I let mom sleep till 7:20 today and yesterday. I somehow missed the opportunity to get her up and feeding me at the usual 6:15 or earlier. My only thought is...the sun is rising later each day and my watch needs re-setting which I will get to soon. I can't have her sleeping like that. I'm the only one allowed to sleep like that. After I eat, I have been staying out and being sociable more than usual these past several weeks. Mom hopes that keeps up. I don't retire to my under bed chamber till 1130 or better!
Speaking of under the bed, mom messed that up for me pretty badly. She slid another container with summer tops under my bed!!! That was my hiding/resting/contemplating place! Yes, there is another bed but this is MY bed!! I'm pretty torqued.
I am right here at her hands as she types making sure NO MORE HORRIBLE PICTURES of me and my back view go in here! I do NOT look like that picture shows. You would think I was a foot wide! She and I are going to have to negotiate! I'll not have that again.
Mom hasn't hardly been home to help me go anywhere these past several days. I am going to have to have her contract renegotiated for certain! She's not doing her part.
Maybe I can get to your house now?
12 comments:
Speaking as healthy red-blooded ManKats, we like a LadyCat to have a nice generous bottom. It's better for snuggling. Rupert says your proportions are PURRfect!
Oh. Well then, ahem, Mom will likely post another sometime soon. purrrrrs.
We agree, there's just more to snuggle with, Admiral.
We can help you with the clock re-set, if you like, as we get our mom up anywhere between 3AM and 4AM, only very rarely after 4AM and if so, always before 4:30.
Hmm, we wonder why she's always so crabby in the mornings....
Admiral, Mom and I both thought your photo was cute, so no need to be vain......sometimes Moms need extra sleep...I got mine up about 5:30 this AM, playing with her TV wires......Kassey
Admiral
It's been our experience that mancats do have a solid appreciation of a well formed ladycat bottom. We think it shows one of the way cats are superior to hooman males who do not seem to understand that a well formed bottom is better for snuggles.
My sisfur Boo always wakes Mom up at 3am...but that is because Dad wakes Boo...
purrin
xo
Abby
Come on over, we'll blog for you! Hey, it was nice of you to let your Mom sleep in, I always let our humans sleep in until 5AM no matter what!
I completely relate to your issue with teh aforementioned photo. That Woman does that to me too; posts pix without my authorization. There should be a law!!
All the Best
Ms Stella O'Houligan
We think you look beautiful Admiral but in any case, you can come live with us if your mom keeps putting stuff under your bed or showing unflattering photos of you!
It's clear you've been spoiling the servant, Admiral. She messes up your bed, publishes bad pics of your pretty furry butt, and refuses to visit as much as you want? Time to review the contract!
Haha! Looks like all the mancats like a fat bottom girlcat!!!
Admiral, sweetheart, the camera adds 10 pounds, you know! Besides which, I find your floofy bottom very fetching!
But I am totally with you on the cavalier attitude our servants have about just posting any old picture they want on OUR WEBSITES!!!
I'm also sympathetic to your under-the-bed cave. Tell her to move that stuff already!
Oh I am SO happy you let your mom sleep in! Kitty Blessings!!
Post a Comment