upside down so the shorter legs re at the bottom.
I hope it works for you! Simba's suggestions sound good. Sorry I can't help more -- I don't haf one!
You don't have it pushed together far enough. We had one...well, it's rather worn now and in the garage, waiting for the garbage. Give it a good shove so it goes together properly!
Hey, I don't think it's put together right, we had that problem too, but it works only one way.
Miss Admrial give it a good whap and it'll work for you!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
All I can say is put it against a wall but that only solves half of the problem. There is some mysterious x factor at work here.
I know what do it "Wait for your human brother coming over in this weekend".:-)
I bet he can fixed the problem with in a minute....
xoxoxo
Hmmmm....why don't WE have one of those?????
The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
Yeah, like the others said, I think it needs to be wacked (by your human) so the pieces fit together more snugly. I don't have one (and am annoyed about that!), but that's what it looks like to me.
I've never seen the X. I just bought an "S" for Truffle and if I don't watch out, she's going to want everything everyone has!
Good luck with the X.
Mom Paula
We don't have an X or an Ess or anything like that. From the looks of your living room, it seems we need to move in with you Admiral!
That X is cool, Admiral. we sure hope you and Mommy can figure out how to set it up. :)
I think all of your friends are right Admiral and your human brother will help mom put it together this weekend.
xoxo
We don't have an X so we can't help. But it sounds like you don't have it put together right. Hope your mom can figure it out, Admiral!
Thought you said all your furrends had them but most commenters say they don't. I don't have one but I'm not a fan of the corragated cardboard scratchers. Hope you get it to work right. xoxo
Oh pish-tosh, never you mind that silly X, Darling. Come right over and share my tent--there will be grooming available. And Gerbers. And lots of other stuff.
I really want to help you Miss Admiral, But I didn't have scratcher like that, we got no idea too. Sorry : (
xoxo
You got alot of good stuff, Admiral! We hopes your X gets straightened out. xoxo
We love that X! It looks like so much fun but we don't know how to keep it from falling over.
We like the look of it but not ever having seen it before we can't help to fix the problem. You sure have a lot of gadgets to play with!
We don't have the X either but it does look like it needs to be pushed together harder. Maybe put it on it's side and push till it makes a proper X?
Good luck!
Sorry can't help, Admiral. My scratcher is an I not an X or an ess. S'all furry confustiCATing. Looks like great fun at your place, though. Perhaps I'll pop over later! >^..^<
You made quite a haul there Admiral with all those prezzies your mom bought you. Hope you get the problems with the X solved. Now does black and white count for an Autumn color! If ou look real close under my furs you can imagine a little gold color in there! he he - well you can't blame a guy for trying.
We haven't got an X but we've seen pictures on other blogs we think it needs pushing further together so its two piece fit snugly like an X.
May be your mom can't do it because of her hand so perhaps a passing male can knock it together for you. We think Brian might have one if you go back through his bloggie or email his Dad.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
We are sorry we can't help with the X..........we hope someone will be able to help you.
We love ya, darlin' girl.
We don't have one of those, but sounds like you got some good advice.
Hi Miss Admiral! We don't have an X. We only have 1 cardboard scratcher because our mom says that she cannot keep caught up with all of the trash that is created with that one. She'd go nuts if there were more cardboard nerdies to clean up!
Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe
It sounds like you got lots of good advice there, Admiral!
Purrs,
The Chans
Admiral, hope this got sorted out. You're always welcome to play on our outdoor Jungle gym. Today Gris Gris will show you the ropes.
We don't have one but it sounds logical that it needs to go further together.
We wanted to thank you from the bottoms of all of our hearts for all your good wishes for our Mum. She had a good doctor's appointment and she is fine for now. So it all worked.
Hope you have a really nice day.
Well, we don't have an X, but it looks like you have some good suggestions for fixing it! Can't wait to see pictures of you enjoying it!
Admiral, it looks like you have an entire agility course set up there! I do not have an X or an S! I am not very lucky.
Um, my Mommeh said I need to think hard about what I said about not being a lucky cat. Oopsie.
Post a Comment