I am in Fine Friday Fettle, kitties! I have thundered around back and forth 5 times in a ROW! I know mom loves hearing my feet so I made sure she got to hear enough this time. That's my reward to her for allowing me to sleep in her new chair. She just stands up when she comes in and sees me or she goes to the iPod. Thing is, it's not too convenient trying to post and answer with that thing as it's small. She's used to it, just she prefers her laptop. She is thinking of taking it to another room if I am going to be persistent. She doesn't like maneuvering another chair into here so..we will see. But she had her reward today...that is my thundering feets.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Fine Friday Fettle
I am in Fine Friday Fettle, kitties! I have thundered around back and forth 5 times in a ROW! I know mom loves hearing my feet so I made sure she got to hear enough this time. That's my reward to her for allowing me to sleep in her new chair. She just stands up when she comes in and sees me or she goes to the iPod. Thing is, it's not too convenient trying to post and answer with that thing as it's small. She's used to it, just she prefers her laptop. She is thinking of taking it to another room if I am going to be persistent. She doesn't like maneuvering another chair into here so..we will see. But she had her reward today...that is my thundering feets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
33 comments:
Admiral, we're delighted you are in Fine Friday Fettle! There's nothing like playing THoE!
(BTW, send some energy to Annie, who refused to eat anything this AM and persists in mostly hiding herself away. The mom thinks she probably still has the UTI...Either that or something else is going on!)
Oh what a glorious sound your four sweet feet musta made for Mommy. Mom and I are so happy to hear this....xxxx Kassey and her Mom
Oh!!! Thundering feet! Both the brat Kozmo and me has been rampaging up and down the hall in the little house! We likes it in the little house because we sounds like a herd of wildebeasts!
Nellie
Why Admiral ThumpityThump! What a grand morning you've had! Sam and Lucy are only sitting here and starring me down, trying to send their esp of "FOOD TIME, MOM!" to me. Ok, coffee for me and fuds for them. I'll tell them about your thunder feet when we get downstairs.
Kisses to you, sweet Admiral :) xoxoxo
Great job sweet Admiral, she needs to hear those sounds!!! Hey, we sometimes use an iPawd too!
Oh Admiral Jia2,
Wolfie (SpiderMeow) needs to learn so much from you. Mom wudn't let me sit on her chair.
Love, Wolfie
Thundering paws means you are feeling so much better. Admiral - you really must share dat chair with mom so she can be on the puter more. We miss you on Twitter, and if mom can't type for you, we no see you.
We are glad you are thundering once again...it was a worrisome January!
You sure are a playful kitteh! Hmmm, so that's what I need to do so TW can't use the computer—sit on her chair. Good thinking, comrade.
You are undergoing reverse aging - getting younger all the time.
Sam is really looking hard at that picture of you, Admiral. Better be careful. He says he is sure you are lying there just waiting for HIM. What am I ever going to do with that cat?
Your thunder feet are great! Just be glad they aren't thunder thighs ;)
xoxoxo
I am so glad you have been good to mommy today, playing so nicely with her.
Love to hear that you had thunder feet.
You're very right. It wasn't too long ago she was worrying about you. Take advantage of the recent memories and make her get another chair for herself. A small price to pay for hearing your thundering feet. :)
We bet it's fun hearing your thundering feets Admiral! We're glad you've been feeling so good lately! That makes us very happy!
Thundering feets are the best!!!
Sam here -- Come on over, baby; I's got some warm furs for ya ;)
Keep up the thundering feets!!!!
Cats of Wildcat Woods
Oh Miss Admiral
We like playing ThOe too!
Race ya!!!
purrin
xoxoxo
Oh Admiral, we sure are glad that your feet are galloping around and we know your Mom is happy too. Keep up the good work. Glad you are feeling so much better. Take care.
We're glad you are in a fine fettle, Admiral!! We would love to come over and thunder with you!!
I am so happy you are stomping and clomping around the house, Missie AH. Eating and feeling good are the best thing for you and mom.
I hope you have a sun bonkbonk filled week-end
Wooo hooo Admiral! You are making your Mom and me and the rest of the Blog-o-sphere sooooo happy! Good to read that you are feeling feisty again!
xoxo
That is great! Even we don't do the THoE all that often!
Star cries out in joy, "WhooooHooooo!! I'm coming over to run around with you darling!! Mom won't let me go outside anyway. Will you lick my wounds precious?? They won't feel so bad with a beautiful Princess like you grooming me!"
That is a wonderful reward or your mommy, Admiral! Your thundering feets must sound quite musical! :)
mom loves thunder paws. its like pitter patter sweets for her soul : }
-Us4 Cats
Hurrah for the thunder of petite feets!
Oh I am smitten by the sight of that fetching little paw in the air! And your come-hither eyes, of course!
MIGHTY thunder feet!!
Admiral , Teach me !
I wanna give to my mom as well : )
So glad you are feeling so good, beautiful Admiral; we're sure your sweet thundering feets were music to your Mommy's ears!...Happy, happy weekend, lovely friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
You know how to spoil your mommy don't you Admiral?? You make us giggle!!
Dear ML
Me is sorry that yous did not win my contest. Me would really have liked to send everybody one of my Mommy’s paintings. Me can’t, but my Mommy said she will send a postcard of one of her paintings to everybody who entered. If yous sends me your snail mail address, me will send yous a postcard!
Thank yous for entering
Your friend
☆¨¯`♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸.☆
..\☻/♥´´¯`•.¸★¸¸.♥
....▌♥ ღ NELLIE
.../ \ ღ ♥´´¯`•.¸¸.☆¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸
penelope.catfromhell@gmail.com
Post a Comment