
Mommy has her human kit here and she'll start getting the bacon ready for his breakfast in a minute. Me, I was fed before anyone, as is my right. ♥
I just wanted to thank effurybuddy for joining in the paw circle for our furriends and their beans. Fanks you so muches. ♥♥♥♥
xoxox
23 comments:
You're so right, Admiral, we little girls have to eat furst, then we nap and stay outta the kitchen while our bean cooks......Kassey
Happy Caturday!!
Happy Caturday, Admiral! We hope you have a great day with your mommy and her human kit. :)
Very good that you got fed first! Yes, that's as it should be!
We've added a Purr Page to our blog now (as well as a Furriends at the Bridge), so we're keeping the paw (and purr) circle going!
Happy Caturday, gorgeous Admiral!!!!!!!!!!
Admiral, will you get any bacon? Also, if I come over, will I get any bacon? Bacon helps me keep my furz shiney on the cat-walk for you!
xx Rupert
Your eyes are mesmerizing! Happy Caturday!
Oh...you eyes are the window of your soul...beautiful!
Happy Caturday Admiral!
Wowie your eyes are simply stunning in this picture.
Enjoy your weekend.
purrin
xoxox
Abby
Happy Caturday !!!
You have the most beautiful eyes !
I hope you have a great weekend too pretty gal. We are purring too. Hey, love your header!!!
I love the shade of green your eyes are in this photo. Thank you too for visiting my blog & leaving your comments!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Mommy wasn't very clever with the header but Sammy and Andy's Mommy made it for us and helped my mommy fix it right. We are so grateful as this makes us look like the feminine Lady Cat I am. And swashbuckling too!!
Thank you Sammy and Andy's Mommy. ♥♥♥
Hey Admiral! I believe in the cats eyes...
It is beautiful that I don't mine to have one...
Would be attractive for human males :-)
Keeping smiles,
xoxox
Tenho um desafio no meu blog para ti...gostaria que partecipasses
Ronrons da
Kika
I can't get over your blue eyes!
Oh by the way, love the new header photo!
Admiral, you look lovely today! Did you get any bacon?? Next time there's bacon at your house, let us know...we'll teleport over for some!!
Hi Miss Admiral! We're glad you got your breakfast first! We also hope you got extra scritches from your visitor!
Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe
What a gorgeous photo of your beautiful green eyes Admiral! We hope you and your mom are having fun with her human kit!
Hopefully the feline got some bacon.
I think you're a great friend, too.
Mandu
Oh you certainly have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Hope you have a purrrfect week. Hugs from Wildflower and Siriun..
Post a Comment