Wonderful photo! Our mom definitely is jealous of that camera and the lenses! LOL.Plus, look, you have a box! Lucky Admiral!
Always those eyes you have so mesmerizing...
You're looking mighty cute too! Hey, I recognize you on twitter when I see you sweetie!
A very beautiful Tortie too!
And a mighty gorgeous one, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Admiral!Popping in to give you a ROOF RUFF WOOF Can't chat long, I have kit-sitting duty. I have to say, Oreo does most of the kit-sitting duty. Angel's so lucky to have a dog like me around. ruff-ruff-ruff (That's how a dog laughs out loud)
Did you get a present; is that why there is a bow in the box?
A fabulous flooficious tortie on Tuesday!What a lady!purrinxoAbby
Quelle Belle!
What a gorgeous lady you are!! I'm taken by that Tortie!!
And a beautiful one too!!
With red ribbon too!
You are a pretty girl with your red ribbon and we love you, Admiral.....Kassey
What more could we ask for?MEOWZA!
wow wow wowyou are beautiful :)
My heart is going all pittypat now, Admiral. Really, does Rupert worship you from afar every day like I do?
I think the red bow goes very nicely with a Tortie like you!
The cuteness!
Red is a pretty accent color for you!
Admiral you are 100% saucepot. Whicky
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Wonderful photo! Our mom definitely is jealous of that camera and the lenses! LOL.
Plus, look, you have a box! Lucky Admiral!
Always those eyes you have so mesmerizing...
You're looking mighty cute too! Hey, I recognize you on twitter when I see you sweetie!
A very beautiful Tortie too!
And a mighty gorgeous one, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Admiral!
Popping in to give you a ROOF RUFF WOOF Can't chat long, I have kit-sitting duty. I have to say, Oreo does most of the kit-sitting duty. Angel's so lucky to have a dog like me around. ruff-ruff-ruff (That's how a dog laughs out loud)
Did you get a present; is that why there is a bow in the box?
A fabulous flooficious tortie on Tuesday!
What a lady!
purrin
xo
Abby
Quelle Belle!
What a gorgeous lady you are!! I'm taken by that Tortie!!
And a beautiful one too!!
With red ribbon too!
You are a pretty girl with your red ribbon and we love you, Admiral.....Kassey
What more could we ask for?
MEOWZA!
wow wow wow
you are beautiful :)
My heart is going all pittypat now, Admiral. Really, does Rupert worship you from afar every day like I do?
I think the red bow goes very nicely with a Tortie like you!
The cuteness!
Red is a pretty accent color for you!
Admiral you are 100% saucepot.
Whicky
Post a Comment