Monday, November 8, 2010

New Header

Effuryone has noticed my new header. That was a generous gift from Sammy and Andy who's mom Judi hatted me a month or so ago. Me and mom LOVE it, the header as much as we love my glamor shot. That was such a surprise to get the header. Miss Judi had to help me get it adjusted up there on accounta my mommy is turrible with computer stuff. It's a wonder she can press "publish" without messing that up too.

Thank you so much for coming to see me warming up my nest and decorating MY bed. I only lend it out when mom's human kits come see her. But yesterday I got into my rocking chair with my teddy bears again. It's been months since I rocked and napped with them! Mommy saw me there just before she headed out last evening. I was still there when she came back home. Then I came out for some loving and a snack. 'Specially the snack.

Next week will find me being scooped up for the V-e-t. I have to wait at least 4 weeks because I will have another high powered allergy shot.I am starting to pull my gorgeous furs out again on my back..I am itching. I make it furry hard on mommy with v-e-t visits but she'll find a way to swoop down on me and carry me screaming and singing all the way there! She and I hate those days till they are over.

Headbonks and ♥'s

26 comments:

Cat said...

Your header is great, Sammy, Andy and Judi are so kind aren't they! Sorry you are itchy again, the allergy shot will help a lot, even though going to the vet is not fun :-(

Unknown said...

Love it and it suits you purrfectly Admiral

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We love you, Admiral, and we are so sad that you have these allergy problems. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

You know that those allergy shots help you so you must put up with them. I'll sure be purring that your trip there and back is stress-free! Oh yea, love that header!!!

Beth said...

The new header is purrfect for you!
Be nice to mommy when she takes you to the vet.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ohhhh we LOVE your new header! I am so sorry that we weren't able to see it sooner but things have been crazy with a death in the family....now things will hopefully be back to "normal"
You have to be brave with those shots because as Brian said they will help you!
Love, Cody and Caren

Kea said...

The new header is fabulous, Admiral!

Paws crossed for your v-e-t visit next week. Does something like Bach's Rescue Remedy in your water a few days before help?

Annie and Nicki go next week, Annie for 6-month blood work and Nicki for a general check. The mom's not looking forward to taking two at once, but taxi fare is expensive. WE'RE not looking forward to it! Mom thinks she should take some valerian or passion flower extract for herself. MOL.

Whisppy said...

I love your new header, Admiral! Try to be nice to Mummy next week when she takes you for your allergy shots....it's no fun, I can imagine, but think of how much better you'll feel after that. Along with the endless supply of hugs, cuddles AND treats. :)

MissDazey said...

Oh, I like your new header, gives the page a whole new look. By the way, I love rocking and love teddy bears, so think of me and MissRose when you are rocking.

PS: I don't believe your Mommy doesn't know much about computers. Look how long she has written blogs.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Admiral
The header is so purrfect and Miss Judi does outstanding work. Tell your Mom not to feel bad, ours is the same way. She barely knows how to find the 'enter' button on the computer.

purrin
xoxxo
Abby

BostonBoy said...

As I said before I love the new header. Very flattering!

neora chana said...

Love the new header! very 'you'! Treasure.

Angie, Catladyland said...

Your new banner makes me smile, Admiral!

Katnip Lounge said...

Admiral, you are a Beauty! I have to go to the vet tomorrow for a weigh in, I plan to sing some Wagner soprano solos in the car for Mommy. Maybe she'll sing along!
XX KonaKitty

BeadedTail said...

We're sorry you have to go to the v-e-t next week but it makes you feel better so it'll be worth the singing all the way there. We think you enjoyed your mommy's lovin' as much as the snacks too!

Stacy Hurt said...

Oh love, sorry for the v.e.t. visit but it sounds as if you'll be much better off after having been.

Since I am new(ish) to your blog I confess a curiosity as to your name. Of course not your 'real' cat name that only we cat's know, but the name your Woman has given you. It is unusual and being a cat full of curiosity, I'm curious?

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

meowmeowmans said...

Hi beautiful Admiral!

We love your new blog header. That sure was nice of Sammy and Andy and their mommy. :)

Sorry to hear you have to go to the v-e-t ... not fun. But then again, neither is being itchy, right?

Purrs and nosetaps to you and your mommy!

The Island Cats said...

We love your picture on your header, Admiral!! It is so you!!

But we are sorry to hear your allergies are bothering you again. We hope you can get some relief.

Gigi said...

Poor Mommy! Watch out or she'll sneak up behind you wif a pillowcase and bag you. Don't ask me how I know that.

Gigi said...

P.S.
♫ ♫ I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life / I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive / I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive / Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life ....... ♫ ♫

Ellen Whyte said...

Terrific hat! I was wondering about your itchiness but didn't want to ask in case that triggered it!

Michiko Johnson said...

It already due to visiting time for VET?
I am confused today that I thought I was here
this morning? No I am on your mum space...
see you gorgeous Admiral!
xooxx

Tia and Millie said...

Hestorb, my friend, I took tips from you, and singing is great! I used to stay quiet in the PTU, well, relatively quiet, but since I've been back and forth to the horrible vets so much lately, I've learned to really let loose and go operatic. I did yesterday when she took me in. I didn't want no more of my things stolen! She didn't sing along, but she did get embarrassed in the taxi. The human says to your mommy to try Rescue Remedy directly before you go. It is supposed to calm us down. Little do they know that we're calm and unstressed already. Singing is an important part of car journeys! I'll be listening out for your sweet voice. You could sing something by the Pussycat Dolls! (human note: They're an absolutely awful teeny-bopper pop group that was big here a while ago).

Meowers from Missouri said...

we is sorry we hasn't been 'round to visit lately; we are haffin' some trouble wif the router thingy at home, an' mom hafs limited time at day hunting. we has caught up now, an' envy how comfy that new nest looks!! usually, we hafta fluff each other up to get somewhere that poofy to sleep;-) you cut quite a dashing figger in b&c's halloween adventure, what fun to be a guest star!!

The Gaelic Wife said...

Love love love the header. And your hat!

GreatGranny said...

Admiral, you're one classy ladycat and we love the header.
Kassey and her Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...