In giving thanks, me and mom want to say thank you for your friendship, purrs, chirping meows and head bonks. We love you too. Paw hugs and warm snuggles.
This is one of the bird TV channels I have and watch. I wish you were here with me watching too. This is where the Hummingbird Channel is.
BONKS xox
Admiral and her helper
29 comments:
A furry purry Happy Thanksgiving to you Admiral and your Mom. We hope your day is filled with lots of good noms.
purrin
xoxoxox
Abby
We hope you have a wonderful day, Admiral!
Happy Thanksgiving to you Admiral and family.
Much love
You Mom took a very nice photo. Love the Autumn colors. Were in Winter here now.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Mom, too..... P Treasure
We're wishing you and your mom a very Happy Thanksgiving Admiral!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too sweet Admiral!
I do miss the colors of the fall back east. Our autumns have two colors here in the Pacific Northwest-green and gray. Happy Thanksgiving!
Admiral, you are so sweet ! Your Autums look wonderful !!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Admiral to you all.
I love your bird watching channel. I biggified it and it is gorgeous.
That's beautiful, Admiral!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your mom. We are thankful for furiends like you!
I've never written a note to a cat and I certainly never recall wishing a cat, "Happy Thanksgiving". Never in my wildest imaginings did I ever think I would be asking a cat to relay a Happy Thanksgiving wish to said cat's manager.
I suppose since you are an Admiral I shouldn't feel so silly. Actually I've never spoken to an Admiral either. Oh man, this is getting deep.
Admiral sir mam ah, if I could please ask you to ah, wish your executive assistant a happy Thanksgiving I would be much obliged your furriness.
Shesh. What have I gotten into now?
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your mom. Hope you have a treat tomorrow for yourself.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your mommy, Admiral! We are so very thankful for your friendship. :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Mom.
Have a wonderful time with your family Admiral.
xoxox
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get lots of bird today, sweetie.
Happy Thanksgiving!
We are thankful too for lovely friends like you!!
{{hugs}}
Have a great celebration!
Dear Admiral & Human, Happy Fanksgiving! I might be over later to join you in your cube for a little cuddle or two, Admiral. The Human is in very snowy and cold Oregon and I say it serves her right to be freezing her you-know-what off! Heh heh!
We are soooo happy we met you! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Love that photo!!!
xoxoxo
Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Fangsgiving Admiral! xoxo to mum too!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Happy Thanksgiving to you from all of us!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Mommy, Miss Admiral! Rupert is extra grateful to have a LadyCat as special as yourself love him.
Happy Thanksgiving Admiral!
Happy Thanksgiving to you Admiral and your mom too. :)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!
Hi, Admiral, just saying I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving with the family. We missed this post yesterday.
Kassey
Beautiful pic! Wish I had a Hummingbird Channel! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Greetings dear Admiral,
THough we are late we hope that your Thanksgiving Day was spent with family and friends and that there was plenty of turkey meat for you too.
Best wishes,
Ms K and Egmont
Post a Comment