Such an adorable photo in your cute basket, gorgeous Admiral and we LOVE the tummy shot with your brother yesterday as well=you are just so lovely, our Mommy wants to smother you in kisses, sweetie...Happy week ahead, precious friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
The basket looks great and there does not seem to be any bite marks on it. You are a good girl to keep your basket in good shape. Admiral the new header looks great with the cute pink accented Admiral hat. It shows off your colors very well.
i hopes you is not going to hell in that handbasket! (i can not stops finking of that phrase when i sees this piksher. but i is sure if you was going anywhere in that handbasket that would not be where.)
A-HA ! your photo today is the new header of your blog ! I just love it, Admiral ! Unique Beautiful with the pink captain's hat : ) It suit your cute face
I remember the basket,when I brought a beautiful Nectarine one of your mum favorites:-) Well you can stayed in the basket... Lovely to seen you are well. Big Hugs, xoxoox
34 comments:
What a nice basket to take it really easy on a Sunday. We need one of those. Hope it is a peaceful Sunday for you Admiral.
Aren't baskets just fabulous?!
Purrs,
The Chans
You sure look pretty sweet Admiral...and easy comfy too!
Is there room for me? I love baskets and you look sooo comfy
xoxo
Homer
did Mommy get that sweet basket just for you?
Wish I could keep you company in that basket, my sweet furriend!
Hugs,
Tom
xoxo
Come by my bloggie, Admiral.
Now that what I call chillaxin. Wish I could do it.
Can I join? I would love to snooze next to you ;-)
Avalon ♥
What a purrrfect place to have a nap!
Happy Sunday,
~ The Bunch
Happy Sunday, gorgeous gal!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx
Aw, you look so cozy in your basket! Enjoy your Sunday.
You look beautiful in the basket Admiral!!
xoxo
Such an adorable photo in your cute basket, gorgeous Admiral and we LOVE the tummy shot with your brother yesterday as well=you are just so lovely, our Mommy wants to smother you in kisses, sweetie...Happy week ahead, precious friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Us again......check your email for a surprise.....:)
Awww. Sweet Snoozy Admiral. You look so kissable!
Mom keeps trying to get me in a basket. They just aren't as comfy as boxes!
Mandu
OOOh, how comfy! I'll have to post my basket piccies someday.
Admiral, your sultry beauty make Rupert a basket case!
That is another great picture of you gorgeous! Sounds like you have the right idea of Easy Sunday.
The basket looks great and there does not seem to be any bite marks on it. You are a good girl to keep your basket in good shape.
Admiral the new header looks great with the cute pink accented Admiral hat. It shows off your colors very well.
Beautiful girl in your basket.. Hugs GJ xx
That is a FABULOUS basket!
Looks like there might be room for two in there, my Darling Admiral?
I see you are a basketful of love and floof! Lovely Gurl!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
i hopes you is not going to hell in that handbasket! (i can not stops finking of that phrase when i sees this piksher. but i is sure if you was going anywhere in that handbasket that would not be where.)
Could you look any cuter Miss Admiral?
NO, I didn't think so!
:-)
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
A-HA ! your photo today is the new header of your blog !
I just love it, Admiral !
Unique Beautiful with the pink captain's hat : )
It suit your cute face
Have a great day, Admiral
xoxo
I remember the basket,when I brought a beautiful Nectarine one of your mum favorites:-)
Well you can stayed in the basket...
Lovely to seen you are well.
Big Hugs,
xoxoox
Are you resting up before you set sail with Simba? We love your new header!
Doesn't your fur get stuck in the wicker basket?
We love the idea of taking it easy in a basket, beautiful Admiral! :)
Your new header is fabulous!!!
Hugs to you and mommy.
A tisket...a tasket...Admiral in a basket!! And taking it easy!!
What a nice new banner. Nice to see you again, Admiral!
Post a Comment