Your Mommy did some neato photo editing on the picture. It looks very sunny and it is a happy thing to see you eating!!!!
That is so cool that we have the same storm door. My Daddy got our from Hoe Depot and installed it himself, though it did take him a squillion hours to get it right.
Great photo, beautiful girl=we're glad to see you eating, sweetie...Our Mommy just wants to cuddle those gorgeous floofy furs of yours and your plume is just awesome!...We hope you enjoy a happy weekend, lovely friend...kisses..Calle, Halle, Sukki
No wonder why you won't eat! Your bowl is too small and the sides too high. You need a bowl where your whiskers won't touch the sides. Stat! It is nice to see that you're eating.
ahoy there, admiral! how are fings off teh port side? we is just dropping in to see how you is getting on, and to fank you for all your visits lately! it has been hard for us to visit our furrends, but glad to catch up wif you now.
13 years of Bowl !!! and it keep you eating !!! I call that " Magic Bowl " Love Love to see you are eating. It made me hungry in some way..I better run to check out my bowl : ) xoxo
I love the effects in that photo as well and you know what? I think you look great! you don't look skinny or anything! I am so happy! Hope you are having a good visit with your brother...did you have any bacon yet?
Small things can be oK; I like to have water out of a mug that stays on the same tray as the PM's coffee cup. That tray is on the ottoman near the couch. Sometimes the PM holds the cup for me, as well she should! Treasure
What kind of cat milk does Mom feed you. Would it be good for us kittens later on or for Me who had to be the none stop supply of food for the little rats . Sadie.
Sweet Sweet Admiral - that is such a nice picture, so bright and sunny and cheerful. I'm happy to hear at least you are drinking cat milk from the bowl. Sure wish you could eat more tho sweetie. SMOOCHES for you and hugs for mom.
We biggified the photo to see your cat milk bowl better. We think 13 years is a very long time to have such a pretty bowl. Glad you have an appetite! Happy Sunday ~ Timothy
You have the best bowls, Admiral!! I love the pink one with the purple kitty peering over the side! I really like all these pawesome pics your mom is taking lately too!
p.s. Thanks for stopping by to help Priscilla celebrate her birfday on Friday ♥
Good morning, Admiral. We hope you had a lovely weekend. And enjoy that cat milk! Memphis likes to drink milk from mom's cereal bowl when she is trying to eat! MOL
48 comments:
Your Mommy did some neato photo editing on the picture. It looks very sunny and it is a happy thing to see you eating!!!!
That is so cool that we have the same storm door. My Daddy got our from Hoe Depot and installed it himself, though it did take him a squillion hours to get it right.
Oopsie, HOME Depot. Ha ha.
Oh Momma got a good picture. Nice to actually see you eating.
Wonderful picture!! Great to see you eating again!!
xoxo
Oh Admiral, we love that picture of you eating. Good sign that you are still eating those fuds. Good girl. Hope you have a fun week end.
Great photo, beautiful girl=we're glad to see you eating, sweetie...Our Mommy just wants to cuddle those gorgeous floofy furs of yours and your plume is just awesome!...We hope you enjoy a happy weekend, lovely friend...kisses..Calle, Halle, Sukki
My sweet friend, I'm so glad to see you eating your fuds. Good photo of your floofy self.
xoxo Kassey
Oh! Yay! :D
wow, Myst wouldnt eat out of such a narrow bowl-her whiskers would be bothered >'_'<
Now that's a great photo! My Admiral digging into her chow. Hooooeeeeeee!
It's rather warm in here, isn't it?
XX Rupert
I hope there's BACON in there, Admiral! XOXO
Uh-oh! Look who posted right up there before me ^^
Well, never mind Ru-Boy. You just get yourself all floofed up for my visit later ;-)
No wonder why you won't eat! Your bowl is too small and the sides too high. You need a bowl where your whiskers won't touch the sides. Stat! It is nice to see that you're eating.
That bowl is only for her little sup of cat milk.
Your furs look great against the woodwork.
