Monday, August 29, 2011

Mom's Consequences, Perhaps?

Mom went to see her boy over the mountains a week or so ago. She had a fabulous time while there for those short days and was home again on Sunday afternoon. I was excellent and took my medicie for the sitter!! First time ever. Right thereafter, soon as she came home, I refused my medicine. I am still refusing my medicine. Mom went to see her son over the mountains several months prior to this time and...when she came home, I refused my meds then too. It took a MONTH before I started them again. I wonder if that is what will happen this time.

I made mommy delete the two paragraphs that followed. You're better off that I did. MOL.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, either your mom needs to stay home all the time...or she needs to go away more often, Admiral, since you seem to take the medicine for the sitter! :-P

Angel Simba said...

Oh, Admiral, don't play games with Mom about the meds. Does your brother in Charlotte have a dog or anything like that, that Mom might carry the smell of? Or are you really knowingly punishing her?

I would love to know the remaining 2 paragraphs. Won't you email them to me secretly?

Admiral Hestorb said...

You wouldn't like them much Simba..mommy took over and was bellyachin' about me.

Angel Simba said...

Do you like Toona Juice? What if Mom dipped your "treat" in a bit of toona juice.

Tamago said...

Maybe you are being nice to sitter but being yourself with your mom? :-) Still, I hope you take your medicine, Admiral san!

Beth said...

Dear Admiral,

Please be nice to mommy and take your med. You worry her so much when you don't.

xoxo

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Admiral
We hope you won't wait a whole month to take your medicine. We know how much you need it and we will purr that you change your mind.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Admiral,
I don't understand and I'm totally lost that how cats mind works? You were pretty good with sitter
now how in hell why you're doing to your mom?
Just playing up with mom? hope so.
You better take your medicine Please!
xoxox

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think Mom might be catching on sweet Admiral...ever so slowly!

Athena said...

Sweet Admiral, I hope you will please take your medicine for your mom! You need it, honey.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Admiral I am certain that you have your mom wrapped around your little paw. I think you ARE playing games if you take your meds with your sitter but not for your Mom. You know just what buttons to push for Mom...shame, shame!

Donna said...

My Mom makes me eat medicine sometimes, too. What she does is, she puts the tablets in a piece of cheez! That makes them taste good. :) Plz take ur medimacashuns, so u gets all better. :)

Willow said...

Admiral try not to drive your Mom up the wall with medicine and then not medicine. It is good for you and we care very much. Purrs.

wildcatwoods said...

You take the meds for your sitter but not your MOM??? That sounds about right!

Cats of wildcat woods

The Florida Furkids said...

We know you want to make your Mom pay for leaving you, but we think you should take your medicine for her 'cause it's important for you to take it.


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

BostonBoy said...

Now Admiral you know you should take your meds!

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, you should find another way to punish your mom but not by refusing your meds. We want you to stay healthy!

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we hope that doesn't happen again! Maybe the sitter should come over and get you to take your medicine!

Gigi said...

Ha ha--I like the Island Cats suggestion! Now Admiral, you know your poor mom goes bowt half-crazy with worry over you. It is Not Nice to put her through that, especially after she's hadded her injured paw and all. Maybe if she dipped it in the Gerbers....

I'll see you later (and deliver a Stern Lecture in furrsun.

Mr Puddy said...

I guess you want mommy to be home more. And I guess this might be a kind of pawtest ! but Miss Admiral, it's good for yourself to eat the med. !
Purrs
xoxo

PS : Mom siad may be your mom can give your sitter a call to ask for the tip : )

Mariodacat said...

Hmmm Admiral - are you making mom "pay" for leaving you? I think she got the message now, so you can start eating again or you'll get sick and have to go to v.e.t.! You wouldn't like that at all.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Admiral, you are SUCH a tortie sometimes! I have to say, I think your human kind of deserves some sort of punishment for going away. Although I would choose something else that is more punishment to her and less potentially bad for you.

Katnip Lounge said...

We think you should get your medicine disguised in caviar!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Please be a good girl and take your meds, Admiral. We want you to be healthy. Purrs and headbutts.

CATachresis said...

Vindictiveness is not an attractive trait dear Admiral. It's a biiter pill you have to swallow, but swallow it you will babe. Trust me on this >^..^< xox

Sultan said...

The wickedness of the sweet feline.

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Admiral, you're not nice to your Mommy. She's the one who loves you most.
xoxo Kassey

Whisppy said...

LOL! You are truly one funny girl, Admiral. Maybe the sitter need to drop by everyday just so you eat your pill.

Michelle said...

Ms. B, are you punishing your mom?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...