Oooooo, I have a new club and you'd be purrrrfect for it, Admiral. You might be a girl like I am, but I don't mind sharing the limelight. Only problem is, I can't get the "follow" to work (hiss, growl). Maybe you can come over and fix that for me, hug? http://lucyslivesandloves.blogspot.com/
I'm Lucy The Beautiful and I'm the "paws" that refreshes!
Daggone it! I'm really going to hiss and growl now. I have screwed up that new blog ROYALLY and now can't do anything with it. Deleted. I'll try again another day :(
Thump, that was all the man cats falling down with love for you Admiral. Goodness you are working it girl and our guys are now on the way to your house. Great picture.
31 comments:
If I'm burning, it's because you make me hot, you sexy thing!
Dante
Hey cutie pie, who is watching the door? The ManCats will sure be lined up!!!
MOL @ Wendy's comment -- not sure if that was Dante or Dylan or both!
Whew, Admiral, you sure know how to work it!
You are a total hotty, Admiral!!!!!!!!!!!
MEeeeYYOOOWWWzzaaa You Hottie Mama!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
You are getting younger everyday:-)
so glad you have so many friends and another four became 100 friends look forward too my sweetheart:-)
xoxoxo
Admiral, you are going to send the Mancats into a tizzy!
Oh baby!! Work it, girl!!
Oy, yoy, yoy...Now you'z too SEXY for your fur...
We looove this!
"you're too sexy for your floof, too sexy for your floof...sooooo sexy it hurts!!!" MOL!
Gorgeous Admiral, we're sure your photo is making mancats everywhere crazy for you=you are just exquisite, sweet friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
hubbada hubbada HUBADUBBADA!!!!!
It's true, Admiral ... the mancats are all going wild over your floofilicious pose! :)
You look very inviting in that pose Admiral.
Oooooo, I have a new club and you'd be purrrrfect for it, Admiral. You might be a girl like I am, but I don't mind sharing the limelight. Only problem is, I can't get the "follow" to work (hiss, growl). Maybe you can come over and fix that for me, hug?
http://lucyslivesandloves.blogspot.com/
I'm Lucy The Beautiful and I'm the "paws" that refreshes!
Daggone it! I'm really going to hiss and growl now. I have screwed up that new blog ROYALLY and now can't do anything with it. Deleted. I'll try again another day :(
Admiral,you're so cute and sexy all in one.
Kassey
Oh, a female Admiral. How nifty! So glad to meet you.
*zoom*
Oops, I ran over Rumblemum in my haste to get to you... she looks a bit cross...
Yo Admiral, that's one hot pose.
We are following you too. :-)
Oh Admiral, I'm all fainty now. I think I have to tear my eyes away and go lie down in a dark room for a bit.
What a modest little girl you are Admiral!
Hi Admiral!
Please tell your mom she had the winning bids for Derry's auction items #9 (Fin's book) and ##14 (red pashmina silk & cashmere scarf).
She can pay anytime via PayPal on the auction page and once she has, our mom will email the donors so the items can be shipped.
Thank you SO much!
Thump, that was all the man cats falling down with love for you Admiral. Goodness you are working it girl and our guys are now on the way to your house. Great picture.
Woo Hoo!! I can hear the cat-calls from here! You are such a cutie pie :)
*sigh*
Admiral you are definitely a sexy siren!
See all the mancats try and woo you now!!
purrrin
xoxo
Abby
Uh oh, Miss Admiral, does your Mommy need to buy a shot gun???
And so it does, your Admiralship!
Hello dear pritty Admiral puffygirl
You are so bonkbonk beautiful
Admiral, you're a keeper!
Post a Comment