I am still V-e-t- free today but I haven't drunk a lot of waters since my clumps were smaller than usual but i managed 3. We will just go from day to day and see how I'm doing.
Mommy is loving our morning wake up times again. Just like they were before that week of not feeling well. I get up in bed with her and I make almost musical sounding loud purrs..just for her and the occasion of greeting a new day, one with the other and lots of love for us to exchange. Oh! The kissies and petting. I always show my appreciation by singing with my purrs. She does by loving on me till she gets up to get my breakfast ready. I gave her a special treat yesterday..I patted her face. Those are halcyon times. I rarely do that any more, but I have really put her through it of late.
Mommy helped me go through to see some of you and in a while she will do that again. I will insist, but now she insists she must get ready for the day. My goodness...I thought this was part of the day? Oh, she just said "part" was the operative word. The NERVE!!
I know it seems like all I do is sleep in the rocking chair but that's my comfort place right now.
29 comments:
We are glad you're feeling better and we all purr that you start drinking more water!!
What a lovely gift you gave your Mom by patting her on the face! We're sure she's very appreciative!
hello, sugar-pie! our mom loves it when we pets her face, too--we're glad you're feelin' good enuf to reward her that way;-) keep on' nommin' an' drinkin'!!
gentle head-bonks--yer furriends, the meowers
We are very happy that you are feeling betters and drinking the waters!
We are very glad you are feeling so much better, Admiral, and that you and Mommy are enjoying your morning wake up times again. How sweet of you to give her those face pats! <3
Please try to drink some more water, okay? We all want you to be good and healthy for a long, long time! :)
Miss Admiral, you just keep getting better. Sometimes it takes a while to feel right again after being sick. We'll keep checking in on you!
Miss Admiral, we are all happy that you are feeling more like your old pert self. Have you ever tried forehead licking? Salem swears it's heavenly. Mommy, maybe not so much!
We're glad you've managed to avoid a return trip to the v-e-t and hope you continue to improve! We're still purring hard for you, Admiral, and sending universal Light!
Our mom saw Annie--gasp!--drink water this morning. Seriously. She hasn't seen Annie drink water in 9 years -- and then it was only a couple of sips when she first was adopted and brought home. The mom just about fell off the couch, but didn't dare make a sound, for fear of drawing attention to "the event."
Vet-free is a great thing sweet Admiral and I'm so happy you are doing some better!
We're very happy that you are getting better every day Admiral! Your morning time with your mommy sounds very special and we're glad you are enjoying it again!
Dear Admiral,
I am delighted you are feeling better!!
HUG!!!
Sweet Admiral, you are so special to us. We are happy to hear you are doing better, but we will continue to purray for you to be 100% again....and quickly.
Love from us and mama.
You sweet girl, this is good that you're loving on Mommy with face pats again. We're happy to hear this. My Mom wishes I'd be more loving, but I've only known her 3 Yrs. so I'm not sure.
Mom still prays for you and hopes you'll drink more
Love from Kassey and her Mom
Admiral, this is Sam mewing: "Oooo, my lipses are curled in the closest thing I can make to a smile, honeybunch. I am sooo happy that you are tasting some waters now and even made little kittie tinkles. My mom checks all that, too, and I always wonder why. I won't even discuss the rest of that, ewww. Oh the inhumanity of it all! But they love us. Pssst, bet they wouldn't like it if we counted THEIR tinkles!
Admiral, this is Lucy mewing to you now: I bumped Sam away because he was hogging all the page space. Listen, sista of beauty, I loves ya, too, and we girlz have to meow together. I saved a little of my favorite food for you today, but when my mom said you couldn't come over to visit today, well, I went back and ate your bite. Sorry, but it was so good! We'll share next time, I promise. So from Sam and me, MUAH! Now I have to visit my litter box for the "paws" that refreshes. Cya my sista :D
Gosh Admiral, we sure are glad to hear that your are doing so much better. Keep up the good work and we will keep sending you lots of purrs and we are also keeping our paws crossed for you. Take care.
Hi Admiral..I'm glad you are v-e-t free and am purring for you to get better <3
Well, it sounds like you are doing a bit better, but you could be eating a bit more and drinking a bit more....well also that other thing. We will be purring afor all those to happen!
v-e-t free is a good thing. Try to keep it up!
~ Malachi
Admiral, you are a sweet alarm's clock !
Me, I sat on my mom's head in the weight of 6.5 and then lick her hair : )
PS : you are doing good, Keep up a good work : )
xxxxx
Puddy
Miss Admiral
It does our heart good to see you feeling so good. We are glad things are improving and that you falling back into old habits. Mom knows when I keep to my normal habits I am doing well.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
purrin
xoxoxox
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Keep up the good work Admiral and drink as much as you can! Oh yes I agree the face pats are VERY special :-)
Hi Admiral, we're glad to hear you made some clumps, albeit small ones. Maybe more snuggle time with your mom will help you feel better!! We hope so!!
Hello my Beautiful One! I am so happy you are steadily improving, a bit each day. Soon I will be popping over to share your rocker and give you some very gentle bonks. Just say the word!
More good news Admiral. We need your leadership.
you seem to be getting better and better and I think it is good that you had 3 (I think they were poops???)
Please drink sweet girl!! (and EAT!) xoxoxo
So glad you are feeling a little better today.
Star says, "Go ahead and cuddle in the rocking chair my sweet, just so long as you get down every so often to have something to drink and eat. BTW I have fixed the Evile Water Fountain and chases away the demons so when your mommy plugs it back in again it should be safe for you to drink from. ::grooms you while purring:: Be good for your mommy darling!!"
Eat, sleep, snorgle and get better Admiral, that's all that matters.
Hope last a long time to seen you are happy.
xoxox
glad you're feeling so much better that you feel like singing. Must make your mom VERY happy.
Post a Comment