Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fursday

Here it is..Fursday already and I am having a nap after my lunch of the new FF Extra Gravy chicken in grilled chicken gravy. OMC...it's to die for. I sat looking at mommy in the kitchen till she read my mind and fed me again. I took my pill while she was at the Torture Chamber too. It was the least I could do for her.

On Twitter, many of we Torties and Calicoes has formed a league of our own called the "Ladies of Autumn" We ladies are all so colorful and just show stoppingly beautiful with our autumn- hued furs..we thought it would be nice to have a showcase of us. One of the short haired Torties started a facebook page and it will have the present Tortie members gorgeous furs in it. Our mommy's think we're special. MOL. It is still under construction.

Boomerang you come straight over here, and you will have some wet fuddies with me. Ask your mom to book a flight. BUT..I kow you know this already..be grateful for the fuds you have and the love and care. I know you are. xoxox

I seem to have indeed stopped checking on mom in the night. She seems here to stay. Maybe.

Mom will help me get around to see you. xoxoxo




30 comments:

Whisppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whisppy said...

I tried to help myself to the opened Fussie Cat cans in the bag but the woman gave me a LONG lecture on how Admiral won't like her man digging in the trash. She said I'm already getting premium kibbles AND salmon treats AND baked anchovies everyday.
She's very patient with me. I dug a claw in her nose today and she didn't even smack me. Must be all my handsomeness. Hahahaha!!!

Love, Boomie

Anonymous said...

It's good your eating so well, Admiral, keep it up!

"Ladies of Autumn" sounds terrific--we're sure that will be a lot of fun for all involved!

Angel Simba said...

All that eating news sounds so great, Admiral. And Ladies of Autumn: super idea. I hope the Facebook page will be viewable by non Facebook members too.

Michelle said...

So glad you're continuing to take your pill, Ms. B! Love you!

Random Felines said...

Sounds like you have found a fun group of lady cats!! Glad you are still taking your pills...

Beth said...

It makes me very happy that you are eating for mommy and taking your pill.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hrrmmmff!
Hows come yous torties is called ladies of Autmn and us Siamese is called Meezers!
Not fair!
BTW the FF with extra gravy sounds marvelous. Me must have a strikee until we gets some!
Nellie

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "Since it's Fursday I'll come over and groom your furs!! ::kitty kisses::"

CCL Wendy said...

Thanks for coming to visit Dante twice recently. He always likes to hear from you.

Your food sounds suPURR-delicious! Extra Gravy!!! Of course, my Dylan only likes to lick the gravy and leave the meat.

I think it's wonderful that you've started a new group for Torties. I have always admired your colourful furs. You are indeed unique amongst felines.

BeadedTail said...

You're foods sound so yummy Admiral! I like the idea of a group just for us Torties! I'll have to have my mommy help me check it out!

Purrs,
Isabella

Mr Puddy said...

Cool ! Admiral, that's fabulous news ! keep it up my dear ! You are doing so good !!!!
Luv
xoxo

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Everything sounds just excellent over at your end, Admiral! We are so pleased!

Purrs,
The Chans

The Island Cats said...

So FF extra gravy chicken is to die for, huh? We never get FF and we feel so deprived!!!

Zoey wants to know if she can be a Lady of Autumn. She's not a tortie...but she is a torbie...and has the attitude to match.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

I can't wait fur Mom to find that FF wif extra gravy! Princess is a gravy licker too. I'm sending Mom to a bigger town to look fur it! xoxo

Daisy said...

Mmmmmm, gravies!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

The Ladies of Autumn is such a great idea, y'all rock!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It's been a rough week Admiral, but we are glad to read you are nibbling away at your foods!

The Ladies of Autumn page sounds wonderful! We will have to get Meowm to "friend" you when it is done!

Athena said...

I am so glad that you love your new foods and that you took your pill! Hooray! The Ladies of Autumn page sounds pawesome!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh no, torties and calicos teaming up - that means FUR-specific World Domination!!!

Willow said...

Admirial are the Ladies of Autumn only for twitter and facebook cats or can I join if I only have my blog. I do not see adding twitter or facebook anytime soon.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I love the title "Ladies of Autumn". I'm sure Sweet Praline would have joined in, too!

Thank you for posting the memory graphic of Beignet on your sidebar.

Mom Paula

Gigi said...

You know, darling Admiral, some of your eating excitement has rubbed off on me. Now, I do not have any condition or illness, but I am not a good eater and the Human thinks I am kind of "slender". So she's always trying to get me to eat more even though **I** think I am purrfeck the way I am. The past few days I have been eating a LOT for me, so I think it is your good influence and your wonderful description of your foodies.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I think the 'ladies of autumn' need some 'smoochies of Rumblepurr'

Michiko Johnson said...

My sweet Admiral!
What a lovely lunch you had Gravy Chicken in grilled chicken though your mom must having a good moods:-) that is a good sign of her:-)
You know how much important to me you and your moms back to healthy life. you try to be nice to your mom okay:-)
xoxoxox

The Chair Speaks said...

Sending purrs to you to carry on eating! :)

The Chair Speaks said...

Sending more purrs to carry on eating, Admiral. :)

The J-Cats said...

Yes, we like the Gravy Lovers series by FF. Of course, licking out our human's bowl of chicken soup is even better ;-)

Pixie and Possum

Purrfect Haven said...

so happy that you are eating... keep it up, dear. Love Darcy and Bing xx

GreatGranny said...

I luvs chicken too, maybe Mom will get me some. Sweet Admiral, we're so glad you're eating so well and taking your meds too.
Mom said she'd find my twitter page. (new one)
xoxo Kassey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...