Monday, March 21, 2011

Lady Cat Monday


I had a good weekend. The jury is out as to whether or not that keeps up. But mom was sooooo glad that I had such a great weekend respite from whatever is the matter. My human brother was here Friday evening till Saturday noon and she jokingly said that his visit may have done it for me as I do love to see him.

On Saturday morning I ate an entire large can of Friskies chicken bits and gravy in two shifts, and the larger part of a 3 oz. pouch of Friskies as well that evening. I asked for more Saturday as well and got it. I don't remember eating so much and all without that horrible pill. Sunday I also ate a great deal (for me) and I have been much more like myself in all ways. I even snuggled Saturday night and early Sunday morning. We will see how it all goes but today seems more like the smaller amount I eat.

There were sun puddles EVERYWHERE this weekend. What fun! Mom opened the front door for me so I could watch the bird and squirrel channel while soaking up the sun. This squirrel was bold as brass! He was taunting me because he knows I am an indoor kitty! Yesterday so I even got some WHIFFIES!!!. LIfe is good, Kitties.

Mom said she is still trying to locate pictures on this new computer as they were ported over, all 5100 of them from the old computer and they are not organized on this one which is causing mom grief. If she knew the procedure to organize she'd get cracking on it but she said right now it seems overwhelming. But later when I am available for the opportunity she will try to get some pictures.

xoxox

33 comments:

Kea said...

We're glad you had a good weekend, Admiral, and have been eating well. Purrs that this continues!

The squirrel channel is on at our house too, taunting Nicki all weekend (Derry missed it all).

-Fuzzy Tales

Marg said...

Oh Admiral, that is such good news that you ate like a horse this weekend. Hope that eating frenzy keeps on going. Take care and keep eating.

Beth said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend Admiral! Keep on eating for mom while we wait for good news for you.

xoxo

Mariodacat said...

You just made my day Admiral. So very happy dat you and mama had such a great weekend. Dat ooman brother of yours performed magic I think. he he - dat squirrel is so cute. I has one dat taunts me every day too - and a chippie too. hisssss - boy if we could only get outside.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is wonderful sweet Admiral! Many purrs and hugs for continued good things!!!

Anonymous said...

Great news Admiral. Glad you all had a good weekend. We are so happy that you ate your Friskies and had nice window whiffies to enjoy. Have a fun day! Hugs and nose kisses

Gigi said...

Dearest Admiral, Ah, the wonderful memories of the fine banquets this weekend! I hope you have a little extra breakfast soon and that your sun puddles continue to offer warmth and squirrel smells! Au revoir, ma patite chou!

Purrfect Haven said...

sun puddles - how sweet to desrcibe them like thie. We loved them too and we enjoyed visiting and hearing about you again. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

Clarissa said...

It sounds like you had an absolutely purrfect weekend, Admiral! And we are so glad to hear about you eating such hearty meals!

Cat said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Admiral...we are glad to hear you ate so much!!!

Michiko Johnson said...

I'm SOOOOOO GLAD to hear Admiral,you don't know how much I worried about you.
Hopefully no more going to visit VET for a longtime.
xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Dear Admiral Herstorb!
Our human brothers cheer me up too! Me is soooo happy yous is feeling much better!
Keep up the good eatting!
Kisses - Nellie

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Sweet and gorgeous Admiral, we continue to purray/pray that you continue to improve.....we love you so very much!!!!!!!

Angel Simba said...

Dear Admiral, I am joyous that you had a really good weekend. Keep it up, sweet ladycat.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Good mews about da fud! And Teri told us we missed seeing a chipmunk yesterday! And the first robin and TomTom, too...soon, though and we can go down in the basement...Teri spent 6 hours down there yesterday and Disco was miffed so he sprayed on the door leading to the basement!

OKcats said...

We're glad you had a great weekend - sun puddles rock! Our windows were open some, despite the high winds, and we went a little nuts!

GreatGranny said...

Gracious, sweet Admiral, you sure ate well over the weekend. It makes us so happy to know this. Our human Brofurs do help us feel better.
xoxo Kassey

Cathy Keisha said...

Yum! That's one of my favorite Friskies, at least when I ate Friskies. Did you ever get your test results back? Do they know what—if anything—is wrong with you. I'm guessing you're just a finicky eater like myself.

Katnip Lounge said...

We think it was the bracing sea breezes that had you chowing so heartily! When is the next voyage?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Admiral we have missed seeing you these past few days since our innernets have been sick. WE are so glad to hear how happy your weekend was and how hungry you were. WE are awaiting to hear what your Vet says....and we are holding paws and purring.

purrin
xoxox

The Island Cats said...

Admiral, we're so happy you had a good weekend and are feeling good! Let's hope this continues!!

Now as for that pesky squirrel....

Annie Bear said...

I'm so glad to hear that you've been eating! I love to watch the squirrels!

Mr Puddy said...

That's squirrel need a lesson, Admiral
Next time, you turn the squirrel channel on, tell me ! I come right over to spook him : )

Great to hear you eat more and more till in the state of mind said " I don't remember eating so much "..MOL

xoxo

Daisy said...

What a great weekend you had!

That picture makes me want to see if Bert & Ernie will sit in a rocking chair.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

aren't you supposed to get your blood results today? I am praying that all is ok.

That is wonderful news that you DID eat quite a bit!! I am hoping that continues.

I am absolutely crazy about squirrels and that photo is too adorable!
xoxo

Tamago said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend and ate so well. I hope you keep eating.
I love the picture of squirrel, so cute!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like you had a GREAT weekend, Admiral! Purrs...

BostonBoy said...

Well good for you Admiral. Kepp an eye on those squirrels. You remember what happened a couple of years ago.

BeadedTail said...

Admiral, we're so happy you had a good weekend and enjoyed some whiffies! We're purring that you continue to feel so great too!

Catsparella said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful weekend, Admiral! Sending lots of continuous sunshine your way!

Ellen Whyte said...

it must be that sea trip that spiked your appetite! Good to hear you are doing well.

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Hi Sweetie we'z Glad you had a good Weekend! Spring whiffz are soooo Sweet ^..^
Purrz & Kissez ~

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that you had a good weekend and are eating more. Yay for the whiffies! I got some this weekend, too, as Mom left the back door open and fresh air came in through the screen door. Then it got cold again, sigh.

Herman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...