(The Blogger people tell me they can see all my photos OK, and I can see them OK, so I don't know what is going on....still.)
Mandu
Good morning Admiral! so glad you are back to normal.
Lovely to see you're eating food.
Happy weekend,
xoxoxox
We're glad to see you drinking your milk Admiral! You have quite the buffet there too!
You're looking good, Miss Admiral! Your furs are all nice and poofy.
I have never had cat milk from a box! My human should get me some.
Great to see that you are eating! I've been a little finicky today.
ahoy there, admiral! how are fings off teh port side? we is just dropping in to see how you is getting on, and to fank you for all your visits lately! it has been hard for us to visit our furrends, but glad to catch up wif you now.
Have some for me sweet Admiral and have some more to eat as well!!!
Cat milk? Admiral, I'm confused. I love the picture of you, though. But, hey, all the pictures of you are beautiful anyway!
Have a good weekend!
Tom
xoxo
Awwww that's a very cute picture of you! It's nice you use your cup for such a long time. My Goro has broken two water bowls already.
13 years of Bowl !!! and it keep you eating !!! I call that " Magic Bowl "
Love Love to see you are eating. It made me hungry in some way..I better run to check out my bowl : )
xoxo
I love the effects in that photo as well and you know what? I think you look great! you don't look skinny or anything! I am so happy! Hope you are having a good visit with your brother...did you have any bacon yet?
Small things can be oK; I like to have water out of a mug that stays on the same tray as the PM's coffee cup. That tray is on the ottoman near the couch. Sometimes the PM holds the cup for me, as well she should! Treasure
Admiral, you can eat...or drink...out of any bowl you want!!
Good to see you feeling better.
Mangia Admiral mangia!
I don't know if I spelled that right but that means eat Admiral eat in Italian.
Star gives Admiral kitty kisses, "I adore watching you eat my sweet but seeing you drink your milk from your special bowl!!"
What pretty bowls you have, Admiral!
What kind of cat milk does Mom feed you. Would it be good for us kittens later on or for Me who had to be the none stop supply of food for the little rats .
Sadie.
We have been following your blog and had always wanted to say something. We are also glad to see you eating. Your fur look beautiful in the light.
We're glad to hear you are slurping up your cat milk Admiral. We hope you are eating some noms too.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Thank you Admiral
My Mom is on the right track with me .
Love Sadie. xoxo
I like to drink water out of a bathroom dixie cup that is so small it is almost invisible! I guess just my tongue goes in it.
It looks like the perfect bowl for a sip of catmilk. I love your fancy water bowl!
Hi Sweetie :) We love that you have special dishes for your foods.That shows that yo are special :) heehee We purr you are doing well too .
Purrs Tillie and Georgia
Sweet Sweet Admiral - that is such a nice picture, so bright and sunny and cheerful. I'm happy to hear at least you are drinking cat milk from the bowl. Sure wish you could eat more tho sweetie. SMOOCHES for you and hugs for mom.
OMC MILK! You is lucky =^_^= enjoy!
PURRS2u
Luna & Zulu
The niceness of the feline.
Nom nom nom...oh Miss Admiral it is good to see you noming so well.
>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews
We biggified the photo to see your cat milk bowl better. We think 13 years is a very long time to have such a pretty bowl.
Glad you have an appetite!
Happy Sunday
~ Timothy
Narrow? Maybe it's because you're bigger than you were 13 years ago? Enjoy your Milk!
Xanthe xxx
You have the best bowls, Admiral!! I love the pink one with the purple kitty peering over the side! I really like all these pawesome pics your mom is taking lately too!
p.s. Thanks for stopping by to help Priscilla celebrate her birfday on Friday ♥
Good morning, Admiral. We hope you had a lovely weekend. And enjoy that cat milk! Memphis likes to drink milk from mom's cereal bowl when she is trying to eat! MOL
We is glad yoo feelin some better! Yay! We send purrs in case. Purrs nefur hurts. MOL
Luv n Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties
Post a Comment