Monday, February 7, 2011

Lady Cat Candy Bar


A kitty told me several days ago that their mama told her that Torties look like candy bars...all chocolate and caramel goodness. I like that. Mom's human kit always said I was dark dark brown with creamy deliciousness and mom always disputed that and said I was gray and cream. I am chocolate and caramel and cream, mom. You know it now because you finally looked at my fabulous furs more carefully. Thing is, mom's camera never seems to depict my colors correctly. They look gray and cream despite any camera that takes my lovely picture. But in purrson, I am indeed a candy bar. Just sayin'.

37 comments:

Marg said...

I don;t see any gray Admiral. We see lots of chocolate and caramel which means you would make a fantastic candy bar. Plus you are so pretty. Hope all of you have a wonderful week.

Clarissa said...

What a wonderful description! Chocolate and creamy caramel goodness! Our Ant Jen has a whole houseful of candy bar kitties! We will have to tell her about that description!

Purrs,
Clarissa & Co.

Kea said...

Mmm, chocolate and caramel is a great description! And we don't see any grey, either!

The Monkeys said...

You're a delicious candy bar for sure! We like the candy bar reference for sure (since most of us are creamy and chocolatey too!)!

Hannah and Lucy said...

You are a delightful candy bad Admiral - a furry coating and a soft inside.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey sweet Admiral, you always look beautiful to us!

Unknown said...

YOUs is beautiful! Me loves your nice long fluffy coat! And me loves that yous looks like chocolate and caramel!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry beautiful, and kind of yummy too

Kat's Kats said...

Star says, "My sweet darling, you are my chocolate and caramel and have always been! Having the astounding vision as a cat, I have always been able to tell that about you, you gorgeous thing!!"

Purrfect Haven said...

sometimes it is necessary to make these sort of thing clear! We appreciated hearing more accurately about your delicious colouring. What a stunner! Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen xxx

Pandafur said...

that why you iz so sweet! MOL

Cathy Keisha said...

I know you're as sweet as they get! Cats, that is. Don't let my peeps know you're a candy bar or they will devour you. Fur and all.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Admiral! We can totally see your candy bar colors! We think they are awesome! Lola is a muted tortie so she isn't candy bar colored at all. But we totally can tell that you are!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

On our monitor, you always look chocolate and carmel colors.......I don't think we've ever seen any gray.

We love you, Admiral, no matter what color you are. We purray for you every day, sweetie.

Catsparella said...

You look so yummy, I just want to eat you up! :D Purrsss

Mr Puddy said...

Admiral, Yummy chocolate and carmel colors made my mom wanna kiss ...kiss you : )

Beth said...

You are more beautiful than a candy bar Admiral!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Admiral, I have to hide your post from Binga - it would make her get an even bigger head!

Mariodacat said...

You look bootiful in dat picture sweetie - M says you look like a delicious candy bar and she'd like to give you smooches. (be warned, her smooches go on forever). By the way, your colors really show up in dat picture.

BeadedTail said...

We do look like yummy candy bars Admiral and of course everyone loves Torties just like humans love chocolate!

Isabella

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Miss Admiral
We know how beautiful your furs are in purrson because once long ago we had a furfriend who lived outside and she was a tortie. She had the most gorgeous caramels and chocolates mixed in her fur.
She's at the Rainbow Bridge now...
purrin
xoxox

The Island Cats said...

And we bet you are as sweet as a candy bar...even though you'd like us all to think you are a tough cookie!!

Katnip Lounge said...

It is a good thing there's no such thing as a male tortie...some folks don't like nuts in their candy!
hee hee...it's been a long day at work...ten hours and counting...
xx trish

Angel Simba said...

And the sweetest candy bar ever ........... mind you, Island Cats make a good point.
Mom's favorite chocolate and caramel candy bars are Milky Ways. Can you work that into your story?

Mickey's Musings said...

Candy bar!!! That is SO neat!! Mom is not always happy with the camera pics of me either!! I have lots of dark,some orange and a bit of cream.
Face it, no camera can capture our true beauty!!!!!
Purrs Georgia

Ellen Whyte said...

A scrumptious candy bar! Au is eating so I'm deliriously happy :-)

Mr.Mews said...

I'm hungry for a Snickers all of a sudden...

Kea said...

Admiral, we came back too, to say the mom updated her own blog earlier, after her conversation with the vet.

Subsequent to that, Annie got the pain meds...Two hours later she came up the basement steps, sat there for a while, then ate a few bites...then possibly slid or fell partway down the stairs (sounded like it). The mom went down and she's okay, so the mom took her canned food downstairs, in case she's too woozy from the pain meds to negotiate the stairs properly.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I definitely see chocolate, caramel and cream!!! Ya just gotta look!
xoxoo

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Awwww,,,, We alwayz knew you were soo Sweet ^..^ You iz Chocolate Carmel Kissez for Sure ! And jus in timez for Balentinez Day ^..^
Mom sayz she could eat you right up ;~)
Purrz & Kissiez ~ xoxoxo

Gigi said...

Oh Admiral, As if you weren't tempting enough before! But now I've got chocolaty, caramel goodness on the brain. It's cooled off here tonight--I could use a little girlcat to keep me warm--what d'ya say?

Cat said...

Sweet as candy too!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom always says you look yummy!

Stacy Hurt said...

Well my lovely lady sistah. YOU are definitely NOT grey. I've seen lots of pictures of you and you are truly chocolaty caramel deliciousness without all those pesky calories! But of course, since I'm a C.A.T. I don't worry about such things.

sweet dreams pretty girl

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Sultan said...

: )

GreatGranny said...

Sweet Admiral, you do look like a candy bar and looking at you makes my Mom crave chocolate.
xoxox Kassey

Terry's Tete-a-tete said...

Being a creamy caramel chocolate candy bar makes you even that mush sweeter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...