
Today is Caturday and I get bacons soon acause my brother is here again. It is not usual for him to be here two weekends in a row, but last week was his birfday and this week, there are things that need to be done here in town he said, so he stayed the night and will get up soon. Bacons...Um...bacons...
35 comments:
You are one lucky kitty. oooo Bacon! I never get that. SMOOLCH
Bacon is my granddaughter's favorite food. She would eat it at ever meal if we let her. You enjoy it and the extra attention you'll get after the neglect yesterday.
Gorgeous picture of you, sweet Admiral....and YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!! We love bacon, too.
xxxxxxxx
Our mum had a bacon sandwich for lunch today - guess where we were? - delish!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Looking very silky, dear Admiral. I am sure the extra bacon will be good for your furs too.
That's a beautiful picture sweet Admiral! That bacon sure helps the furs glow!
It must have been furry good. We don't eat bacon as our mom does not but she often sees people cooking wif bacon and thinks that it must be delicious. Your fur is looking good Admiral.
Ms Akira (dictating this message from san's lap)
You are so beautiful, Admiral, our Mommy wants to smother you in kisses; that gorgeous face and those lovely floofy furs are just irresistible=no wonder you have a mancat in every port, sweetie!!...Happy weekend, precious friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
The thought of bacons is making you look even prettier than usual, Admiral!
Purrs,
The Chans
BACONS! Remember to bring some with you when you come over tonight... *kiss*
Love, Boomerang
Miss Admiral, it must be all the bacons that is making your fur so exceptionally lovely.
Rupert is shopping for some extra tasty thick cut rashers for you--he'll be right over so your Mom can fry them up!
Could we teleport over and share the leftover bacon? LOL.
Happy weekend!
Sweet Admiral, you get sweet tasting bacon and your human Brofur on the same day. What a treat for a sweet girl.
Admiral! Just look at that shiny, smooth, silky, sweet-smelling FURZ you have there! Oh my!
Pay no mind to Rutabaga. His bacons are nowhere as tasty as MY bacons and I will ALSO bring you the half'n'halfs.
Ciao, Bella!
Sweet Admiral, I'm hoping you're having a good visit with human Brofur and you enjoyed your Bacon.
xoxo Kassey
Lucky you, Admiral! I got dealt a rotten hand when it comes to humans - they do not eat bacon!
Bacon, bacon, I want some bacon too. Love the stuff!!
xoxo
I love to have the breakfast with your family...
I can tell you my favorite breakfast but not every morning:-)
You are looking good Admiral!
xoxoxo
Your furs look very soft and silky Admiral! We hope you enjoyed your bacons!
Sweetie, I share your love of the bacons! Happy weekend to you and your Mama!
Enjoy that bacon sweet Admiral...sounds so yummy. Hugs and nose kisses
Miss Admiral, May be you should ask your brother to stay with you forever, for unlimited bacon supplies : )
MOL I am with Puddy. I was gonna say "Damn I am moving in with you!"
How nice you and your mom can see your brother two weekends in a row! It is always nice to see a family :-)
And bacons! Mmm! I love bacon too...especially when it is cooked until crunchy.
Have a wonderful weekend and we hope you have fun time with your brother!!
Your brother treats you so well. You are one lucky Kitty.
Mmm... bacon!!
Mmmmm bacon. nom.nom.nom. One of my favorite foods too. Especially on a BLT. Purrrfect breakfast food, compliments the eggs!
Bacons are NOMMY! Lucky you, Admiral. :) Have fun with your brother. :)
You are looking particularly lush in the photo Admiral!
Admiral, you are so lucky to be getting bacon again. Can you send your brother here?? Maybe if he was here, we'd get some bacon too!!
Dearest admiral Hestorb, Me is coming right over! Me loves bacon and me don't get it anywhere near as often as me thinks me should.
Don't yous just loves human brothers?
Kisses
Nellie
YUM! Can we come stay too?
Pretty Admiral, happy birthday to your brother. Sending many happy purrs!
One loves the bacon.
Hi!!
Beautiful cat!
Post a Comment