Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tortie Thursday


IT's early yet..only just after 8 in the morning so after a time of being combed and certainly after my breakfast, I headed in for my nap UTB. The last two days I was in and out of that place multiple times as I had to go to the box and ask mom for food. Too early to know what I am going to do just now. But my "treats" are in there waiting. Hopefully I will cruise past later and they'll look good.

I stayed with mom all through the day and evening yesterday as there were tornado warnings literally all the day and night long. My human brother has bad hail damage on his still new Ford Fusion Hybrid. He has a garage but he was out with friends last night, hence, his car was unprotected. There was anything from quarter sized hair to softball size. Mom is trying to get up the nerve to look at her car.

But this isn't a weather report..it's an Admiral blog and I need to remember that! Wanna see what's on Birdie TV? A Mom Cardinal and a Nuthatch. Come on over..I have GREENIES!!

PEE ESS!!! I had my treat!!! Third day!


29 comments:

Angel Simba said...

Admiral, do have your Greenies, and then maybe Mom will let you have a nuthatch snackie.

We are so sorry about your brother's car. He must be feeling pretty mad about the hail. But we are glad HE is ok. The tornadoes in the South have been horrific.

Kea said...

You have great bird TV, Admiral.

We hope you eat your "treats" today.

We're sorry about your human brother's car, that's not good. But it's just a car, so as long as he's safe, then really, all is well.

-Fuzzy Tales

Random Felines said...

Yeah - day 3 of the treats - keep up the good work!! Great bird tv - and you can even id the birds....makes you that much further ahead of us!

Pandafur said...

that sownds like skardy wethers, Iz glad you snuggled wiv your mom. Enjoy your greeniez dear Admiral *purrr*

san said...

THAT is great bird tv. We don't see any of that here, just pigeons. san shows us some cat tv on our TV :) sometimes. Great that you're eating Admiral. The greenies MUST be good.

the amigos and san

Brian's Home Blog said...

You just keep eating and snacking and we'll be here cheering you on pretty Admiral! Oh that's awful about the car!

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Such a nice tv you have there. Can you watch it while you have your snackies?

Unknown said...

What channel is that tv? Great viewing. Sorry to hear about the hail damage.

Mariodacat said...

Bootiful birdies sweetie. I'm especially interested in the mama cardinal cuz she has some red on her feathers. Up here, mama's don't have red on their wings. We find that interesting. So happy you and mom survived the horrible storms last night. Hope your mom not find dents in her car when she has courage to look. So happy you are both safe.

Athena said...

I'm comin over for Greenies! Eat yours all up! So glad you're eatin your special one.

Sorry about the hail -- hope your mama's car is okay.

That's a great channel on your birdie TV!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yay for the treat!
We are glad you love them Miss Admiral.
Oh we understand about talking about the weather it has been B-A-D!
We will have some stormy weather today -- the tail end of all that stuff which has been going on all week.
YOU continue to enjoy your treats!!


>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews

Beth said...

I love the program showing on your bird channel. Awesome!

Keep eating the Greenies for mom.

xoxox

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Paws up, Admiral - keep eating those treats! And it looks like there are great things happening on the bird channel, too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Three for three! Way to go, Admiral!

We hope your weather calms down soon.

By the ay, that Mama Cardinal is so lovely! #1 says she misses cardinals more than anything else. She loved watching the when she lived in Chicago.

Purrs,
The Chans

BeadedTail said...

Yay for day three of Greenies! Boo for the horrible storms and the damage to your human brother's new car. Hope you enjoy a nice, relaxing day watching Bird TV!

CCL Wendy said...

I'm so glad that you are downing your special treats without any fuss, Admiral -- and hopefully, they will be the answer to your problems. The fact that you feel hungry is good.

We're still purring for you, Admiral!

Anonymous said...

We love the birds on your TV. Yippee! We are so glad you ate your treats 3 days. We are still sending up prayers for you. Sorry about the hail damage but we are glad you are all safe. Hugs and nose kisses

Max said...

Greenies? I've never had them! Clearly, I am neglected...

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "I knew you'd love greenies my sweet! They are much more yummy then other treats and when I have them my furs are much softer (so are the other Horde members but of course mine are more important!). I'm glad you kept your mom & the house safe through the storm yesterday! But I'm sorry about your human brother's car! We stayed safe here as well even though a lot of trees came down one street over from us."

Daisy said...

I'm sorry about your brother's car. That is very sad. My Mommeh had a new Miata many years ago, and when it was only about a month old, a big tree fell right on it!

Michiko Johnson said...

I'm glad you are feeling okay but sorry about your brother's car and hope that reparirs quickly his car's.
Enjoy your day,
xoxoxo

Katnip Lounge said...

Hurrah! for yummy treats! May they keep coming.

Admiral, Mommy feels awful for your Human Brother's car; that is too bad. Her car is new and she'd be sooo upset by hail damage.

We may stop over UTB and shed a little today...just for fun.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG I am so sorry about your human brother's car and I hope your Mommy's car is ok....I hope you all are safe and sound xoxoxo

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Our mom haz been really, really, Bad. And she owez us Big Time!! She haz been owt all week and didn't leave da puter on, now we haz so much catching up to do!
But we are gladz you are taking your Treatz ^..^
We haz been thinking about you and your mom wit all dis bad weather hoping you are ok. We are sorry 'bout your brother'z car,, hope your mom'z iz ok..... We actually had a Tornado warning today, dat don't usually happen here...
We likez your bird tv much better then da weather ^..^ and we really are in Awe of your artistic ability ^..^
We luvz you ~
Purrz & Kissez ~ xoxoxoxoxoxo

OKcats said...

Miss Admiral, if it's ok, tomorrow may I stop by and watch Bird TV with you? I'm not bringing Zoe, because she'd eat all of your food.

Your friend, Fuzzy

The Island Cats said...

Those fev-vers look mighty tasty, Admiral! Maybe as tasty as your treat!!!

We're sorry about your human brother's car. We hope you all stay safe.

Catsparella said...

Hi Admiral..I'm sorry about your brother's car, and am purring that you and your family stay safe in all this bad weather!

Gigi said...

Purring for all the Humans and Kittehs and even doggehs that suffered in these terrible storms.

SCORE! on the third greenie! You go, Admiral! XOXO

Ellen Whyte said...

These storms sound awful. Your poor bro! But better the car than him. We're purring you all keep safe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...