..singin' "Admiral's eatin fudddssssss, Admiral's eatin' fuddddssssss" Taste GOOD, don't they, Sweet Admiral! Maybe you can take a few little pieces of that and hide them under your new quiltie! We know your mommy is so happy to hear this suggestion ;) XOXOX
From your photo, it sure look like the fuds are in your tummy! LOL. On a more serious note, I'm really happy to read that your appetite is back and you're looking beautiful! Love ya, Sweet Admiral!
Yay...Fud is Gud! And Teri said to tell your mom that she thinks she is an excellent housekeeper--look how clean the floor and cupboard and carpets are! She said she stopped following some bloggies that have dirty houses...ick!
Oh Miss Admiral I am so delighted to see you in the kitchen asking for noms! This is such a welcomed sight. WE are so glad that you are feeling so good.
Wow, we just saw the quilt you received yesterday. My does it look grand and now I want mine! As for being in front of the fridge and waiting to be feed, here is a clue as it works for me. Instead of laying down, I sit upright and very proper, as this seems to get dad's attention.
Wishing you all the very best, Miss Kitty and Egmont
29 comments:
Nice to see your appetite back Admiral!!!
Star says, "My darling!! You look absolutely stunning!!"
Sweet Admiral, We're so happy that you're asking Mommy for fuds.
xxxx Kassey
With that adorable face, we're sure it won't be long until someone feeds you!
fuds.... we learning the language... slowly but we are gald you are feeling better. Love Darcy, Bingley and Helen
I sure am happy that you feel like fuds now sweet Admiral!
Have you mislaid your fuds or have you eaten them and forgotten??
It makes me very happy that you are eating again. Makes mommy happy too I know.
..singin' "Admiral's eatin fudddssssss, Admiral's eatin' fuddddssssss" Taste GOOD, don't they, Sweet Admiral! Maybe you can take a few little pieces of that and hide them under your new quiltie! We know your mommy is so happy to hear this suggestion ;)
XOXOX
From your photo, it sure look like the fuds are in your tummy! LOL. On a more serious note, I'm really happy to read that your appetite is back and you're looking beautiful! Love ya, Sweet Admiral!
I just **hate** it when the servants are negligent.
You'd think your Human would be more attentive! Hrrrmph.
Shall I come right over with some of my Gerbers???
Is your mom slacking again, Admiral??
Hi, Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxx
Fuds, get in my belleh!
Your Mom is going to be asking the VET to ct back on the appetite stimulant dosage!
Yay...Fud is Gud! And Teri said to tell your mom that she thinks she is an excellent housekeeper--look how clean the floor and cupboard and carpets are! She said she stopped following some bloggies that have dirty houses...ick!
Hi Admiral,
I hope your mum having a rest...
xoxox
Where ARE your foods?? We love your blanket, Miss Admiral - it's very beautiful! Just like you!
Oh Miss Admiral
I am so delighted to see you in the kitchen asking for noms! This is such a welcomed sight. WE are so glad that you are feeling so good.
purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥
Hey that looks like a little tummy :-)
YAY!! She was asking for food????? THAT IS FABULOUS!!
Being an Admiral and President of North America is very demanding. Your need your food to keep your stregnth up.
Look at that floofy tummy! Oh my! <3
Your human should be ready with your food always! No slacking!
We are latelatelate, and it's all Mommy's fault. Stoopid taxes.
We're hoping you got TEN TONS of fudz!
We're late too because our mommy was at a stoopid tax class today! We hope your caterer showed up with your fuds!
you are one gorgeous girl. Oh - I think I'm in love!!
Fud...gud!
Greetings Sweet Admiral,
Wow, we just saw the quilt you received yesterday. My does it look grand and now I want mine! As for being in front of the fridge and waiting to be feed, here is a clue as it works for me. Instead of laying down, I sit upright and very proper, as this seems to get dad's attention.
Wishing you all the very best,
Miss Kitty and Egmont
Post a Comment