Mommy was gone just about ALL the live long DAY! Goodness, and I had kitties to go see and talk to but did she stay with me? Nooooo! So now I am stretched out (Hi Rupert...) on the desktop next to the laptop dictating. She said she would stay.
Kitties, I am guessing that the pet sitter had a flea or so hop onto her while visiting other pets she was pet sitting for. This is a business lady who charges 15 green papers per visit. Now that mommy has spent all those green papers for flea meds, she hesitates to say anything as now, I will be protected. It's hard to find a pet sitter in this a area. I think mommy and the v-e-t caught them in time because mom went over me with a literal fine toothed comb and there was nothing there. My skin was as white as snow. Mom can't love on me like she usually does on accounta I have that stuff all over my back making me look sticky- uppy and oily. But today that looks better. Mom just kisses my face and head for now though.
I will be walking through all of your bloggies right now.
Purrs and headbonks and thanks you for staying with me and purring for me when I was feeling so badly. I feel like a 5 years old girl now. I'm sleeping all the time with a smile and stretched out on Mommy, the beds, the floors , my boxes..good times..they are a rollin'. Just like me.
17 comments:
I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better...that made my whiskers grin up!
You know I would rush right over if you needed me, right? Or would you rather call that Rupert?
Good news that you are feeling better Admiral!
We're glad you're feeling better and we now the sitter didn't give you fleas on purpose. We hope they are all gone and that you get rested up!
Yay! We are glad you are feeling so fantastic, and enjoying your snoozy time. Good times, indeed, sweet Admiral! :)
If we were near you we'd visit for free, Admiral. Glad you're feeling better.
Happy to hear things are going well!!
Purrs and headbonks to you also :)
MissCatt: I so admire you for keeping up with your blog. I can't seem to find anything interesting to write about. However, I am so jealous of your loyal followers, they are truly nice kitties to comment. (I know, I have to post to get comments..I'm going to do that now)
Meow. Mee-ow, meow meow! Meowy, mew. Sigh. Meeeow, Meow-ow.
Meow, ooooww, meow.
Lick,Little Dinkles
We hate the flea meds too but we get it every time we go to that awful vet...Glad to hear you are feeling better and the fleas are gone as well...Kisses, beautiful Admiral...Calle, Halle, Sukki
Headbonks to you too.
Miss Admiral, we're 13 tails up that you are feeling as frisky as a five year old! Our Mommy sends you a big *smooch* right on your lil kitty lips!
Admiral
We are all so glad to hear you are better. My eye is 100% better today and Mom feels a lot better herself. She gets all out of shape when I do not feel good.
purrin
xoxoxo
Abby
We love you, Admiral, and are so pleased that you're feeling better!!!!!!!!!
Glad you are feeling better, sweetheart -- that goopy stuff won't be on forever!
We are so glad you're feeling better and before you know it Mommy will able to hold you and love on you.....Kassey and Mom
Post a Comment